Freshtec Revolutionizing Fresh Produce Case Study Solution and Analysis
Freshtec Revolutionizing Fresh Produce Case Study Analysis is the biggest publishing company with a highest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP provides a variety of services including; gathering info, processing information and communication services. Major business sections of the company consist of; books, regulars, consultancy and circulation. The business has a huge item portfolio and its major items consist of books, periodicals, online media, exhibitions, research reports etc. Freshtec Revolutionizing Fresh Produce Case Study Analysis has ended up being a specialized details supplier and a big detailed Science and Innovation publishing company through the integration of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
Although, Freshtec Revolutionizing Fresh Produce Case Study Help has invested its 60 years journey efficiently, being a successful publishing home, nevertheless, the altering macro market trends and forces bring specific obstacles to the publishing industry in general and CMP in specific. These aspects consist of;
• Entrance of the new publishing companies in the industry.
• Decreasing development of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Intro of digital publishing strategies
• Enhancement of science and innovation.
The change of the macro markets have raised several questions to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this circumstance? Do the long valuable experience, technical resources and the abilities of the company could be utilized to pursue the future advancement unceasingly? How could the business sustain its long term competitive position in future?
Freshtec Revolutionizing Fresh Produce Case Study Solution has certain strengths that can be utilized to reduce the threats, overcome the weak point and obtain the opportunities. Strengths of CMP are offered as follows;
• The long term experience of Freshtec Revolutionizing Fresh Produce Case Study Solution in the publishing industry i.e. 60 years enables the company to offer high quality products at a lower cost utilizing its previous experiences.
• The technical resources and capabilities created by its successful journey supply a competitive advantage to CMP.
• Large item portfolioof CMP assists it to diversify its threat and offer high worth to its clients.
• Strong monetary position allows the business to consider a number of advancement opportunities without any fear of raising fund externally.
In addition to the strengths, the company has certain weaknesses which might increase restrictions for the business in implementing its advancement program. The weak points of Freshtec Revolutionizing Fresh Produce Case Study Help are provided as follows;
• Despite of being a science and technology publishing firm, the business still has traditional methods ofpublishing which are not compatible with the growing technological shift.
• CMP highly relies over the Chinese markets for its growth. It needs to propose particular expansion plans to prevent its dependence over the Chinese markets to accomplish long term development.
The growth of the publishing market is declining considering that 2008, impacting Freshtec Revolutionizing Fresh Produce Case Study Help as well, but the development might be revived by availing specific opportunities presented in the market. The market opportunities for CMP include;
• The company might likewise introduce Digital Publishing by using its long term technical experience and a strong customer recognition in the market.
• CMP might think about a development program through the expansion towards foreign markets in order to reduce its dependence over Chinese markets by using its large funds.
The altering macro patterns in the market and increasing competitors in the publishing market has actually presented specific dangers to Freshtec Revolutionizing Fresh Produce Case Study Analysis consisting of;( Gurel, 2017).
• Introduction of digital publishing i.e. digital libraries could lead to decreasing market share of Freshtec Revolutionizing Fresh Produce Case Study Analysis due to the consumer shift towards digital libraries.
• The existence of a great deal of rivals in the publishing market increase the threat for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as competitors can acquire a strong customer base by using certain techniques like aggressive promotion, quality products, etc.
• Entrance of brand-new publishing firms in the market together with presence of high competitors increases the risk of losing the customer base.
Due to lack of information, the financial ratios of CMP could not be determined. It might be evaluated from the Appendix III that the annual overall profits of Freshtec Revolutionizing Fresh Produce Case Study Solution during the period 2000-2012 are growing at a high growth rate, showing that the annual need of the items of CMP is growing and the business is quite effective in bring in a big number of customers at a prospective cost.
Along with it, the second graph which shows the annual development in the Freshtec Revolutionizing Fresh Produce Case Study Help overall assets, reveals that the company is rather effective in adding worth to its assets through its profits. The development in possessions shows that the total value of the company is also increasing with increasing the total revenues. (Unidentified, 2013).
Another financial analysis of the business utilizing the provided data might be the analysis regarding the circulation of total earnings of the business. Major part of the earnings of CMP comes from the sales of its released books i.e. 64% as shown in the Case Appendix V. The company might move towards other service segments with a possible development to accomplish its future development objective.
PESTEL analysis could be conducted to find out the various external forces impacting the performance of the company and the current patterns in the external environment of the company. A quick PESTEL analysis of the business is provided as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector could have a significant effect on the mindset of the people about the communist ideology of the federal government, for that reason, the publishing sector is highly supervised and directed by the Promotion Department of the Communist Celebration of China. For that reason, it might be said that the overall political forces affecting Freshtec Revolutionizing Fresh Produce Case Study Solution business are high. The federal government policies concerning the publishing sector are likewise increasing with the passage of time.
Economic forces impacting the publishing sector in basic and the CMP in particular includesthe rates of paper, the income level of consumers, the inflation rate, and the overall GDP growth of the country. All these forces integrate impact the need for the publishing market.
Social and Demographical.
The consumer choices are moving towards digital publishing rather than the traditional was of publishing. In this regard, CMP must focus on digital publishing to meet the changing customer preferences.
Technological forces impacting the CMP consist of the technological improvement in the reading techniques and so on. Improvement of science and innovation in addition to the increase of digital publishing could lower the need for the CMP products, if specific actions would not be taken quickly.
Ecological forces impacting Freshtec Revolutionizing Fresh Produce Case Study Help consists of the concerns of ecological neighborhoods over the use of paper in publishing books. The paper utilized in the books while publishing is needed to be disposable and the ink utilized while publishing needs to not be damaging for the environment.
Legal regulations for the publishing sector at whole are high. Publishing Ordinance 1997 requires the publishers to be authorized initially by the Federal government to be entered in the publishing market.
Industry Analysis (Porter's Five Forces Model).
Porter's Five Forces Design might be used to evaluate the attractiveness of the publishing market China. A brief analysis of the Porter's Five Forces is provided as follows;.
Danger of New Entrants.
Threats of brand-new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Market is moderate. The potential growth in the market tends to attract new entrants to the publishing industry. However, the presence of intense competition and the requirement of big capital tends to demotivate brand-new entrants to enter in the marketplace.
Risk of Substitution.
Threat of Replacement is high for the Chinese Publishing Industry. The alternative products for the released documents is the files provided in the digital libraries on specific sites. The altering consumer preferences towards digital learning increase the danger of replacement for the industry.
Competitive competition in the publishing industry is high. The existence of a great deal of customers in the Chinese Publishing Market like CIP, PTP etc. tends to produce high competitive rivalry for CMP. Together with it, brand-new entrants are likewise participating in the market increasing the competitors for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Supplier.
The major suppliers of the Freshtec Revolutionizing Fresh Produce Case Study Analysis consist of the providers of the paper for releasing files. As CMP is the largest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, for that reason the general bargaining power of provider for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Buyer.
Bargaining power of buyer in the publishing market is high. Due to the presence of a large number of publishers in the Chinese market and the market saturation, the purchasers requires high quality files at competitive costs.
CMP runs in a highly competitive industry with the existence of large number of competitors. However, the company has a competitive position in the market with the greatest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Major competitors of Freshtec Revolutionizing Fresh Produce Case Study Solution include;.
• Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Market Press (CIP).
CIP acts as a hazard for CMP as it could wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is focused on digital publishing and might wean the market share of CMP easily in the current market circumstance.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
It was likewise founded in the same duration as Freshtec Revolutionizing Fresh Produce Case Study Analysis and CIP. It is likewise one of the prominent gamers in the publishing market with a yearly total earnings of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Expand towards New Markets
• Reducing reliance over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing variety of Consumers
• Growth chances.
• Avoiding the impact of market saturation in the Chinese publishing industry.
• Use of possible resources in expansion.
• Threat of failure in brand-new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Present Digital Publishing
• Sustaining customer base.
• Approaching brand-new markets.
• Easy to introduce utilizing existing abilities.
• Low threat of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased item portfolio provides high value to customers.
• Competitors in the market by CIP, who has prior concentrate on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core business sectors to the brand-new one can lead the company to lose need of its products in the market.
As the preferences are moving towards digital publishing and the company require an immediate solution to avoid the decreasing industry growth. The business might also consider the growth program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to present digital publishing in its item portfolio, the business must initially collects the data related to the consumer need, the potential markets, the government policies and the data related to the rivals provided in the market. If the preliminary offering shows a success, the company ought to go for the other markets. In this way the business would be able to implement its digital publishing program.
Although, the growth of the publishing industry is declining because 2008, revealing a threat to the business's long term presence, but the situation can be managed by thinking about an advancement plan in the future. The business might think about presenting digital publishingin its existing market to implement its advancement program at instant basis and to prevent the risk of failure for entrance in the new markets.