An Interview With Ganesh Natarajan Ceo Of Zensar Case Study Solution and Analysis
An Interview With Ganesh Natarajan Ceo Of Zensar Case Study Solution is the biggest publishing business with a highest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP supplies a number of services consisting of; collecting details, processing info and interaction services. Major service sections of the company include; books, regulars, consultancy and circulation. The business has a huge product portfolio and its major items include books, periodicals, online media, exhibitions, research study reports etc. An Interview With Ganesh Natarajan Ceo Of Zensar Case Study Solution has ended up being a specialized info company and a large extensive Science and Technology publishing company through the integration of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
CMP has actually spent its 60 years journey efficiently, being an effective publishing house, nevertheless, the altering macro market patterns and forces bring certain obstacles to the publishing market in general and An Interview With Ganesh Natarajan Ceo Of Zensar Case Study Analysis in specific. These elements include;
• Entryway of the new publishing companies in the market.
• Decreasing development of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Introduction of digital publishing techniques
• Enhancement of science and innovation.
The change of the macro markets have raised numerous concerns to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this scenario? Do the long important experience, technical resources and the capabilities of the company could be made use of to pursue the future advancement unceasingly? How could the business sustain its long term competitive position in future?
An Interview With Ganesh Natarajan Ceo Of Zensar Case Study Solution has certain strengths that can be used to minimize the hazards, conquer the weak point and obtain the opportunities. Strengths of CMP are given as follows;
• The long term experience of An Interview With Ganesh Natarajan Ceo Of Zensar Case Study Analysis in the publishing market i.e. 60 years enables the business to provide high quality products at a lower expense utilizing its prior experiences.
• The technical resources and abilities produced by its effective journey provide a competitive advantage to CMP.
• Large item portfolioof CMP helps it to diversify its threat and offer high value to its consumers.
• Strong financial position permits the business to think about a number of development chances with no worry of raising fund externally.
Together with the strengths, the business has particular weaknesses which could increase constraints for the company in implementing its advancement program. The weak points of An Interview With Ganesh Natarajan Ceo Of Zensar Case Study Solution are given as follows;
• Despite of being a science and innovation publishing firm, the company still has traditional methods ofpublishing which are not compatible with the growing technological shift.
• CMP highly relies over the Chinese markets for its growth. It must propose particular expansion plans to prevent its dependence over the Chinese markets to achieve long term development.
Although, the development of the publishing market is decreasing given that 2008, impacting An Interview With Ganesh Natarajan Ceo Of Zensar Case Study Solution also, but the development could be revived by availing certain chances provided in the market. The marketplace opportunities for CMP consist of;
• The business could likewise introduce Digital Publishing by using its long term technical experience and a strong customer acknowledgment in the market.
• CMP might consider a development program through the expansion towards foreign markets in order to minimize its dependence over Chinese markets by utilizing its huge funds.
The changing macro patterns in the market and increasing competition in the publishing market has posed particular hazards to An Interview With Ganesh Natarajan Ceo Of Zensar Case Study Solution consisting of;( Gurel, 2017).
• Intro of digital publishing i.e. virtual libraries might result in decreasing market share of An Interview With Ganesh Natarajan Ceo Of Zensar Case Study Solution due to the consumer shift towards virtual libraries.
• The presence of a great deal of rivals in the publishing market increase the danger for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as competitors can get a strong customer base by using certain techniques like aggressive promotion, quality products, and so on
• Entryway of brand-new publishing companies in the industry together with presence of high competitors increases the hazard of losing the customer base.
Due to absence of data, the financial ratios of CMP might not be computed. It might be evaluated from the Appendix III that the yearly total incomes of An Interview With Ganesh Natarajan Ceo Of Zensar Case Study Solution throughout the period 2000-2012 are growing at a high development rate, revealing that the annual need of the items of CMP is growing and the business is quite efficient in attracting a big number of clients at a prospective rate.
Together with it, the 2nd graph which reveals the annual growth in the An Interview With Ganesh Natarajan Ceo Of Zensar Case Study Solution total assets, shows that the business is rather efficient in including worth to its properties through its earnings. The development in assets shows that the total value of the firm is likewise increasing with increasing the total revenues. (Unidentified, 2013).
Another financial analysis of the business utilizing the provided information might be the analysis relating to the circulation of total profits of the company. Huge part of the profits of CMP originates from the sales of its published books i.e. 64% as shown in the Case Appendix V. The business might move towards other organisation sections with a possible development to attain its future development objective.
PESTEL analysis might be carried out to discover the different external forces affecting the efficiency of the company and the recent patterns in the external environment of the business. A quick PESTEL analysis of the company is given as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector could have a substantial effect on the mindset of the people about the communist ideology of the federal government, for that reason, the publishing sector is extremely supervised and directed by the Publicity Department of the Communist Party of China. Therefore, it might be stated that the total political forces affecting An Interview With Ganesh Natarajan Ceo Of Zensar Case Study Help company are high. The government policies concerning the publishing sector are also increasing with the passage of time.
Economic forces impacting the publishing sector in basic and the CMP in specific includesthe costs of paper, the income level of customers, the inflation rate, and the overall GDP growth of the country. All these forces combine effect the demand for the publishing market.
Social and Demographical.
The consumer preferences are shifting towards digital publishing rather than the conventional was of publishing. In this regard, CMP should focus on digital publishing to satisfy the changing consumer choices.
Technological forces impacting the CMP consist of the technological advancement in the reading methods and so on. Enhancement of science and technology along with the increase of digital publishing might reduce the demand for the CMP items, if specific actions would not be taken quickly.
Environmental forces affecting An Interview With Ganesh Natarajan Ceo Of Zensar Case Study Help includes the concerns of ecological neighborhoods over the usage of paper in publishing books. The paper used in the books while publishing is needed to be non reusable and the ink used while publishing should not be damaging for the environment.
Legal guidelines for the publishing sector at whole are high. Publishing Regulation 1997 needs the publishers to be authorized first by the Federal government to be gone into in the publishing market.
Industry Analysis (Porter's 5 Forces Design).
Porter's 5 Forces Design could be used to examine the attractiveness of the publishing industry China. A brief analysis of the Porter's 5 Forces is offered as follows;.
Danger of New Entrants.
Threats of brand-new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Industry is moderate. The potential development in the market tends to bring in new entrants to the publishing industry. However, the presence of intense competitors and the requirement of big capital tends to demotivate new entrants to enter in the market.
Danger of Alternative.
Hazard of Alternative is high for the Chinese Publishing Industry. The substitute products for the published files is the files provided in the digital libraries on particular websites. The changing consumer preferences towards digital learning increase the danger of alternative for the industry.
Competitive competition in the publishing industry is high. The existence of a great deal of consumers in the Chinese Publishing Market like CIP, PTP etc. tends to produce high competitive rivalry for CMP. Together with it, new entrants are also entering into the marketplace increasing the competitors for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Provider.
The significant suppliers of the An Interview With Ganesh Natarajan Ceo Of Zensar Case Study Analysis consist of the suppliers of the paper for publishing files. As CMP is the largest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, for that reason the total bargaining power of provider for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Purchaser.
Haggling power of purchaser in the publishing industry is high. Due to the presence of a large number of publishers in the Chinese market and the market saturation, the purchasers requires high quality documents at competitive costs.
CMP runs in an extremely competitive industry with the existence of a great deal of rivals. The business has a competitive position in the market with the highest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Significant competitors of An Interview With Ganesh Natarajan Ceo Of Zensar Case Study Solution consist of;.
• Chemical Market Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Market Press (CIP).
CIP acts as a threat for CMP as it could wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is focused on digital publishing and could wean the market share of CMP easily in the present market circumstance.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
It was likewise founded in the same period as An Interview With Ganesh Natarajan Ceo Of Zensar Case Study Solution and CIP. It is likewise one of the prominent players in the publishing industry with an annual overall revenues of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Broaden towards New Markets
• Decreasing dependence over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing variety of Consumers
• Development chances.
• Avoiding the impact of market saturation in the Chinese publishing market.
• Usage of potential resources in growth.
• Danger of failure in brand-new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Present Digital Publishing
• Sustaining customer base.
• Approaching brand-new markets.
• Easy to present utilizing present abilities.
• Low risk of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased product portfolio offers high value to customers.
• Competitors in the market by CIP, who has prior concentrate on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core company sectors to the new one can lead the company to lose need of its items in the market.
As the choices are shifting towards digital publishing and the business need an immediate service to avoid the decreasing industry growth. The company could also consider the growth program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to introduce digital publishing in its item portfolio, the company ought to first collects the data related to the consumer need, the possible markets, the federal government regulations and the information related to the rivals provided in the market. If the preliminary offering proves a success, the business should go for the other markets. In this method the business would be able to implement its digital publishing program.
Although, the growth of the publishing industry is decreasing given that 2008, revealing a hazard to the company's long term existence, but the scenario can be managed by considering an advancement strategy in the future. The business could consider presenting digital publishingin its existing market to implement its development program at immediate basis and to prevent the risk of failure for entryway in the brand-new markets.