Big Data Analytics Case Study Solution and Analysis
Big Data Analytics Case Study Analysis is the biggest publishing business with a greatest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP has actually ended up being a specialized info supplier and a big thorough Science and Technology publishing business through the combination of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
Although, Big Data Analytics Case Study Analysis has invested its 60 years journey smoothly, being a successful publishing home, nevertheless, the altering macro market trends and forces bring specific challenges to the publishing market in general and CMP in specific. These aspects consist of;
• Entrance of the new publishing companies in the industry.
• Decreasing development of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Intro of digital publishing strategies
• Enhancement of science and innovation.
The transformation of the macro markets have raised several concerns to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this situation? Do the long important experience, technical resources and the abilities of the business could be utilized to strive for the future advancement unceasingly? How could the company sustain its long term competitive position in future?
Big Data Analytics Case Study Help has certain strengths that can be made use of to minimize the hazards, get rid of the weakness and get the chances. Strengths of CMP are offered as follows;
• The long term experience of Big Data Analytics Case Study Solution in the publishing industry i.e. 60 years allows the company to provide high quality products at a lower expense using its prior experiences.
• The technical resources and capabilities produced by its effective journey provide a competitive benefit to CMP.
• Vast product portfolioof CMP assists it to diversify its risk and offer high value to its customers.
• Strong financial position permits the business to think about a number of development chances without any worry of raising fund externally.
In addition to the strengths, the company has specific weak points which could increase restrictions for the business in implementing its advancement program. The weak points of Big Data Analytics Case Study Solution are offered as follows;
• Despite of being a science and technology publishing firm, the company still has traditional ways ofpublishing which are not compatible with the growing technological shift.
• CMP highly relies over the Chinese markets for its growth. It needs to propose certain expansion strategies to prevent its dependence over the Chinese markets to achieve long term growth.
Although, the growth of the publishing market is declining since 2008, impacting Big Data Analytics Case Study Solution too, however the development might be restored by availing certain chances provided in the market. The market opportunities for CMP consist of;
• The company could likewise introduce Digital Publishing by using its long term technical experience and a strong customer recognition in the market.
• CMP might consider an advancement program through the expansion towards foreign markets in order to reduce its dependence over Chinese markets by utilizing its huge financial resources.
The altering macro patterns in the market and increasing competition in the publishing industry has actually positioned specific hazards to Big Data Analytics Case Study Analysis including;( Gurel, 2017).
• Intro of digital publishing i.e. digital libraries could lead to declining market share of Big Data Analytics Case Study Analysis due to the consumer shift towards digital libraries.
• The presence of large number of competitors in the publishing industry increase the hazard for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as rivals can gain a strong customer base by using specific techniques like aggressive promotion, quality items, and so on
• Entryway of new publishing firms in the market along with existence of high competition increases the risk of losing the customer base.
Due to lack of data, the monetary ratios of CMP might not be determined. It might be evaluated from the Appendix III that the annual total earnings of Big Data Analytics Case Study Analysis throughout the period 2000-2012 are growing at a high development rate, revealing that the annual need of the products of CMP is growing and the company is rather efficient in drawing in a big number of consumers at a prospective cost.
Along with it, the 2nd graph which reveals the annual development in the Big Data Analytics Case Study Analysis total assets, reveals that the company is quite efficient in adding value to its properties through its revenues. The development in possessions reveals that the overall value of the firm is also increasing with increasing the overall profits. (Unidentified, 2013).
Another monetary analysis of the company using the provided information might be the analysis concerning the distribution of total earnings of the business. Major part of the revenues of CMP comes from the sales of its published books i.e. 64% as displayed in the Case Appendix V. The company could move towards other organisation sectors with a potential growth to accomplish its future development goal.
PESTEL analysis might be performed to find out the different external forces affecting the efficiency of the company and the current patterns in the external environment of the company. A quick PESTEL analysis of the business is offered as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector might have a substantial influence on the frame of mind of the people about the communist ideology of the government, therefore, the publishing sector is extremely supervised and assisted by the Publicity Department of the Communist Celebration of China. It could be said that the overall political forces affecting CMP business are high. The federal government policies regarding the publishing sector are also increasing with the passage of time.
Economic forces impacting the publishing sector in general and the CMP in specific includesthe rates of paper, the earnings level of consumers, the inflation rate, and the total GDP growth of the country. All these forces combine impact the need for the publishing market.
Social and Demographical.
Social and demographical forces consist of the population growth, the customer's preferences towards reading informative materials and so on. China has the highest population in the world with a high population growth, revealing the increasing number of consumers of the Big Data Analytics Case Study Analysis. Nevertheless, the consumer choices are shifting towards digital publishing rather than the traditional was of publishing. In this regard, CMP ought to focus on digital publishing to fulfill the altering consumer preferences.
Technological forces impacting the CMP include the technological improvement in the reading strategies and so on. Enhancement of science and technology together with the increase of digital publishing might decrease the demand for the CMP items, if particular actions would not be taken quickly.
Ecological forces affecting Big Data Analytics Case Study Help consists of the issues of ecological communities over the use of paper in publishing books. The paper used in the books while publishing is needed to be non reusable and the ink used while publishing should not be damaging for the environment.
Legal policies for the publishing sector at whole are high. The legal guidelines relating to the publishing sector is managed by the General Administration of Press and Publication. Publishing Ordinance 1997 requires the publishers to be authorized first by the Government to be entered in the publishing market. The ordinance prohibits direct participation of foreign entities and individuals in the publishing sector.
Market Analysis (Porter's Five Forces Design).
Porter's 5 Forces Model could be used to examine the appearance of the publishing industry China. A brief analysis of the Porter's Five Forces is provided as follows;.
Hazard of New Entrants.
Risks of brand-new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Market is moderate. The possible development in the industry tends to bring in new entrants to the publishing market. The presence of intense competition and the requirement of substantial capital tends to demotivate brand-new entrants to go into in the market.
Risk of Alternative.
Threat of Substitution is high for the Chinese Publishing Market. The replacement items for the published documents is the files provided in the virtual libraries on specific websites. The altering customer choices towards digital learning increase the threat of replacement for the industry.
Competitive competition in the publishing industry is high. The existence of a great deal of consumers in the Chinese Publishing Market like CIP, PTP etc. tends to produce high competitive rivalry for CMP. Together with it, new entrants are also entering into the market increasing the competition for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Supplier.
The significant suppliers of the Big Data Analytics Case Study Solution consist of the providers of the paper for publishing documents. As CMP is the largest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, therefore the total bargaining power of provider for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Buyer.
Negotiating power of purchaser in the publishing industry is high. Due to the presence of a a great deal of publishers in the Chinese market and the marketplace saturation, the purchasers requires high quality files at competitive costs.
CMP operates in a highly competitive market with the existence of a great deal of rivals. The business has a competitive position in the market with the highest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Significant competitors of Big Data Analytics Case Study Help include;.
• Chemical Market Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
CIP acts as a hazard for CMP as it could wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is focused on digital publishing and might wean the market share of CMP easily in the existing market situation.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
It was also founded in the very same period as Big Data Analytics Case Study Help and CIP. It is likewise one of the prominent players in the publishing industry with an annual total profits of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Expand towards New Markets
• Minimizing dependence over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing number of Consumers
• Development opportunities.
• Avoiding the effect of market saturation in the Chinese publishing market.
• Usage of prospective resources in growth.
• Danger of failure in new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Introduce Digital Publishing
• Sustaining consumer base.
• Approaching new markets.
• Easy to present utilizing current abilities.
• Low threat of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased item portfolio provides high worth to consumers.
• Competition in the market by CIP, who has prior focus on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core business segments to the brand-new one can lead the company to lose need of its items in the market.
With the deep analysis of the internal and external environment of the business together with the market analysis and the rival analysis, Alternative 2 is advised to CMP to attain its future development. As the choices are moving towards digital publishing and the company need an immediate solution to prevent the decreasing industry growth. For that reason, introduction of digital publishing might prove to be an immediate option with low quantity of threat for the business. The company could also think about the growth program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to present digital publishing in its product portfolio, the company must first collects the data related to the consumer need, the potential markets, the federal government regulations and the information related to the competitors presented in the market. If the initial offering shows a success, the company must go for the other markets. In this method the company would be able to execute its digital publishing program.
Although, the development of the publishing industry is decreasing since 2008, revealing a danger to the company's long term presence, but the scenario can be controlled by thinking about a development plan in the future. The company could consider introducing digital publishingin its existing market to execute its advancement program at immediate basis and to prevent the danger of failure for entryway in the brand-new markets.