Google 2 Case Study Solution and Analysis
Google 2 Case Study Solution is the largest publishing business with a highest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP offers a number of services including; collecting details, processing info and interaction services. Significant organisation sections of the business include; books, regulars, consultancy and distribution. The company has a large item portfolio and its significant items include books, periodicals, online media, exhibits, research study reports and so on. Google 2 Case Study Solution has become a specialized information service provider and a large extensive Science and Innovation publishing company through the integration of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
Although, Google 2 Case Study Solution has invested its 60 years journey smoothly, being a successful publishing house, however, the changing macro market patterns and forces bring certain obstacles to the publishing market in general and CMP in particular. These aspects consist of;
• Entryway of the new publishing companies in the industry.
• Decreasing development of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Introduction of digital publishing strategies
• Enhancement of science and technology.
The transformation of the macro markets have raised numerous questions to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this scenario? Do the long valuable experience, technical resources and the capabilities of the business could be used to pursue the future development unceasingly? How could the business sustain its long term competitive position in future?
Google 2 Case Study Help has certain strengths that can be used to decrease the threats, get rid of the weakness and get the chances. Strengths of CMP are given as follows;
• The long term experience of Google 2 Case Study Analysis in the publishing market i.e. 60 years allows the company to provide high quality items at a lower cost using its prior experiences.
• The technical resources and abilities created by its effective journey offer a competitive advantage to CMP.
• Large product portfolioof CMP helps it to diversify its threat and provide high value to its consumers.
• Strong financial position allows the company to think about several development opportunities without any worry of raising fund externally.
Together with the strengths, the business has particular weaknesses which could increase restrictions for the business in executing its development program. The weak points of Google 2 Case Study Analysis are provided as follows;
• Despite of being a science and technology publishing company, the company still has conventional ways ofpublishing which are not compatible with the growing technological shift.
• CMP highly relies over the Chinese markets for its development. It needs to propose specific expansion plans to prevent its reliance over the Chinese markets to accomplish long term development.
The development of the publishing industry is declining given that 2008, impacting Google 2 Case Study Help as well, however the development might be restored by availing certain chances provided in the market. The marketplace chances for CMP consist of;
• The company could also present Digital Publishing by utilizing its long term technical experience and a strong client recognition in the market.
• CMP could consider an advancement program through the growth towards foreign markets in order to decrease its reliance over Chinese markets by utilizing its large financial resources.
The altering macro patterns in the market and increasing competition in the publishing market has posed particular risks to Google 2 Case Study Analysis including;( Gurel, 2017).
• Intro of digital publishing i.e. digital libraries could result in declining market share of Google 2 Case Study Help due to the consumer shift towards virtual libraries.
• The presence of large number of competitors in the publishing market increase the hazard for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as rivals can gain a strong customer base by using specific techniques like aggressive promo, quality items, etc.
• Entrance of new publishing firms in the market together with existence of high competition increases the hazard of losing the customer base.
Due to lack of data, the monetary ratios of CMP could not be calculated. It could be evaluated from the Appendix III that the yearly overall incomes of Google 2 Case Study Solution throughout the duration 2000-2012 are growing at a high development rate, showing that the annual need of the products of CMP is growing and the company is rather efficient in attracting a large number of consumers at a possible cost.
In addition to it, the second chart which reveals the yearly development in the Google 2 Case Study Help overall properties, reveals that the company is rather efficient in including worth to its possessions through its earnings. The growth in possessions shows that the total value of the company is also increasing with increasing the overall revenues. (Unidentified, 2013).
Another financial analysis of the business utilizing the offered data might be the analysis regarding the distribution of total profits of the company. Huge part of the earnings of CMP originates from the sales of its published books i.e. 64% as displayed in the Case Appendix V. The business might move towards other company segments with a possible development to attain its future advancement goal.
PESTEL analysis might be performed to discover the different external forces affecting the efficiency of the company and the current trends in the external environment of the business. A quick PESTEL analysis of the business is given as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector could have a significant impact on the state of mind of the people about the communist ideology of the government, therefore, the publishing sector is highly supervised and assisted by the Publicity Department of the Communist Party of China. For that reason, it could be said that the general political forces affecting Google 2 Case Study Analysis service are high. The federal government policies relating to the publishing sector are likewise increasing with the passage of time.
Financial forces affecting the publishing sector in basic and the Google 2 Case Study Help in particular includesthe prices of paper, the earnings level of consumers, the inflation rate, and the general GDP growth of the country. All these forces combine effect the need for the publishing market. In addition to it, the economic policies related to the import of books affect the total business at CPM. Nevertheless, China's economic conditions are quite beneficial for CMP with high GDP growth and customer earnings level.
Social and Demographical.
The consumer preferences are moving towards digital publishing rather than the conventional was of publishing. In this regard, CMP ought to focus on digital publishing to meet the changing consumer choices.
Technological forces affecting the CMP consist of the technological improvement in the reading methods and so on. Enhancement of science and innovation in addition to the rise of digital publishing might lower the demand for the CMP items, if particular actions would not be taken soon.
Ecological forces impacting Google 2 Case Study Help includes the issues of ecological communities over the use of paper in publishing books. The paper utilized in the books while publishing is needed to be non reusable and the ink used while publishing must not be hazardous for the environment.
Legal guidelines for the publishing sector at whole are high. The legal regulations relating to the publishing sector is controlled by the General Administration of Press and Publication. Publishing Regulation 1997 requires the publishers to be authorized first by the Federal government to be gone into in the publishing market. The regulation forbids direct participation of foreign entities and individuals in the publishing sector.
Industry Analysis (Porter's 5 Forces Model).
Porter's Five Forces Design might be used to examine the appearance of the publishing market China. A short analysis of the Porter's 5 Forces is given as follows;.
Risk of New Entrants.
Dangers of brand-new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Market is moderate. The prospective development in the industry tends to attract new entrants to the publishing market. The existence of extreme competition and the requirement of huge capital tends to demotivate new entrants to enter in the market.
Danger of Substitution.
Danger of Replacement is high for the Chinese Publishing Industry. The alternative products for the published documents is the files provided in the virtual libraries on specific sites. The changing consumer preferences towards digital learning increase the risk of alternative for the market.
Competitive competition in the publishing market is high. The existence of a great deal of customers in the Chinese Publishing Industry like CIP, PTP and so on tends to produce high competitive rivalry for CMP. Along with it, brand-new entrants are also participating in the market increasing the competition for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Supplier.
The major providers of the Google 2 Case Study Help include the providers of the paper for releasing documents. As CMP is the biggest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, for that reason the general bargaining power of supplier for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Purchaser.
Bargaining power of purchaser in the publishing industry is high. Due to the presence of a large number of publishers in the Chinese market and the market saturation, the buyers needs high quality documents at competitive rates.
CMP runs in an extremely competitive market with the existence of large number of competitors. The business has a competitive position in the market with the greatest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Major rivals of Google 2 Case Study Solution include;.
• Chemical Market Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
CIP acts as a danger for CMP as it could wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is focused on digital publishing and might wean the market share of CMP quickly in the existing market scenario.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Another close competitor of CMP is PTP. It was also founded in the same period as CMP and CIP. It ranks 6th in the state-owned publishers in terms of organisation scale. It is also among the prominent gamers in the publishing industry with an annual overall incomes of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Expand towards New Markets
• Reducing reliance over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing variety of Consumers
• Growth chances.
• Avoiding the impact of market saturation in the Chinese publishing industry.
• Usage of prospective resources in expansion.
• Danger of failure in brand-new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Introduce Digital Publishing
• Sustaining consumer base.
• Approaching brand-new markets.
• Easy to introduce using current abilities.
• Low danger of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased item portfolio provides high value to clients.
• Competition in the market by CIP, who has prior focus on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core organisation sections to the brand-new one can lead the company to lose demand of its items in the market.
With the deep analysis of the internal and external environment of the company together with the market analysis and the competitor analysis, Alternative 2 is recommended to CMP to achieve its future advancement. As the preferences are moving towards digital publishing and the business need an instant option to prevent the decreasing market growth. For that reason, intro of digital publishing could show to be an instant option with low amount of risk for the business. However, the business could likewise consider the growth program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to present digital publishing in its item portfolio, the company needs to first gathers the information related to the consumer need, the potential markets, the government guidelines and the information related to the rivals provided in the market. If the preliminary offering shows a success, the company ought to go for the other markets. In this method the business would be able to implement its digital publishing program.
The development of the publishing industry is decreasing considering that 2008, revealing a threat to the company's long term existence, however the scenario can be controlled by considering a development strategy in the future. The business could think about presenting digital publishingin its existing market to implement its development program at immediate basis and to prevent the threat of failure for entrance in the brand-new markets.