Compare The Validity Of Different Instruments To Measure Physical Activity And Sedentary Behaviour 2 Case Study Solution and Analysis
Compare The Validity Of Different Instruments To Measure Physical Activity And Sedentary Behaviour 2 Case Study Help is the largest publishing company with a highest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP offers a variety of services including; collecting information, processing info and interaction services. Major organisation sections of the business consist of; books, periodicals, consultancy and distribution. The business has a huge product portfolio and its major products consist of books, regulars, online media, exhibits, research reports etc. Compare The Validity Of Different Instruments To Measure Physical Activity And Sedentary Behaviour 2 Case Study Solution has actually become a specialized information provider and a big thorough Science and Technology publishing business through the combination of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
CMP has invested its 60 years journey efficiently, being a successful publishing home, however, the changing macro market patterns and forces bring certain challenges to the publishing industry in basic and Compare The Validity Of Different Instruments To Measure Physical Activity And Sedentary Behaviour 2 Case Study Help in particular. These factors consist of;
• Entrance of the new publishing companies in the market.
• Decreasing growth of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Introduction of digital publishing methods
• Improvement of science and innovation.
The improvement of the macro markets have raised a number of concerns to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this circumstance? Do the long important experience, technical resources and the capabilities of the company could be used to strive for the future advancement unceasingly? How could the business sustain its long term competitive position in future?
Compare The Validity Of Different Instruments To Measure Physical Activity And Sedentary Behaviour 2 Case Study Analysis has specific strengths that can be utilized to minimize the dangers, get rid of the weakness and get the chances. Strengths of CMP are offered as follows;
• The long term experience of Compare The Validity Of Different Instruments To Measure Physical Activity And Sedentary Behaviour 2 Case Study Analysis in the publishing market i.e. 60 years permits the business to supply high quality products at a lower cost utilizing its prior experiences.
• The technical resources and capabilities generated by its successful journey provide a competitive advantage to CMP.
• Vast item portfolioof CMP helps it to diversify its threat and supply high value to its customers.
• Strong financial position permits the company to consider numerous advancement opportunities without any worry of raising fund externally.
In addition to the strengths, the company has specific weaknesses which could increase restrictions for the business in executing its advancement program. The weaknesses of Compare The Validity Of Different Instruments To Measure Physical Activity And Sedentary Behaviour 2 Case Study Help are provided as follows;
• Despite of being a science and innovation publishing company, the business still has traditional methods ofpublishing which are not suitable with the growing technological shift.
• CMP highly relies over the Chinese markets for its growth. It ought to propose specific expansion strategies to avoid its dependence over the Chinese markets to attain long term development.
The growth of the publishing market is declining given that 2008, affecting Compare The Validity Of Different Instruments To Measure Physical Activity And Sedentary Behaviour 2 Case Study Solution as well, however the growth could be revived by availing specific opportunities provided in the market. The market opportunities for CMP consist of;
• The company could likewise present Digital Publishing by using its long term technical experience and a strong customer acknowledgment in the market.
• CMP could consider an advancement program through the expansion towards foreign markets in order to reduce its reliance over Chinese markets by using its huge financial resources.
The changing macro patterns in the market and increasing competition in the publishing market has actually posed particular hazards to Compare The Validity Of Different Instruments To Measure Physical Activity And Sedentary Behaviour 2 Case Study Analysis consisting of;( Gurel, 2017).
• Intro of digital publishing i.e. digital libraries might lead to decreasing market share of Compare The Validity Of Different Instruments To Measure Physical Activity And Sedentary Behaviour 2 Case Study Analysis due to the customer shift towards virtual libraries.
• The presence of a great deal of rivals in the publishing market increase the risk for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as competitors can gain a strong consumer base by using certain methods like aggressive promotion, quality products, etc.
• Entryway of brand-new publishing companies in the industry along with existence of high competition increases the hazard of losing the consumer base.
Due to absence of information, the financial ratios of CMP could not be calculated. It might be analyzed from the Appendix III that the annual total incomes of Compare The Validity Of Different Instruments To Measure Physical Activity And Sedentary Behaviour 2 Case Study Analysis during the period 2000-2012 are growing at a high growth rate, showing that the annual need of the items of CMP is growing and the company is rather effective in drawing in a big number of consumers at a prospective cost.
In addition to it, the 2nd chart which shows the yearly growth in the Compare The Validity Of Different Instruments To Measure Physical Activity And Sedentary Behaviour 2 Case Study Solution overall assets, reveals that the business is quite effective in adding worth to its possessions through its revenues. The growth in assets shows that the overall worth of the firm is likewise increasing with increasing the overall revenues. (Unidentified, 2013).
Another financial analysis of the company utilizing the provided information could be the analysis regarding the circulation of overall profits of the company. Huge part of the revenues of CMP originates from the sales of its published books i.e. 64% as shown in the Case Appendix V. The company could move towards other organisation segments with a possible growth to attain its future development objective.
PESTEL analysis might be carried out to find out the different external forces impacting the efficiency of the business and the current trends in the external environment of the company. A short PESTEL analysis of the business is provided as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector might have a significant impact on the mindset of individuals about the communist ideology of the federal government, therefore, the publishing sector is highly monitored and assisted by the Promotion Department of the Communist Party of China. It could be said that the overall political forces affecting CMP company are high. The government policies regarding the publishing sector are likewise increasing with the passage of time.
Financial forces impacting the publishing sector in general and the CMP in particular includesthe prices of paper, the earnings level of consumers, the inflation rate, and the overall GDP growth of the nation. All these forces integrate impact the need for the publishing market.
Social and Demographical.
The consumer choices are shifting towards digital publishing rather than the conventional was of publishing. In this regard, CMP should focus on digital publishing to meet the altering consumer choices.
Technological forces impacting the CMP consist of the technological development in the reading methods etc. Enhancement of science and innovation in addition to the rise of digital publishing might decrease the need for the CMP products, if specific actions would not be taken soon.
Ecological forces affecting Compare The Validity Of Different Instruments To Measure Physical Activity And Sedentary Behaviour 2 Case Study Analysis includes the issues of ecological communities over the usage of paper in publishing books. The paper used in the books while publishing is needed to be non reusable and the ink used while publishing should not be harmful for the environment.
Legal policies for the publishing sector at whole are high. The legal guidelines regarding the publishing sector is controlled by the General Administration of Press and Publication. Publishing Ordinance 1997 requires the publishers to be authorized first by the Federal government to be gone into in the publishing market. The regulation prohibits direct involvement of foreign entities and people in the publishing sector.
Market Analysis (Porter's 5 Forces Design).
Porter's Five Forces Model could be utilized to evaluate the appearance of the publishing industry China. A brief analysis of the Porter's 5 Forces is offered as follows;.
Risk of New Entrants.
Threats of new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Industry is moderate. The possible growth in the industry tends to attract new entrants to the publishing market. However, the existence of extreme competitors and the requirement of big capital tends to demotivate brand-new entrants to go into in the marketplace.
Threat of Alternative.
Risk of Substitution is high for the Chinese Publishing Industry. The replacement items for the published files is the files presented in the digital libraries on particular websites. The altering customer choices towards digital learning increase the danger of substitution for the industry.
Competitive competition in the publishing market is high. The presence of a great deal of customers in the Chinese Publishing Industry like CIP, PTP and so on tends to produce high competitive competition for CMP. Along with it, brand-new entrants are likewise participating in the marketplace increasing the competitors for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Supplier.
The significant suppliers of the Compare The Validity Of Different Instruments To Measure Physical Activity And Sedentary Behaviour 2 Case Study Help consist of the suppliers of the paper for publishing documents. As CMP is the largest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, therefore the total bargaining power of supplier for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Purchaser.
Negotiating power of buyer in the publishing industry is high. Due to the existence of a large number of publishers in the Chinese market and the market saturation, the buyers needs high quality documents at competitive rates.
CMP runs in an extremely competitive market with the presence of large number of competitors. However, the company has a competitive position in the market with the highest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Major competitors of Compare The Validity Of Different Instruments To Measure Physical Activity And Sedentary Behaviour 2 Case Study Help include;.
• Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
CIPis one of the close rivals of CMP. Founded in the same duration, CIP releases comparable kind of books. For a big time period, CIP held the largest market share, and still ranks second and 3rd in numerous market sectors, with a significant concentrate on instructional publications. CIP serves as a risk for CMP as it could wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is concentrated on digital publishing and might wean the market share of Compare The Validity Of Different Instruments To Measure Physical Activity And Sedentary Behaviour 2 Case Study Analysis easily in the present market situation.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Another close competitor of CMP is PTP. It was likewise founded in the exact same duration as CMP and CIP. It ranks sixth in the state-owned publishers in terms of business scale. It is also among the prominent players in the publishing industry with an annual overall incomes of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Broaden towards New Markets
• Minimizing reliance over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing variety of Customers
• Development opportunities.
• Preventing the impact of market saturation in the Chinese publishing market.
• Usage of potential resources in expansion.
• Risk of failure in brand-new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Introduce Digital Publishing
• Sustaining consumer base.
• Approaching new markets.
• Easy to present using current abilities.
• Low risk of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased item portfolio offers high worth to customers.
• Competitors in the market by CIP, who has prior concentrate on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core company sectors to the brand-new one can lead the business to lose need of its items in the market.
As the preferences are shifting towards digital publishing and the company require an instant option to avoid the declining industry development. The business might likewise consider the expansion program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to present digital publishing in its item portfolio, the company must first gathers the information related to the consumer need, the potential markets, the government guidelines and the information related to the rivals presented in the market. If the initial offering shows a success, the business must go for the other markets. In this way the business would be able to execute its digital publishing program.
Although, the growth of the publishing industry is declining given that 2008, revealing a danger to the company's long term presence, however the situation can be managed by considering a development plan in the future. The business might think about introducing digital publishingin its existing market to execute its advancement program at instant basis and to prevent the risk of failure for entryway in the brand-new markets.