Atricure Inc Case Study Solution and Analysis
Atricure Inc Case Study Solution is the largest publishing business with a highest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP has actually become a specialized info service provider and a large extensive Science and Innovation publishing company through the combination of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
CMP has actually invested its 60 years journey smoothly, being an effective publishing house, nevertheless, the altering macro market trends and forces bring certain difficulties to the publishing industry in general and Atricure Inc Case Study Help in particular. These aspects include;
• Entrance of the brand-new publishing companies in the industry.
• Decreasing growth of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Introduction of digital publishing strategies
• Enhancement of science and innovation.
The transformation of the macro markets have raised several questions to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this situation? Do the long important experience, technical resources and the capabilities of the company could be used to pursue the future advancement unceasingly? How could the company sustain its long term competitive position in future?
Atricure Inc Case Study Analysis has certain strengths that can be made use of to minimize the threats, get rid of the weak point and get the chances. Strengths of CMP are given as follows;
• The long term experience of Atricure Inc Case Study Solution in the publishing industry i.e. 60 years allows the company to supply high quality items at a lower cost using its prior experiences.
• The technical resources and capabilities created by its successful journey supply a competitive advantage to CMP.
• Large item portfolioof CMP helps it to diversify its threat and offer high value to its clients.
• Strong monetary position allows the business to consider numerous development opportunities without any fear of raising fund externally.
Together with the strengths, the company has certain weaknesses which could increase restraints for the company in implementing its development program. The weaknesses of Atricure Inc Case Study Solution are provided as follows;
• Despite of being a science and technology publishing firm, the company still has traditional methods ofpublishing which are not compatible with the growing technological shift.
• CMP highly relies over the Chinese markets for its growth. It needs to propose particular growth strategies to avoid its dependence over the Chinese markets to attain long term growth.
The development of the publishing industry is decreasing given that 2008, affecting Atricure Inc Case Study Solution as well, but the growth might be restored by availing particular chances presented in the market. The market chances for CMP include;
• The company could also introduce Digital Publishing by using its long term technical experience and a strong consumer recognition in the market.
• CMP could think about an advancement program through the growth towards foreign markets in order to decrease its reliance over Chinese markets by using its large funds.
The altering macro patterns in the market and increasing competitors in the publishing market has actually posed specific risks to Atricure Inc Case Study Help including;( Gurel, 2017).
• Intro of digital publishing i.e. virtual libraries could cause decreasing market share of Atricure Inc Case Study Solution due to the consumer shift towards virtual libraries.
• The presence of a great deal of rivals in the publishing industry increase the threat for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as rivals can gain a strong customer base by utilizing specific methods like aggressive promotion, quality items, etc.
• Entryway of brand-new publishing companies in the industry together with existence of high competitors increases the risk of losing the consumer base.
Due to lack of data, the monetary ratios of CMP might not be calculated. It could be examined from the Appendix III that the annual overall earnings of Atricure Inc Case Study Help throughout the period 2000-2012 are growing at a high growth rate, revealing that the yearly need of the items of CMP is growing and the company is quite efficient in bring in a large number of consumers at a possible price.
In addition to it, the 2nd graph which reveals the yearly growth in the Atricure Inc Case Study Help overall possessions, shows that the business is rather efficient in including worth to its assets through its incomes. The growth in properties shows that the overall value of the company is also increasing with increasing the total earnings. (Unidentified, 2013).
Another monetary analysis of the company using the offered information could be the analysis concerning the distribution of total profits of the business. Huge part of the incomes of CMP originates from the sales of its published books i.e. 64% as displayed in the Case Appendix V. The company might move towards other company segments with a prospective development to achieve its future advancement objective.
PESTEL analysis might be performed to discover the different external forces impacting the performance of the business and the recent patterns in the external environment of the company. A brief PESTEL analysis of the business is given as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector could have a substantial impact on the mindset of the people about the communist ideology of the federal government, for that reason, the publishing sector is highly supervised and assisted by the Publicity Department of the Communist Celebration of China. For that reason, it might be stated that the overall political forces affecting Atricure Inc Case Study Analysis business are high. The government policies concerning the publishing sector are likewise increasing with the passage of time.
Economic forces affecting the publishing sector in basic and the Atricure Inc Case Study Help in specific includesthe prices of paper, the income level of customers, the inflation rate, and the general GDP growth of the country. All these forces integrate impact the demand for the publishing market. In addition to it, the economic policies related to the import of books affect the total business at CPM. However, China's financial conditions are rather favorable for CMP with high GDP development and consumer earnings level.
Social and Demographical.
Social and demographical forces consist of the population growth, the customer's preferences towards reading useful products and so on. China has the highest population in the world with a high population development, revealing the increasing number of consumers of the Atricure Inc Case Study Help. The consumer choices are moving towards digital publishing rather than the traditional was of publishing. In this regard, CMP ought to focus on digital publishing to satisfy the altering customer choices.
Technological forces affecting the CMP include the technological improvement in the reading methods and so on. Enhancement of science and innovation together with the rise of digital publishing could lower the need for the CMP items, if particular actions would not be taken quickly.
Ecological forces impacting Atricure Inc Case Study Analysis includes the concerns of ecological neighborhoods over the use of paper in publishing books. The paper used in the books while publishing is required to be non reusable and the ink used while publishing should not be harmful for the environment.
Legal regulations for the publishing sector at whole are high. The legal policies relating to the publishing sector is managed by the General Administration of Press and Publication. Publishing Ordinance 1997 needs the publishers to be approved initially by the Federal government to be entered in the publishing market. The ordinance forbids direct participation of foreign entities and individuals in the publishing sector.
Industry Analysis (Porter's 5 Forces Design).
Porter's Five Forces Model might be utilized to examine the beauty of the publishing market China. A short analysis of the Porter's 5 Forces is offered as follows;.
Threat of New Entrants.
Dangers of new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Market is moderate. The potential growth in the market tends to bring in brand-new entrants to the publishing industry. Nevertheless, the existence of intense competitors and the requirement of substantial capital tends to demotivate brand-new entrants to go into in the marketplace.
Risk of Replacement.
Danger of Replacement is high for the Chinese Publishing Market. The replacement products for the released documents is the documents provided in the digital libraries on certain sites. The altering consumer preferences towards digital learning increase the hazard of alternative for the market.
Competitive rivalry in the publishing market is high. The existence of large number of consumers in the Chinese Publishing Market like CIP, PTP etc. tends to produce high competitive competition for CMP. Together with it, brand-new entrants are also entering into the marketplace increasing the competitors for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Provider.
The significant suppliers of the Atricure Inc Case Study Analysis consist of the suppliers of the paper for releasing files. As CMP is the biggest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, for that reason the overall bargaining power of supplier for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Buyer.
Haggling power of purchaser in the publishing industry is high. Due to the presence of a large number of publishers in the Chinese market and the marketplace saturation, the purchasers requires high quality documents at competitive costs.
CMP runs in an extremely competitive industry with the presence of a great deal of rivals. The company has a competitive position in the market with the highest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Major rivals of Atricure Inc Case Study Analysis include;.
• Chemical Market Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
CIP acts as a danger for CMP as it might wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is focused on digital publishing and could wean the market share of CMP quickly in the current market scenario.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Another close rival of CMP is PTP. It was likewise founded in the very same duration as CMP and CIP. It ranks 6th in the state-owned publishers in terms of service scale. It is likewise among the popular gamers in the publishing market with an annual total earnings of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Broaden towards New Markets
• Minimizing dependence over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing variety of Customers
• Growth chances.
• Avoiding the impact of market saturation in the Chinese publishing industry.
• Usage of prospective resources in expansion.
• Danger of failure in brand-new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Introduce Digital Publishing
• Sustaining consumer base.
• Approaching new markets.
• Easy to present using current abilities.
• Low danger of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased item portfolio provides high worth to consumers.
• Competitors in the market by CIP, who has prior concentrate on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core company segments to the brand-new one can lead the company to lose need of its products in the market.
As the preferences are shifting towards digital publishing and the business need an immediate service to avoid the decreasing market growth. The company might also think about the expansion program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to present digital publishing in its item portfolio, the company must first collects the information related to the consumer demand, the possible markets, the government guidelines and the data related to the competitors presented in the market. If the preliminary offering shows a success, the company needs to go for the other markets. In this way the company would be able to execute its digital publishing program.
Although, the development of the publishing market is declining given that 2008, showing a risk to the business's long term existence, but the circumstance can be managed by thinking about a development strategy in the future. The company might think about introducing digital publishingin its existing market to execute its advancement program at instant basis and to prevent the threat of failure for entryway in the new markets.