Anjali Kumar Negotiating A Job Offer B Case Study Solution and Analysis
Anjali Kumar Negotiating A Job Offer B Case Study Help is the biggest publishing company with a highest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP provides a number of services including; collecting information, processing details and interaction services. Major organisation sections of the company consist of; books, periodicals, consultancy and distribution. The company has a vast item portfolio and its significant items include books, regulars, online media, exhibits, research study reports etc. Anjali Kumar Negotiating A Job Offer B Case Study Help has actually become a specialized info company and a large extensive Science and Technology publishing company through the integration of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
Although, Anjali Kumar Negotiating A Job Offer B Case Study Solution has actually spent its 60 years journey smoothly, being an effective publishing home, nevertheless, the changing macro market patterns and forces bring specific obstacles to the publishing industry in general and CMP in particular. These factors consist of;
• Entryway of the brand-new publishing companies in the industry.
• Decreasing growth of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Intro of digital publishing techniques
• Enhancement of science and technology.
The change of the macro markets have raised a number of concerns to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this scenario? Do the long valuable experience, technical resources and the abilities of the business could be used to strive for the future advancement unceasingly? How could the company sustain its long term competitive position in future?
Anjali Kumar Negotiating A Job Offer B Case Study Analysis has specific strengths that can be made use of to decrease the hazards, overcome the weak point and obtain the opportunities. Strengths of CMP are provided as follows;
• The long term experience of Anjali Kumar Negotiating A Job Offer B Case Study Solution in the publishing market i.e. 60 years permits the business to provide high quality items at a lower cost using its prior experiences.
• The technical resources and abilities created by its successful journey supply a competitive advantage to CMP.
• Large product portfolioof CMP assists it to diversify its threat and supply high worth to its clients.
• Strong monetary position enables the company to think about numerous development opportunities without any worry of raising fund externally.
Together with the strengths, the business has specific weak points which could increase restrictions for the business in implementing its development program. The weak points of Anjali Kumar Negotiating A Job Offer B Case Study Solution are offered as follows;
• Despite of being a science and innovation publishing firm, the company still has traditional methods ofpublishing which are not suitable with the growing technological shift.
• CMP extremely relies over the Chinese markets for its development. It needs to propose specific expansion strategies to prevent its dependence over the Chinese markets to achieve long term development.
Although, the growth of the publishing market is decreasing considering that 2008, affecting Anjali Kumar Negotiating A Job Offer B Case Study Analysis too, but the growth might be restored by availing particular opportunities provided in the market. The market chances for CMP consist of;
• The business might likewise introduce Digital Publishing by using its long term technical experience and a strong consumer recognition in the market.
• CMP could consider an advancement program through the expansion towards foreign markets in order to minimize its dependence over Chinese markets by using its large funds.
The changing macro trends in the market and increasing competitors in the publishing market has actually presented certain risks to Anjali Kumar Negotiating A Job Offer B Case Study Help including;( Gurel, 2017).
• Introduction of digital publishing i.e. digital libraries might result in decreasing market share of Anjali Kumar Negotiating A Job Offer B Case Study Solution due to the customer shift towards digital libraries.
• The existence of a great deal of rivals in the publishing market increase the hazard for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as competitors can gain a strong customer base by utilizing certain techniques like aggressive promotion, quality items, etc.
• Entryway of brand-new publishing companies in the market together with existence of high competition increases the threat of losing the customer base.
Due to lack of information, the financial ratios of CMP could not be calculated. It could be evaluated from the Appendix III that the annual total revenues of Anjali Kumar Negotiating A Job Offer B Case Study Analysis during the period 2000-2012 are growing at a high development rate, showing that the yearly demand of the items of CMP is growing and the business is rather efficient in drawing in a large number of clients at a possible cost.
In addition to it, the 2nd graph which shows the annual development in the Anjali Kumar Negotiating A Job Offer B Case Study Analysis overall assets, reveals that the business is quite efficient in adding value to its assets through its revenues. The growth in properties shows that the overall worth of the firm is likewise increasing with increasing the overall incomes. (Unidentified, 2013).
Another financial analysis of the company using the offered data might be the analysis concerning the circulation of overall earnings of the business. Huge part of the revenues of CMP originates from the sales of its released books i.e. 64% as displayed in the Case Appendix V. The business might move towards other company segments with a possible growth to attain its future advancement objective.
PESTEL analysis could be performed to learn the different external forces affecting the efficiency of the business and the recent patterns in the external environment of the business. A short PESTEL analysis of the business is offered as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector could have a considerable effect on the mindset of individuals about the communist ideology of the federal government, therefore, the publishing sector is highly monitored and guided by the Publicity Department of the Communist Party of China. Therefore, it might be stated that the total political forces impacting Anjali Kumar Negotiating A Job Offer B Case Study Help service are high. The government policies regarding the publishing sector are also increasing with the passage of time.
Economic forces affecting the publishing sector in basic and the CMP in specific includesthe rates of paper, the income level of consumers, the inflation rate, and the general GDP development of the nation. All these forces combine impact the need for the publishing market.
Social and Demographical.
The consumer choices are moving towards digital publishing rather than the traditional was of publishing. In this regard, CMP ought to focus on digital publishing to meet the altering consumer choices.
Technological forces impacting the CMP consist of the technological advancement in the reading methods etc. Enhancement of science and technology in addition to the rise of digital publishing could decrease the demand for the CMP products, if particular actions would not be taken soon.
Ecological forces impacting Anjali Kumar Negotiating A Job Offer B Case Study Analysis consists of the issues of environmental neighborhoods over the use of paper in publishing books. The paper utilized in the books while publishing is needed to be non reusable and the ink utilized while publishing must not be harmful for the environment.
Legal guidelines for the publishing sector at whole are high. Publishing Ordinance 1997 needs the publishers to be authorized initially by the Federal government to be entered in the publishing market.
Market Analysis (Porter's 5 Forces Design).
Porter's Five Forces Model might be used to examine the attractiveness of the publishing industry China. A short analysis of the Porter's 5 Forces is offered as follows;.
Risk of New Entrants.
Dangers of new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Market is moderate. The possible development in the industry tends to draw in new entrants to the publishing market. Nevertheless, the existence of extreme competition and the requirement of huge capital tends to demotivate brand-new entrants to enter in the marketplace.
Danger of Alternative.
Hazard of Replacement is high for the Chinese Publishing Industry. The substitute items for the released documents is the files provided in the virtual libraries on specific websites. The changing consumer preferences towards digital learning increase the threat of alternative for the market.
Competitive competition in the publishing industry is high. The presence of large number of consumers in the Chinese Publishing Industry like CIP, PTP and so on tends to produce high competitive rivalry for CMP. Along with it, new entrants are also entering into the marketplace increasing the competitors for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Supplier.
The major providers of the Anjali Kumar Negotiating A Job Offer B Case Study Analysis include the providers of the paper for releasing documents. As CMP is the largest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, therefore the general bargaining power of supplier for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Buyer.
Negotiating power of purchaser in the publishing industry is high. Due to the existence of a large number of publishers in the Chinese market and the marketplace saturation, the buyers requires high quality documents at competitive costs.
CMP runs in a highly competitive industry with the presence of a great deal of rivals. The company has a competitive position in the market with the greatest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Major rivals of Anjali Kumar Negotiating A Job Offer B Case Study Solution include;.
• Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
CIP acts as a risk for CMP as it could wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is focused on digital publishing and might wean the market share of CMP easily in the existing market scenario.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Another close competitor of CMP is PTP. It was likewise founded in the same period as CMP and CIP. It ranks sixth in the state-owned publishers in regards to service scale. It is also among the prominent players in the publishing industry with a yearly total revenues of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Broaden towards New Markets
• Minimizing dependence over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing number of Consumers
• Development opportunities.
• Avoiding the impact of market saturation in the Chinese publishing industry.
• Usage of possible resources in expansion.
• Threat of failure in brand-new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Present Digital Publishing
• Sustaining consumer base.
• Approaching brand-new markets.
• Easy to introduce utilizing current abilities.
• Low danger of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased product portfolio supplies high value to clients.
• Competitors in the market by CIP, who has prior concentrate on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core organisation segments to the new one can lead the business to lose demand of its items in the market.
As the preferences are moving towards digital publishing and the business require an instant service to avoid the decreasing industry growth. The business might also consider the growth program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to present digital publishing in its product portfolio, the business should initially gathers the data connected to the consumer demand, the potential markets, the federal government guidelines and the data associated with the competitors presented in the market. After that, the business needs to decide one prospective sector for its preliminary offering. It ought to gather research study that how it might distinguish its digital publishing from the existing rivals' products. After all the steps above the company must opt for the preliminary offering. If the initial offering shows a success, the business ought to opt for the other markets. In this way the company would have the ability to execute its digital publishing program.
The development of the publishing industry is declining because 2008, revealing a threat to the company's long term existence, but the circumstance can be controlled by considering a development plan in the future. The company might consider presenting digital publishingin its existing market to execute its development program at instant basis and to prevent the danger of failure for entrance in the brand-new markets.