Ajk Enterprise Ajwa Dates Case Study Solution and Analysis
Ajk Enterprise Ajwa Dates Case Study Analysis is the largest publishing business with a greatest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP has ended up being a specialized details provider and a big thorough Science and Technology publishing company through the combination of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
CMP has actually spent its 60 years journey efficiently, being a successful publishing home, nevertheless, the altering macro market patterns and forces bring particular difficulties to the publishing industry in basic and Ajk Enterprise Ajwa Dates Case Study Help in particular. These elements consist of;
• Entryway of the brand-new publishing firms in the industry.
• Declining development of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Introduction of digital publishing strategies
• Enhancement of science and technology.
The improvement of the macro markets have raised numerous questions to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this scenario? Do the long valuable experience, technical resources and the capabilities of the company could be used to strive for the future development unceasingly? How could the company sustain its long term competitive position in future?
Ajk Enterprise Ajwa Dates Case Study Help has certain strengths that can be made use of to reduce the hazards, get rid of the weak point and avail the opportunities. Strengths of CMP are given as follows;
• The long term experience of Ajk Enterprise Ajwa Dates Case Study Analysis in the publishing market i.e. 60 years enables the company to provide high quality products at a lower cost using its previous experiences.
• The technical resources and abilities generated by its successful journey provide a competitive advantage to CMP.
• Large item portfolioof CMP assists it to diversify its risk and supply high value to its customers.
• Strong financial position enables the business to consider a number of advancement chances without any worry of raising fund externally.
Together with the strengths, the company has specific weak points which might increase constraints for the company in implementing its advancement program. The weaknesses of Ajk Enterprise Ajwa Dates Case Study Help are offered as follows;
• Despite of being a science and technology publishing firm, the business still has traditional methods ofpublishing which are not suitable with the growing technological shift.
• CMP extremely relies over the Chinese markets for its growth. It must propose specific expansion plans to prevent its reliance over the Chinese markets to accomplish long term growth.
Although, the development of the publishing industry is decreasing since 2008, impacting Ajk Enterprise Ajwa Dates Case Study Analysis too, but the growth could be revived by availing particular opportunities provided in the market. The market opportunities for CMP include;
• The company could likewise introduce Digital Publishing by using its long term technical experience and a strong client recognition in the market.
• CMP might think about a development program through the expansion towards foreign markets in order to reduce its reliance over Chinese markets by using its vast funds.
The altering macro trends in the market and increasing competition in the publishing market has actually postured particular hazards to Ajk Enterprise Ajwa Dates Case Study Analysis including;( Gurel, 2017).
• Introduction of digital publishing i.e. virtual libraries could lead to decreasing market share of Ajk Enterprise Ajwa Dates Case Study Analysis due to the consumer shift towards digital libraries.
• The presence of large number of rivals in the publishing industry increase the danger for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as competitors can get a strong customer base by using specific techniques like aggressive promotion, quality products, etc.
• Entryway of new publishing firms in the market together with existence of high competitors increases the risk of losing the client base.
Due to absence of information, the monetary ratios of CMP could not be determined. It might be examined from the Appendix III that the yearly total revenues of Ajk Enterprise Ajwa Dates Case Study Solution throughout the duration 2000-2012 are growing at a high growth rate, revealing that the yearly demand of the items of CMP is growing and the business is quite effective in drawing in a big number of consumers at a potential price.
Together with it, the second chart which shows the annual growth in the Ajk Enterprise Ajwa Dates Case Study Analysis total possessions, reveals that the company is quite efficient in including worth to its assets through its revenues. The development in properties shows that the overall value of the firm is likewise increasing with increasing the overall earnings. (Unknown, 2013).
Another monetary analysis of the company using the offered information might be the analysis relating to the circulation of total earnings of the company. Huge part of the profits of CMP comes from the sales of its published books i.e. 64% as displayed in the Case Appendix V. The business could move towards other business segments with a prospective growth to attain its future development objective.
PESTEL analysis could be performed to find out the different external forces affecting the performance of the company and the recent trends in the external environment of the company. A brief PESTEL analysis of the company is provided as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector might have a significant effect on the state of mind of individuals about the communist ideology of the government, therefore, the publishing sector is extremely supervised and assisted by the Publicity Department of the Communist Celebration of China. For that reason, it might be said that the general political forces affecting Ajk Enterprise Ajwa Dates Case Study Analysis service are high. The federal government policies regarding the publishing sector are likewise increasing with the passage of time.
Financial forces affecting the publishing sector in basic and the Ajk Enterprise Ajwa Dates Case Study Solution in specific includesthe rates of paper, the earnings level of consumers, the inflation rate, and the general GDP growth of the nation. All these forces integrate impact the need for the publishing market. Along with it, the economic policies connected to the import of books impact the total service at CPM. However, China's financial conditions are quite favorable for CMP with high GDP development and consumer income level.
Social and Demographical.
Social and demographical forces consist of the population growth, the customer's choices towards reading helpful products and so on. China has the highest population worldwide with a high population development, showing the increasing number of consumers of the Ajk Enterprise Ajwa Dates Case Study Solution. The customer choices are moving towards digital publishing rather than the conventional was of publishing. In this regard, CMP must concentrate on digital publishing to fulfill the changing consumer choices.
Technological forces impacting the CMP include the technological development in the reading methods and so on. Improvement of science and innovation along with the increase of digital publishing could minimize the demand for the CMP items, if particular actions would not be taken quickly.
Ecological forces affecting Ajk Enterprise Ajwa Dates Case Study Help consists of the concerns of ecological neighborhoods over the usage of paper in publishing books. The paper utilized in the books while publishing is required to be non reusable and the ink utilized while publishing ought to not be hazardous for the environment.
Legal guidelines for the publishing sector at whole are high. Publishing Regulation 1997 requires the publishers to be approved initially by the Government to be entered in the publishing market.
Market Analysis (Porter's 5 Forces Model).
Porter's 5 Forces Model could be used to analyze the appearance of the publishing industry China. A quick analysis of the Porter's Five Forces is provided as follows;.
Hazard of New Entrants.
Hazards of brand-new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Industry is moderate. The potential growth in the industry tends to bring in new entrants to the publishing industry. The presence of intense competition and the requirement of substantial capital tends to demotivate new entrants to enter in the market.
Hazard of Alternative.
Hazard of Substitution is high for the Chinese Publishing Market. The substitute items for the released files is the files provided in the digital libraries on certain websites. The altering customer choices towards digital knowing increase the threat of alternative for the industry.
Competitive competition in the publishing market is high. The existence of large number of customers in the Chinese Publishing Industry like CIP, PTP and so on tends to produce high competitive competition for CMP. In addition to it, brand-new entrants are likewise participating in the marketplace increasing the competition for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Provider.
The major providers of the Ajk Enterprise Ajwa Dates Case Study Help include the providers of the paper for publishing documents. As CMP is the biggest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, therefore the overall bargaining power of supplier for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Purchaser.
Bargaining power of purchaser in the publishing industry is high. Due to the existence of a large number of publishers in the Chinese market and the market saturation, the purchasers requires high quality documents at competitive costs.
CMP runs in a highly competitive market with the presence of large number of rivals. Nevertheless, the business has a competitive position in the market with the highest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Major rivals of Ajk Enterprise Ajwa Dates Case Study Help include;.
• Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Market Press (CIP).
CIPis among the close rivals of CMP. Founded in the very same duration, CIP publishes comparable kind of books. For a large period, CIP held the largest market share, and still ranks second and third in various market segments, with a major focus on academic publications. CIP acts as a risk for CMP as it could wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is concentrated on digital publishing and could wean the marketplace share of Ajk Enterprise Ajwa Dates Case Study Help easily in the present market scenario.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Another close competitor of CMP is PTP. It was likewise founded in the exact same period as CMP and CIP. It ranks 6th in the state-owned publishers in terms of service scale. It is also among the popular players in the publishing industry with a yearly overall profits of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Broaden towards New Markets
• Minimizing dependence over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing variety of Customers
• Growth opportunities.
• Avoiding the effect of market saturation in the Chinese publishing industry.
• Usage of possible resources in expansion.
• Threat of failure in brand-new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Introduce Digital Publishing
• Sustaining customer base.
• Approaching new markets.
• Easy to introduce using current capabilities.
• Low risk of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased product portfolio offers high worth to customers.
• Competition in the market by CIP, who has prior concentrate on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core company sections to the new one can lead the company to lose need of its items in the market.
As the choices are shifting towards digital publishing and the business need an instant service to avoid the declining market development. The business could also consider the expansion program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to present digital publishing in its product portfolio, the company should first gathers the information related to the customer need, the possible markets, the federal government guidelines and the data related to the competitors provided in the market. If the initial offering proves a success, the business should go for the other markets. In this way the business would be able to execute its digital publishing program.
Although, the development of the publishing market is decreasing because 2008, revealing a threat to the company's long term presence, however the situation can be controlled by thinking about a development plan in the future. The company could think about introducing digital publishingin its existing market to implement its development program at instant basis and to avoid the threat of failure for entryway in the brand-new markets.