Health Promotion Plan Case Study Solution and Analysis
Health Promotion Plan Case Study Solution is the largest publishing company with a greatest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP supplies a variety of services including; collecting details, processing info and interaction services. Significant business sections of the business include; books, periodicals, consultancy and circulation. The business has a huge item portfolio and its major products include books, periodicals, online media, exhibits, research study reports and so on. Health Promotion Plan Case Study Solution has ended up being a specialized information supplier and a big thorough Science and Technology publishing business through the integration of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
Although, Health Promotion Plan Case Study Help has actually spent its 60 years journey efficiently, being an effective publishing home, nevertheless, the altering macro market trends and forces bring specific challenges to the publishing industry in general and CMP in specific. These aspects consist of;
• Entryway of the new publishing firms in the industry.
• Declining growth of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Introduction of digital publishing methods
• Enhancement of science and technology.
The change of the macro markets have raised a number of concerns to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this scenario? Do the long important experience, technical resources and the capabilities of the business could be made use of to pursue the future development unceasingly? How could the business sustain its long term competitive position in future?
Health Promotion Plan Case Study Analysis has specific strengths that can be made use of to lower the hazards, get rid of the weakness and avail the chances. Strengths of CMP are provided as follows;
• The long term experience of Health Promotion Plan Case Study Analysis in the publishing market i.e. 60 years allows the company to supply high quality items at a lower cost using its prior experiences.
• The technical resources and capabilities created by its successful journey offer a competitive benefit to CMP.
• Vast item portfolioof CMP helps it to diversify its risk and supply high value to its consumers.
• Strong monetary position allows the business to consider several development chances without any worry of raising fund externally.
In addition to the strengths, the business has specific weaknesses which could increase restraints for the business in implementing its advancement program. The weak points of Health Promotion Plan Case Study Analysis are offered as follows;
• Despite of being a science and technology publishing company, the business still has standard ways ofpublishing which are not compatible with the growing technological shift.
• CMP extremely relies over the Chinese markets for its development. It needs to propose certain expansion plans to avoid its dependence over the Chinese markets to accomplish long term development.
The growth of the publishing industry is decreasing since 2008, impacting Health Promotion Plan Case Study Solution as well, however the development might be revived by availing certain chances provided in the market. The market opportunities for CMP include;
• The business might likewise present Digital Publishing by using its long term technical experience and a strong customer recognition in the market.
• CMP might think about an advancement program through the expansion towards foreign markets in order to reduce its dependence over Chinese markets by using its huge funds.
The changing macro trends in the market and increasing competitors in the publishing market has actually positioned certain dangers to Health Promotion Plan Case Study Help including;( Gurel, 2017).
• Intro of digital publishing i.e. virtual libraries might cause declining market share of Health Promotion Plan Case Study Analysis due to the consumer shift towards virtual libraries.
• The presence of large number of competitors in the publishing market increase the hazard for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as competitors can acquire a strong consumer base by using particular strategies like aggressive promo, quality items, etc.
• Entryway of new publishing companies in the industry along with presence of high competition increases the threat of losing the customer base.
The business has a rather competitive monetary performance. Due to absence of information, the monetary ratios of CMP could not be determined. The overall monetary performance of the business might be analyzed by using the graphs given in the case Appendices. It could be examined from the Appendix III that the yearly total revenues of CMP throughout the period 2000-2012 are growing at a high growth rate, showing that the yearly demand of the products of Health Promotion Plan Case Study Analysis is growing and the business is quite effective in bring in a a great deal of clients at a prospective cost.
Together with it, the 2nd graph which reveals the annual growth in the Health Promotion Plan Case Study Solution overall properties, reveals that the business is quite efficient in including worth to its possessions through its earnings. The growth in assets reveals that the total worth of the company is also increasing with increasing the total incomes. (Unidentified, 2013).
Another financial analysis of the business utilizing the offered data could be the analysis relating to the circulation of overall revenues of the company. Huge part of the profits of CMP comes from the sales of its released books i.e. 64% as displayed in the Case Appendix V. The company could move towards other business sectors with a possible growth to accomplish its future advancement objective.
PESTEL analysis could be conducted to learn the different external forces impacting the performance of the business and the recent patterns in the external environment of the company. A short PESTEL analysis of the business is offered as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector could have a substantial impact on the state of mind of individuals about the communist ideology of the federal government, therefore, the publishing sector is extremely monitored and guided by the Promotion Department of the Communist Party of China. It could be said that the general political forces impacting CMP service are high. The government policies relating to the publishing sector are likewise increasing with the passage of time.
Financial forces affecting the publishing sector in basic and the CMP in particular includesthe costs of paper, the income level of consumers, the inflation rate, and the overall GDP development of the nation. All these forces integrate impact the need for the publishing market.
Social and Demographical.
The customer preferences are shifting towards digital publishing rather than the conventional was of publishing. In this regard, CMP ought to focus on digital publishing to satisfy the changing customer preferences.
Technological forces impacting the CMP consist of the technological development in the reading methods and so on. Enhancement of science and innovation together with the rise of digital publishing might lower the need for the CMP items, if particular actions would not be taken soon.
Ecological forces impacting Health Promotion Plan Case Study Solution consists of the concerns of ecological communities over the usage of paper in publishing books. The paper utilized in the books while publishing is required to be disposable and the ink utilized while publishing must not be harmful for the environment.
Legal regulations for the publishing sector at whole are high. The legal regulations relating to the publishing sector is controlled by the General Administration of Press and Publication. Publishing Ordinance 1997 requires the publishers to be approved first by the Federal government to be entered in the publishing market. The ordinance forbids direct participation of foreign entities and individuals in the publishing sector.
Market Analysis (Porter's Five Forces Design).
Porter's Five Forces Design could be used to evaluate the attractiveness of the publishing industry China. A brief analysis of the Porter's 5 Forces is offered as follows;.
Danger of New Entrants.
Dangers of new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Market is moderate. The prospective development in the market tends to attract brand-new entrants to the publishing industry. Nevertheless, the existence of intense competition and the requirement of substantial capital tends to demotivate brand-new entrants to go into in the market.
Threat of Substitution.
Risk of Alternative is high for the Chinese Publishing Market. The replacement products for the released files is the files presented in the digital libraries on certain websites. The changing customer choices towards digital learning increase the hazard of replacement for the industry.
Competitive competition in the publishing industry is high. The presence of large number of consumers in the Chinese Publishing Industry like CIP, PTP etc. tends to produce high competitive rivalry for CMP. Along with it, new entrants are also participating in the marketplace increasing the competition for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Supplier.
The significant providers of the Health Promotion Plan Case Study Solution include the providers of the paper for publishing files. As CMP is the biggest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, for that reason the total bargaining power of provider for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Purchaser.
Bargaining power of purchaser in the publishing market is high. Due to the existence of a large number of publishers in the Chinese market and the marketplace saturation, the purchasers needs high quality documents at competitive prices.
CMP runs in an extremely competitive market with the existence of large number of competitors. The company has a competitive position in the market with the highest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Major competitors of Health Promotion Plan Case Study Solution consist of;.
• Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Market Press (CIP).
CIP acts as a threat for CMP as it might wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is focused on digital publishing and could wean the market share of CMP easily in the existing market scenario.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Another close rival of CMP is PTP. It was likewise founded in the very same duration as CMP and CIP. It ranks sixth in the state-owned publishers in regards to company scale. It is likewise one of the prominent players in the publishing market with a yearly total profits of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Expand towards New Markets
• Lowering dependence over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing variety of Clients
• Development chances.
• Avoiding the effect of market saturation in the Chinese publishing industry.
• Use of prospective resources in expansion.
• Danger of failure in new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Introduce Digital Publishing
• Sustaining customer base.
• Approaching new markets.
• Easy to introduce utilizing present capabilities.
• Low danger of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased product portfolio provides high value to consumers.
• Competition in the market by CIP, who has prior focus on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core company sectors to the new one can lead the company to lose need of its items in the market.
As the preferences are moving towards digital publishing and the business require an instant service to prevent the decreasing industry development. The business could likewise consider the expansion program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to introduce digital publishing in its item portfolio, the company must initially gathers the information connected to the consumer demand, the possible markets, the federal government guidelines and the information connected to the competitors presented in the market. After that, the business should choose one potential sector for its preliminary offering. It needs to gather research study that how it might differentiate its digital publishing from the existing rivals' products. After all the actions above the company ought to go for the preliminary offering. The company must go for the other markets if the initial offering proves a success. In this method the business would have the ability to execute its digital publishing program.
The development of the publishing industry is declining because 2008, revealing a hazard to the company's long term presence, however the situation can be controlled by considering a development strategy in the future. The business could think about presenting digital publishingin its existing market to implement its development program at instant basis and to avoid the danger of failure for entryway in the new markets.