Achieving Mental Health Parity Case Study Solution and Analysis
Achieving Mental Health Parity Case Study Help is the largest publishing company with a greatest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP has ended up being a specialized info service provider and a big comprehensive Science and Innovation publishing business through the integration of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
CMP has spent its 60 years journey efficiently, being a successful publishing home, nevertheless, the altering macro market patterns and forces bring particular difficulties to the publishing industry in basic and Achieving Mental Health Parity Case Study Solution in particular. These factors consist of;
• Entrance of the brand-new publishing firms in the market.
• Declining development of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Introduction of digital publishing strategies
• Enhancement of science and technology.
The improvement of the macro markets have raised a number of questions to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this scenario? Do the long important experience, technical resources and the capabilities of the business could be used to strive for the future development unceasingly? How could the company sustain its long term competitive position in future?
Achieving Mental Health Parity Case Study Help has certain strengths that can be made use of to reduce the threats, conquer the weakness and get the opportunities. Strengths of CMP are provided as follows;
• The long term experience of Achieving Mental Health Parity Case Study Solution in the publishing industry i.e. 60 years enables the business to provide high quality items at a lower expense utilizing its prior experiences.
• The technical resources and abilities generated by its successful journey provide a competitive advantage to CMP.
• Vast item portfolioof CMP helps it to diversify its danger and supply high value to its consumers.
• Strong financial position permits the business to consider several advancement opportunities with no worry of raising fund externally.
Together with the strengths, the business has specific weak points which could increase restraints for the company in implementing its advancement program. The weaknesses of Achieving Mental Health Parity Case Study Analysis are offered as follows;
• Despite of being a science and innovation publishing company, the business still has traditional methods ofpublishing which are not suitable with the growing technological shift.
• CMP extremely relies over the Chinese markets for its development. It needs to propose particular growth strategies to avoid its reliance over the Chinese markets to accomplish long term development.
The development of the publishing industry is declining since 2008, affecting Achieving Mental Health Parity Case Study Analysis as well, however the growth could be restored by availing specific opportunities presented in the market. The marketplace chances for CMP consist of;
• The business might also introduce Digital Publishing by using its long term technical experience and a strong client recognition in the market.
• CMP could consider an advancement program through the growth towards foreign markets in order to reduce its dependence over Chinese markets by using its large financial resources.
The changing macro trends in the market and increasing competition in the publishing market has actually postured specific hazards to Achieving Mental Health Parity Case Study Solution consisting of;( Gurel, 2017).
• Intro of digital publishing i.e. digital libraries could result in decreasing market share of Achieving Mental Health Parity Case Study Solution due to the consumer shift towards digital libraries.
• The existence of a great deal of competitors in the publishing industry increase the risk for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as rivals can gain a strong customer base by utilizing particular methods like aggressive promo, quality items, and so on
• Entrance of new publishing firms in the industry in addition to presence of high competitors increases the hazard of losing the customer base.
Due to lack of information, the financial ratios of CMP could not be calculated. It could be examined from the Appendix III that the yearly total profits of Achieving Mental Health Parity Case Study Help throughout the period 2000-2012 are growing at a high growth rate, showing that the yearly demand of the items of CMP is growing and the business is rather efficient in drawing in a big number of customers at a prospective cost.
Together with it, the second graph which reveals the annual development in the Achieving Mental Health Parity Case Study Analysis total possessions, shows that the company is rather efficient in including worth to its assets through its profits. The growth in properties reveals that the overall worth of the firm is also increasing with increasing the overall incomes. (Unknown, 2013).
Another financial analysis of the company using the given data could be the analysis regarding the circulation of total incomes of the business. Huge part of the revenues of CMP comes from the sales of its released books i.e. 64% as shown in the Case Appendix V. The business could move towards other company sectors with a potential growth to attain its future advancement goal.
PESTEL analysis might be carried out to find out the numerous external forces impacting the performance of the company and the recent trends in the external environment of the business. A short PESTEL analysis of the business is offered as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector might have a significant impact on the frame of mind of the people about the communist ideology of the government, for that reason, the publishing sector is highly monitored and directed by the Promotion Department of the Communist Celebration of China. For that reason, it could be stated that the general political forces affecting Achieving Mental Health Parity Case Study Solution organisation are high. The federal government policies relating to the publishing sector are also increasing with the passage of time.
Financial forces affecting the publishing sector in general and the Achieving Mental Health Parity Case Study Solution in particular includesthe rates of paper, the earnings level of consumers, the inflation rate, and the general GDP growth of the nation. All these forces combine impact the need for the publishing market. Along with it, the financial policies connected to the import of books impact the total service at CPM. Nevertheless, China's economic conditions are quite favorable for CMP with high GDP development and consumer earnings level.
Social and Demographical.
Social and demographical forces include the population development, the consumer's preferences towards checking out informative materials and so on. China has the greatest population worldwide with a high population development, revealing the increasing number of customers of the Achieving Mental Health Parity Case Study Solution. However, the customer preferences are shifting towards digital publishing instead of the standard was of publishing. In this regard, CMP ought to concentrate on digital publishing to satisfy the altering customer preferences.
Technological forces affecting the CMP include the technological development in the reading techniques etc. Improvement of science and innovation along with the rise of digital publishing might reduce the demand for the CMP items, if certain actions would not be taken quickly.
Environmental forces affecting Achieving Mental Health Parity Case Study Analysis includes the issues of environmental neighborhoods over the use of paper in publishing books. The paper used in the books while publishing is required to be non reusable and the ink utilized while publishing needs to not be hazardous for the environment.
Legal regulations for the publishing sector at whole are high. Publishing Regulation 1997 needs the publishers to be approved first by the Government to be entered in the publishing market.
Market Analysis (Porter's 5 Forces Design).
Porter's 5 Forces Design could be used to examine the attractiveness of the publishing industry China. A short analysis of the Porter's Five Forces is given as follows;.
Risk of New Entrants.
Hazards of brand-new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Market is moderate. The potential development in the industry tends to attract new entrants to the publishing industry. The existence of intense competition and the requirement of substantial capital tends to demotivate brand-new entrants to enter in the market.
Hazard of Substitution.
Threat of Substitution is high for the Chinese Publishing Industry. The substitute products for the published documents is the documents provided in the virtual libraries on specific sites. The changing customer choices towards digital learning increase the threat of substitution for the industry.
Competitive competition in the publishing industry is high. The existence of a great deal of customers in the Chinese Publishing Industry like CIP, PTP etc. tends to produce high competitive competition for CMP. Along with it, brand-new entrants are also participating in the market increasing the competition for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Provider.
The major suppliers of the Achieving Mental Health Parity Case Study Solution consist of the providers of the paper for publishing files. As CMP is the biggest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, therefore the total bargaining power of supplier for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Purchaser.
Haggling power of purchaser in the publishing industry is high. Due to the existence of a large number of publishers in the Chinese market and the market saturation, the buyers needs high quality files at competitive costs.
CMP operates in an extremely competitive industry with the existence of large number of competitors. The company has a competitive position in the market with the greatest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Significant rivals of Achieving Mental Health Parity Case Study Help consist of;.
• Chemical Market Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Market Press (CIP).
CIP acts as a hazard for CMP as it might wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is focused on digital publishing and might wean the market share of CMP quickly in the present market circumstance.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Another close rival of CMP is PTP. It was also established in the exact same period as CMP and CIP. It ranks sixth in the state-owned publishers in terms of company scale. It is likewise among the popular gamers in the publishing market with an annual overall profits of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Broaden towards New Markets
• Decreasing reliance over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing variety of Clients
• Growth opportunities.
• Preventing the impact of market saturation in the Chinese publishing industry.
• Usage of prospective resources in expansion.
• Risk of failure in new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Present Digital Publishing
• Sustaining consumer base.
• Approaching brand-new markets.
• Easy to present using present abilities.
• Low risk of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased item portfolio offers high value to customers.
• Competitors in the market by CIP, who has prior concentrate on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core service sectors to the new one can lead the business to lose demand of its products in the market.
As the choices are shifting towards digital publishing and the company require an instant service to avoid the declining industry development. The company might likewise consider the growth program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to present digital publishing in its item portfolio, the company ought to initially collects the data related to the customer demand, the prospective markets, the government guidelines and the information related to the competitors provided in the market. After that, the company should choose one possible segment for its preliminary offering. It should gather research that how it might separate its digital publishing from the existing rivals' products. After all the steps above the company must choose the preliminary offering. If the initial offering shows a success, the business needs to choose the other markets. In this way the company would be able to implement its digital publishing program.
Although, the development of the publishing market is decreasing given that 2008, showing a threat to the company's long term presence, but the scenario can be managed by thinking about a development plan in the future. The company could consider introducing digital publishingin its existing market to implement its development program at immediate basis and to avoid the risk of failure for entryway in the new markets.