Abu Dhabi National Hotels Case Study Solution and Analysis
Abu Dhabi National Hotels Case Study Help is the largest publishing company with a greatest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP has actually become a specialized information supplier and a big detailed Science and Technology publishing company through the combination of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
Although, Abu Dhabi National Hotels Case Study Solution has spent its 60 years journey efficiently, being a successful publishing house, however, the altering macro market patterns and forces bring certain challenges to the publishing market in basic and CMP in particular. These aspects include;
• Entrance of the new publishing firms in the industry.
• Declining growth of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Intro of digital publishing methods
• Improvement of science and innovation.
The improvement of the macro markets have raised numerous questions to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this circumstance? Do the long valuable experience, technical resources and the capabilities of the company could be utilized to pursue the future development unceasingly? How could the company sustain its long term competitive position in future?
Abu Dhabi National Hotels Case Study Help has certain strengths that can be utilized to decrease the threats, get rid of the weak point and avail the chances. Strengths of CMP are provided as follows;
• The long term experience of Abu Dhabi National Hotels Case Study Help in the publishing industry i.e. 60 years allows the business to provide high quality items at a lower expense using its previous experiences.
• The technical resources and capabilities generated by its effective journey offer a competitive advantage to CMP.
• Vast item portfolioof CMP helps it to diversify its threat and offer high worth to its customers.
• Strong financial position enables the business to consider numerous advancement chances with no fear of raising fund externally.
Along with the strengths, the business has specific weaknesses which might increase restraints for the business in implementing its development program. The weaknesses of Abu Dhabi National Hotels Case Study Help are offered as follows;
• Despite of being a science and technology publishing firm, the company still has traditional ways ofpublishing which are not suitable with the growing technological shift.
• CMP highly relies over the Chinese markets for its growth. It should propose particular growth plans to avoid its reliance over the Chinese markets to attain long term development.
Although, the development of the publishing industry is decreasing given that 2008, impacting Abu Dhabi National Hotels Case Study Solution as well, however the growth could be revived by availing specific opportunities presented in the market. The marketplace chances for CMP include;
• The business could also introduce Digital Publishing by using its long term technical experience and a strong customer recognition in the market.
• CMP could think about a development program through the expansion towards foreign markets in order to minimize its reliance over Chinese markets by utilizing its huge funds.
The changing macro trends in the market and increasing competition in the publishing industry has actually postured particular hazards to Abu Dhabi National Hotels Case Study Help including;( Gurel, 2017).
• Intro of digital publishing i.e. virtual libraries might lead to decreasing market share of Abu Dhabi National Hotels Case Study Help due to the consumer shift towards virtual libraries.
• The existence of large number of rivals in the publishing market increase the risk for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as competitors can gain a strong customer base by utilizing certain techniques like aggressive promotion, quality products, etc.
• Entryway of new publishing firms in the market along with presence of high competitors increases the hazard of losing the consumer base.
Due to absence of data, the financial ratios of CMP might not be computed. It could be analyzed from the Appendix III that the yearly overall profits of Abu Dhabi National Hotels Case Study Help during the period 2000-2012 are growing at a high growth rate, revealing that the annual need of the products of CMP is growing and the company is quite effective in bring in a big number of consumers at a prospective price.
Together with it, the 2nd graph which shows the annual development in the Abu Dhabi National Hotels Case Study Solution overall assets, shows that the business is quite efficient in adding worth to its assets through its revenues. The growth in assets reveals that the overall worth of the firm is also increasing with increasing the overall incomes. (Unidentified, 2013).
Another financial analysis of the company using the provided information could be the analysis relating to the distribution of total profits of the business. Major part of the profits of CMP originates from the sales of its released books i.e. 64% as displayed in the Case Appendix V. The business could move towards other company sections with a possible growth to accomplish its future development goal.
PESTEL analysis could be performed to find out the different external forces impacting the performance of the company and the current patterns in the external environment of the business. A short PESTEL analysis of the business is given as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector could have a considerable impact on the mindset of individuals about the communist ideology of the government, for that reason, the publishing sector is extremely monitored and guided by the Promotion Department of the Communist Party of China. It might be stated that the general political forces impacting CMP service are high. The government policies regarding the publishing sector are also increasing with the passage of time.
Financial forces impacting the publishing sector in basic and the CMP in particular includesthe costs of paper, the income level of consumers, the inflation rate, and the overall GDP growth of the country. All these forces combine effect the need for the publishing market.
Social and Demographical.
The consumer preferences are moving towards digital publishing rather than the conventional was of publishing. In this regard, CMP should focus on digital publishing to meet the changing consumer choices.
Technological forces affecting the CMP consist of the technological advancement in the reading methods and so on. Enhancement of science and innovation together with the increase of digital publishing might reduce the demand for the CMP items, if specific actions would not be taken soon.
Ecological forces affecting Abu Dhabi National Hotels Case Study Analysis consists of the issues of environmental neighborhoods over the usage of paper in publishing books. The paper used in the books while publishing is needed to be disposable and the ink utilized while publishing should not be harmful for the environment.
Legal regulations for the publishing sector at whole are high. The legal policies concerning the publishing sector is controlled by the General Administration of Press and Publication. Publishing Ordinance 1997 needs the publishers to be approved initially by the Government to be gone into in the publishing market. The regulation prohibits direct participation of foreign entities and individuals in the publishing sector.
Market Analysis (Porter's Five Forces Design).
Porter's 5 Forces Model might be used to examine the appearance of the publishing market China. A brief analysis of the Porter's 5 Forces is provided as follows;.
Danger of New Entrants.
Threats of new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Market is moderate. The potential growth in the market tends to attract new entrants to the publishing industry. The presence of intense competitors and the requirement of substantial capital tends to demotivate new entrants to enter in the market.
Hazard of Replacement.
Danger of Alternative is high for the Chinese Publishing Industry. The alternative products for the released documents is the files presented in the virtual libraries on certain websites. The altering consumer preferences towards digital learning increase the danger of substitution for the market.
Competitive competition in the publishing industry is high. The existence of a great deal of customers in the Chinese Publishing Industry like CIP, PTP etc. tends to produce high competitive competition for CMP. Along with it, new entrants are also entering into the marketplace increasing the competitors for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Provider.
The major suppliers of the Abu Dhabi National Hotels Case Study Solution include the suppliers of the paper for publishing documents. As CMP is the largest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, for that reason the overall bargaining power of supplier for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Purchaser.
Negotiating power of purchaser in the publishing industry is high. Due to the existence of a a great deal of publishers in the Chinese market and the market saturation, the purchasers needs high quality documents at competitive rates.
CMP runs in an extremely competitive industry with the presence of a great deal of competitors. The company has a competitive position in the market with the highest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Major competitors of Abu Dhabi National Hotels Case Study Solution include;.
• Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
CIPis among the close rivals of CMP. Established in the very same duration, CIP releases comparable type of books. For a large time period, CIP held the largest market share, and still ranks 2nd and 3rd in numerous market sections, with a major focus on educational publications. CIP functions as a risk for CMP as it might wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is concentrated on digital publishing and could wean the marketplace share of Abu Dhabi National Hotels Case Study Help easily in the present market situation.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
It was likewise founded in the exact same period as Abu Dhabi National Hotels Case Study Solution and CIP. It is also one of the prominent players in the publishing market with an annual overall earnings of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Expand towards New Markets
• Lowering reliance over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing variety of Clients
• Growth chances.
• Avoiding the impact of market saturation in the Chinese publishing market.
• Usage of prospective resources in growth.
• Threat of failure in new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Introduce Digital Publishing
• Sustaining customer base.
• Approaching brand-new markets.
• Easy to introduce using existing capabilities.
• Low threat of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased item portfolio provides high worth to clients.
• Competition in the market by CIP, who has prior concentrate on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core service segments to the brand-new one can lead the company to lose demand of its items in the market.
As the preferences are shifting towards digital publishing and the business need an instant solution to prevent the decreasing market development. The company could likewise consider the growth program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to present digital publishing in its item portfolio, the business must first collects the data associated with the consumer demand, the prospective markets, the federal government policies and the information associated with the rivals provided in the market. After that, the business should choose one prospective sector for its initial offering. It must collect research study that how it might separate its digital publishing from the existing rivals' products. The steps above the business should go for the initial offering. The company should go for the other markets if the initial offering proves a success. In this method the business would be able to execute its digital publishing program.
The development of the publishing market is declining given that 2008, revealing a danger to the company's long term existence, but the scenario can be managed by considering a development plan in the future. The business could consider introducing digital publishingin its existing market to implement its development program at instant basis and to prevent the danger of failure for entrance in the new markets.