Global Strategic Marketing Analysis Report Case Study Solution and Analysis
Global Strategic Marketing Analysis Report Case Study Help is the largest publishing business with a greatest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP has actually become a specialized info service provider and a large thorough Science and Innovation publishing business through the integration of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
CMP has actually invested its 60 years journey smoothly, being an effective publishing house, nevertheless, the altering macro market trends and forces bring certain obstacles to the publishing industry in general and Global Strategic Marketing Analysis Report Case Study Analysis in particular. These aspects include;
• Entrance of the brand-new publishing firms in the industry.
• Declining growth of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Introduction of digital publishing strategies
• Improvement of science and technology.
The change of the macro markets have raised several questions to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this situation? Do the long valuable experience, technical resources and the abilities of the company could be utilized to strive for the future development unceasingly? How could the company sustain its long term competitive position in future?
Global Strategic Marketing Analysis Report Case Study Solution has particular strengths that can be made use of to reduce the dangers, conquer the weakness and obtain the opportunities. Strengths of CMP are provided as follows;
• The long term experience of Global Strategic Marketing Analysis Report Case Study Help in the publishing market i.e. 60 years enables the company to provide high quality products at a lower cost using its previous experiences.
• The technical resources and capabilities created by its successful journey offer a competitive advantage to CMP.
• Vast product portfolioof CMP assists it to diversify its danger and provide high worth to its customers.
• Strong financial position allows the business to think about several development opportunities with no worry of raising fund externally.
In addition to the strengths, the company has certain weaknesses which might increase restrictions for the business in implementing its advancement program. The weaknesses of Global Strategic Marketing Analysis Report Case Study Analysis are given as follows;
• Despite of being a science and innovation publishing company, the company still has standard ways ofpublishing which are not suitable with the growing technological shift.
• CMP highly relies over the Chinese markets for its development. It must propose certain growth strategies to prevent its reliance over the Chinese markets to accomplish long term development.
The development of the publishing industry is decreasing given that 2008, impacting Global Strategic Marketing Analysis Report Case Study Solution as well, but the growth could be restored by availing specific opportunities presented in the market. The marketplace opportunities for CMP include;
• The company might likewise introduce Digital Publishing by utilizing its long term technical experience and a strong customer acknowledgment in the market.
• CMP might consider an advancement program through the expansion towards foreign markets in order to reduce its dependence over Chinese markets by utilizing its large funds.
The changing macro trends in the market and increasing competition in the publishing industry has postured certain risks to Global Strategic Marketing Analysis Report Case Study Solution consisting of;( Gurel, 2017).
• Intro of digital publishing i.e. digital libraries might lead to decreasing market share of Global Strategic Marketing Analysis Report Case Study Solution due to the consumer shift towards digital libraries.
• The presence of a great deal of rivals in the publishing industry increase the danger for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as competitors can gain a strong customer base by using particular methods like aggressive promo, quality products, etc.
• Entryway of new publishing companies in the industry together with existence of high competition increases the danger of losing the customer base.
The company has a quite competitive financial performance. Due to absence of information, the monetary ratios of CMP could not be determined. However, the general monetary performance of the company might be examined by utilizing the graphs given up the case Appendices. It could be examined from the Appendix III that the annual total profits of CMP during the duration 2000-2012 are growing at a high development rate, showing that the yearly need of the products of Global Strategic Marketing Analysis Report Case Study Help is growing and the company is quite efficient in drawing in a a great deal of consumers at a possible price.
Along with it, the 2nd graph which reveals the yearly growth in the Global Strategic Marketing Analysis Report Case Study Help total properties, reveals that the company is quite effective in adding worth to its possessions through its earnings. The development in properties shows that the overall worth of the company is also increasing with increasing the overall earnings. (Unidentified, 2013).
Another monetary analysis of the company using the given data could be the analysis concerning the distribution of overall revenues of the business. Huge part of the incomes of CMP comes from the sales of its released books i.e. 64% as shown in the Case Appendix V. The business might move towards other service sections with a potential development to accomplish its future development objective.
PESTEL analysis might be conducted to discover the numerous external forces impacting the performance of the company and the recent trends in the external environment of the company. A brief PESTEL analysis of the company is provided as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector might have a substantial influence on the mindset of individuals about the communist ideology of the federal government, for that reason, the publishing sector is highly supervised and directed by the Promotion Department of the Communist Celebration of China. It could be stated that the total political forces affecting CMP company are high. The government policies concerning the publishing sector are likewise increasing with the passage of time.
Financial forces affecting the publishing sector in general and the CMP in particular includesthe prices of paper, the earnings level of customers, the inflation rate, and the general GDP development of the nation. All these forces combine effect the need for the publishing market.
Social and Demographical.
The customer choices are moving towards digital publishing rather than the traditional was of publishing. In this regard, CMP must focus on digital publishing to fulfill the changing consumer preferences.
Technological forces impacting the CMP consist of the technological development in the reading methods etc. Enhancement of science and innovation in addition to the increase of digital publishing might reduce the need for the CMP items, if certain actions would not be taken quickly.
Ecological forces affecting Global Strategic Marketing Analysis Report Case Study Help consists of the concerns of environmental communities over the use of paper in publishing books. The paper utilized in the books while publishing is required to be non reusable and the ink utilized while publishing should not be damaging for the environment.
Legal policies for the publishing sector at whole are high. Publishing Regulation 1997 needs the publishers to be authorized initially by the Government to be gone into in the publishing market.
Market Analysis (Porter's Five Forces Design).
Porter's 5 Forces Model might be utilized to examine the appearance of the publishing industry China. A quick analysis of the Porter's Five Forces is offered as follows;.
Risk of New Entrants.
Risks of brand-new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Industry is moderate. The possible growth in the market tends to draw in brand-new entrants to the publishing market. Nevertheless, the presence of intense competitors and the requirement of big capital tends to demotivate brand-new entrants to enter in the marketplace.
Threat of Substitution.
Danger of Replacement is high for the Chinese Publishing Industry. The alternative products for the released documents is the files presented in the virtual libraries on certain websites. The altering consumer preferences towards digital knowing increase the danger of replacement for the industry.
Competitive competition in the publishing market is high. The existence of large number of consumers in the Chinese Publishing Market like CIP, PTP and so on tends to produce high competitive competition for CMP. In addition to it, brand-new entrants are likewise participating in the market increasing the competition for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Supplier.
The significant suppliers of the Global Strategic Marketing Analysis Report Case Study Help consist of the suppliers of the paper for publishing documents. As CMP is the biggest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, for that reason the general bargaining power of provider for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Buyer.
Negotiating power of purchaser in the publishing industry is high. Due to the presence of a large number of publishers in the Chinese market and the market saturation, the buyers requires high quality documents at competitive rates.
CMP operates in a highly competitive market with the presence of a great deal of competitors. Nevertheless, the company has a competitive position in the market with the greatest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Major competitors of Global Strategic Marketing Analysis Report Case Study Analysis consist of;.
• Chemical Market Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Market Press (CIP).
CIP acts as a risk for CMP as it could wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is focused on digital publishing and could wean the market share of CMP easily in the existing market scenario.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Another close rival of CMP is PTP. It was also established in the same period as CMP and CIP. It ranks 6th in the state-owned publishers in terms of company scale. It is also among the popular players in the publishing industry with an annual overall profits of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Broaden towards New Markets
• Decreasing reliance over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing number of Clients
• Growth opportunities.
• Avoiding the effect of market saturation in the Chinese publishing industry.
• Use of potential resources in growth.
• Danger of failure in brand-new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Introduce Digital Publishing
• Sustaining consumer base.
• Approaching brand-new markets.
• Easy to introduce utilizing existing capabilities.
• Low threat of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased product portfolio offers high value to consumers.
• Competition in the market by CIP, who has prior concentrate on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core business sectors to the brand-new one can lead the company to lose need of its products in the market.
With the deep analysis of the external and internal environment of the company in addition to the industry analysis and the rival analysis, Alternative 2 is suggested to CMP to attain its future advancement. As the choices are shifting towards digital publishing and the company require an immediate service to avoid the decreasing industry growth. Intro of digital publishing could prove to be an immediate option with low amount of threat for the company. However, the company could also think about the expansion program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to introduce digital publishing in its item portfolio, the business needs to first gathers the data related to the consumer need, the prospective markets, the federal government policies and the data related to the rivals provided in the market. If the initial offering proves a success, the business should go for the other markets. In this method the business would be able to execute its digital publishing program.
The development of the publishing industry is decreasing because 2008, showing a threat to the company's long term existence, however the situation can be managed by considering an advancement plan in the future. The business might think about introducing digital publishingin its existing market to implement its development program at instant basis and to avoid the threat of failure for entrance in the new markets.