Himalaya Face Wash Brand Associations And Lifestyles Case Study Solution and Analysis
Himalaya Face Wash Brand Associations And Lifestyles Case Study Help is the biggest publishing company with a greatest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP supplies a variety of services including; gathering details, processing info and interaction services. Significant organisation segments of the company consist of; books, periodicals, consultancy and circulation. The company has a huge item portfolio and its significant items consist of books, periodicals, online media, exhibitions, research reports and so on. Himalaya Face Wash Brand Associations And Lifestyles Case Study Solution has become a specialized info service provider and a large detailed Science and Innovation publishing company through the combination of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
Although, Himalaya Face Wash Brand Associations And Lifestyles Case Study Solution has actually spent its 60 years journey efficiently, being an effective publishing house, however, the changing macro market patterns and forces bring certain difficulties to the publishing industry in basic and CMP in particular. These factors include;
• Entrance of the brand-new publishing companies in the industry.
• Declining growth of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Intro of digital publishing techniques
• Improvement of science and technology.
The transformation of the macro markets have raised several questions to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this circumstance? Do the long valuable experience, technical resources and the capabilities of the business could be made use of to pursue the future advancement unceasingly? How could the company sustain its long term competitive position in future?
Himalaya Face Wash Brand Associations And Lifestyles Case Study Solution has certain strengths that can be made use of to decrease the risks, conquer the weak point and obtain the opportunities. Strengths of CMP are offered as follows;
• The long term experience of Himalaya Face Wash Brand Associations And Lifestyles Case Study Solution in the publishing market i.e. 60 years allows the company to provide high quality products at a lower cost utilizing its previous experiences.
• The technical resources and abilities produced by its effective journey supply a competitive advantage to CMP.
• Huge item portfolioof CMP helps it to diversify its danger and offer high value to its clients.
• Strong financial position allows the company to consider a number of development chances without any worry of raising fund externally.
In addition to the strengths, the company has specific weak points which could increase restraints for the business in implementing its development program. The weaknesses of Himalaya Face Wash Brand Associations And Lifestyles Case Study Analysis are offered as follows;
• Despite of being a science and technology publishing company, the company still has standard ways ofpublishing which are not compatible with the growing technological shift.
• CMP highly relies over the Chinese markets for its development. It must propose particular expansion strategies to prevent its dependence over the Chinese markets to accomplish long term development.
The development of the publishing market is decreasing since 2008, affecting Himalaya Face Wash Brand Associations And Lifestyles Case Study Help as well, but the development could be restored by availing certain opportunities provided in the market. The market chances for CMP include;
• The company could also introduce Digital Publishing by using its long term technical experience and a strong client recognition in the market.
• CMP might consider a development program through the growth towards foreign markets in order to decrease its reliance over Chinese markets by using its huge funds.
The altering macro trends in the market and increasing competitors in the publishing market has postured certain risks to Himalaya Face Wash Brand Associations And Lifestyles Case Study Analysis including;( Gurel, 2017).
• Intro of digital publishing i.e. virtual libraries might cause declining market share of Himalaya Face Wash Brand Associations And Lifestyles Case Study Analysis due to the consumer shift towards virtual libraries.
• The existence of a great deal of rivals in the publishing industry increase the risk for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as competitors can gain a strong customer base by utilizing certain techniques like aggressive promotion, quality items, etc.
• Entrance of brand-new publishing firms in the industry along with presence of high competition increases the risk of losing the customer base.
Due to absence of information, the financial ratios of CMP might not be determined. It could be analyzed from the Appendix III that the yearly overall incomes of Himalaya Face Wash Brand Associations And Lifestyles Case Study Analysis during the period 2000-2012 are growing at a high development rate, showing that the yearly need of the products of CMP is growing and the business is quite effective in drawing in a large number of consumers at a possible rate.
Together with it, the second chart which shows the yearly growth in the Himalaya Face Wash Brand Associations And Lifestyles Case Study Help overall possessions, shows that the company is quite efficient in including worth to its assets through its revenues. The development in properties reveals that the overall worth of the firm is also increasing with increasing the overall earnings. (Unidentified, 2013).
Another financial analysis of the business utilizing the offered information might be the analysis concerning the circulation of overall profits of the company. Major part of the profits of CMP originates from the sales of its published books i.e. 64% as displayed in the Case Appendix V. The company could move towards other business sections with a potential growth to attain its future development objective.
PESTEL analysis could be conducted to find out the various external forces impacting the performance of the company and the current patterns in the external environment of the company. A brief PESTEL analysis of the company is provided as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector could have a substantial influence on the frame of mind of the people about the communist ideology of the federal government, for that reason, the publishing sector is highly supervised and directed by the Publicity Department of the Communist Party of China. For that reason, it might be said that the overall political forces impacting Himalaya Face Wash Brand Associations And Lifestyles Case Study Analysis company are high. The government policies concerning the publishing sector are also increasing with the passage of time.
Financial forces impacting the publishing sector in basic and the CMP in particular includesthe costs of paper, the earnings level of customers, the inflation rate, and the overall GDP development of the country. All these forces combine impact the demand for the publishing market.
Social and Demographical.
The customer choices are shifting towards digital publishing rather than the traditional was of publishing. In this regard, CMP must focus on digital publishing to meet the changing customer choices.
Technological forces impacting the CMP consist of the technological development in the reading strategies etc. Enhancement of science and technology together with the rise of digital publishing might minimize the demand for the CMP items, if specific actions would not be taken quickly.
Ecological forces affecting Himalaya Face Wash Brand Associations And Lifestyles Case Study Analysis consists of the issues of environmental communities over the use of paper in publishing books. The paper utilized in the books while publishing is needed to be disposable and the ink utilized while publishing needs to not be hazardous for the environment.
Legal regulations for the publishing sector at whole are high. Publishing Regulation 1997 requires the publishers to be approved first by the Federal government to be entered in the publishing market.
Industry Analysis (Porter's 5 Forces Design).
Porter's 5 Forces Design could be utilized to analyze the attractiveness of the publishing market China. A brief analysis of the Porter's 5 Forces is offered as follows;.
Threat of New Entrants.
Risks of new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Market is moderate. The possible growth in the industry tends to attract new entrants to the publishing market. Nevertheless, the presence of extreme competition and the requirement of big capital tends to demotivate new entrants to go into in the market.
Danger of Replacement.
Risk of Alternative is high for the Chinese Publishing Market. The alternative items for the released documents is the documents provided in the virtual libraries on specific sites. The altering customer choices towards digital learning increase the danger of replacement for the market.
Competitive rivalry in the publishing industry is high. The existence of large number of customers in the Chinese Publishing Industry like CIP, PTP etc. tends to produce high competitive competition for CMP. Along with it, new entrants are also participating in the market increasing the competitors for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Supplier.
The significant suppliers of the Himalaya Face Wash Brand Associations And Lifestyles Case Study Solution include the providers of the paper for releasing documents. As CMP is the largest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, for that reason the general bargaining power of provider for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Buyer.
Bargaining power of purchaser in the publishing market is high. Due to the existence of a large number of publishers in the Chinese market and the marketplace saturation, the buyers needs high quality files at competitive rates.
CMP operates in a highly competitive market with the presence of a great deal of rivals. The business has a competitive position in the market with the greatest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Significant rivals of Himalaya Face Wash Brand Associations And Lifestyles Case Study Analysis include;.
• Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Market Press (CIP).
CIPis one of the close competitors of CMP. Founded in the exact same duration, CIP publishes comparable kind of books. For a big period, CIP held the biggest market share, and still ranks third and second in different market sectors, with a major concentrate on educational publications. CIP functions as a threat for CMP as it could wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is concentrated on digital publishing and might wean the market share of Himalaya Face Wash Brand Associations And Lifestyles Case Study Analysis quickly in the existing market scenario.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Another close competitor of CMP is PTP. It was likewise founded in the very same duration as CMP and CIP. It ranks 6th in the state-owned publishers in terms of service scale. It is also among the popular gamers in the publishing market with a yearly overall revenues of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Broaden towards New Markets
• Lowering dependence over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing variety of Clients
• Development chances.
• Avoiding the impact of market saturation in the Chinese publishing market.
• Usage of potential resources in growth.
• Danger of failure in new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Present Digital Publishing
• Sustaining customer base.
• Approaching brand-new markets.
• Easy to present utilizing present capabilities.
• Low threat of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased item portfolio provides high worth to clients.
• Competition in the market by CIP, who has prior focus on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core organisation sections to the brand-new one can lead the company to lose need of its products in the market.
As the choices are shifting towards digital publishing and the business require an immediate solution to prevent the declining industry growth. The company could likewise think about the growth program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to present digital publishing in its item portfolio, the company must initially gathers the data related to the consumer demand, the prospective markets, the federal government policies and the information associated with the rivals provided in the market. After that, the business ought to decide one potential section for its initial offering. It must gather research that how it could distinguish its digital publishing from the existing competitors' items. After all the actions above the company ought to choose the initial offering. The company ought to go for the other markets if the initial offering shows a success. In this way the company would be able to implement its digital publishing program.
The development of the publishing market is declining since 2008, revealing a risk to the company's long term existence, but the situation can be managed by considering an advancement strategy in the future. The business could think about introducing digital publishingin its existing market to implement its development program at immediate basis and to avoid the risk of failure for entrance in the brand-new markets.