Innovative Ways Of Raising Funds And Adding Value Stakeholder Approach To Whole Business Securitization Case Study Solution and Analysis
Innovative Ways Of Raising Funds And Adding Value Stakeholder Approach To Whole Business Securitization Case Study Solution is the largest publishing business with a greatest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP supplies a number of services consisting of; collecting information, processing information and communication services. Major service segments of the company include; books, regulars, consultancy and circulation. The company has a large product portfolio and its major items consist of books, periodicals, online media, exhibits, research reports etc. Innovative Ways Of Raising Funds And Adding Value Stakeholder Approach To Whole Business Securitization Case Study Analysis has ended up being a specialized information company and a big thorough Science and Innovation publishing business through the combination of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
Although, Innovative Ways Of Raising Funds And Adding Value Stakeholder Approach To Whole Business Securitization Case Study Help has actually spent its 60 years journey efficiently, being an effective publishing house, nevertheless, the altering macro market patterns and forces bring certain obstacles to the publishing market in basic and CMP in particular. These aspects include;
• Entrance of the new publishing companies in the industry.
• Decreasing development of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Introduction of digital publishing methods
• Enhancement of science and technology.
The improvement of the macro markets have raised a number of concerns to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this circumstance? Do the long important experience, technical resources and the abilities of the business could be utilized to strive for the future development unceasingly? How could the company sustain its long term competitive position in future?
Innovative Ways Of Raising Funds And Adding Value Stakeholder Approach To Whole Business Securitization Case Study Help has certain strengths that can be made use of to lower the threats, conquer the weak point and get the chances. Strengths of CMP are given as follows;
• The long term experience of Innovative Ways Of Raising Funds And Adding Value Stakeholder Approach To Whole Business Securitization Case Study Help in the publishing industry i.e. 60 years permits the company to provide high quality items at a lower cost utilizing its previous experiences.
• The technical resources and abilities produced by its effective journey provide a competitive advantage to CMP.
• Vast item portfolioof CMP helps it to diversify its danger and offer high value to its customers.
• Strong financial position enables the company to think about numerous development chances with no worry of raising fund externally.
In addition to the strengths, the company has particular weak points which might increase restraints for the company in executing its development program. The weaknesses of Innovative Ways Of Raising Funds And Adding Value Stakeholder Approach To Whole Business Securitization Case Study Solution are offered as follows;
• Despite of being a science and technology publishing company, the company still has standard ways ofpublishing which are not compatible with the growing technological shift.
• CMP highly relies over the Chinese markets for its development. It should propose specific expansion plans to avoid its dependence over the Chinese markets to accomplish long term development.
Although, the development of the publishing industry is decreasing considering that 2008, impacting Innovative Ways Of Raising Funds And Adding Value Stakeholder Approach To Whole Business Securitization Case Study Analysis also, but the development could be revived by availing specific chances presented in the market. The marketplace opportunities for CMP include;
• The business could also introduce Digital Publishing by using its long term technical experience and a strong client recognition in the market.
• CMP might think about an advancement program through the expansion towards foreign markets in order to reduce its dependence over Chinese markets by using its large funds.
The altering macro patterns in the market and increasing competition in the publishing industry has actually positioned particular dangers to Innovative Ways Of Raising Funds And Adding Value Stakeholder Approach To Whole Business Securitization Case Study Help including;( Gurel, 2017).
• Introduction of digital publishing i.e. virtual libraries could lead to declining market share of Innovative Ways Of Raising Funds And Adding Value Stakeholder Approach To Whole Business Securitization Case Study Solution due to the consumer shift towards digital libraries.
• The existence of a great deal of competitors in the publishing industry increase the risk for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as competitors can get a strong consumer base by utilizing particular techniques like aggressive promotion, quality items, and so on
• Entrance of new publishing firms in the market along with presence of high competitors increases the danger of losing the client base.
The business has a rather competitive monetary performance. Due to lack of data, the monetary ratios of CMP might not be determined. However, the overall monetary performance of the business could be evaluated by utilizing the graphs given up the case Appendices. It could be evaluated from the Appendix III that the annual total incomes of CMP during the period 2000-2012 are growing at a high development rate, showing that the yearly demand of the products of Innovative Ways Of Raising Funds And Adding Value Stakeholder Approach To Whole Business Securitization Case Study Solution is growing and the business is rather efficient in bring in a large number of consumers at a possible rate.
Along with it, the 2nd chart which reveals the annual growth in the Innovative Ways Of Raising Funds And Adding Value Stakeholder Approach To Whole Business Securitization Case Study Solution total properties, reveals that the business is rather efficient in adding value to its possessions through its earnings. The growth in assets reveals that the total value of the firm is likewise increasing with increasing the overall incomes. (Unknown, 2013).
Another monetary analysis of the business using the offered data might be the analysis relating to the distribution of overall incomes of the company. Major part of the incomes of CMP comes from the sales of its published books i.e. 64% as shown in the Case Appendix V. The company could move towards other business sectors with a prospective growth to achieve its future development goal.
PESTEL analysis might be conducted to learn the numerous external forces affecting the efficiency of the company and the current patterns in the external environment of the company. A short PESTEL analysis of the company is provided as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector might have a significant effect on the state of mind of individuals about the communist ideology of the federal government, therefore, the publishing sector is highly monitored and guided by the Publicity Department of the Communist Party of China. Therefore, it could be stated that the overall political forces impacting Innovative Ways Of Raising Funds And Adding Value Stakeholder Approach To Whole Business Securitization Case Study Solution company are high. The federal government policies concerning the publishing sector are likewise increasing with the passage of time.
Financial forces impacting the publishing sector in general and the CMP in specific includesthe costs of paper, the earnings level of customers, the inflation rate, and the overall GDP growth of the nation. All these forces combine effect the demand for the publishing market.
Social and Demographical.
The consumer choices are moving towards digital publishing rather than the standard was of publishing. In this regard, CMP should focus on digital publishing to meet the altering consumer choices.
Technological forces impacting the CMP include the technological improvement in the reading methods etc. Enhancement of science and innovation together with the increase of digital publishing might minimize the need for the CMP products, if certain actions would not be taken soon.
Ecological forces affecting Innovative Ways Of Raising Funds And Adding Value Stakeholder Approach To Whole Business Securitization Case Study Analysis consists of the concerns of environmental communities over the use of paper in publishing books. The paper used in the books while publishing is needed to be disposable and the ink utilized while publishing should not be harmful for the environment.
Legal regulations for the publishing sector at whole are high. Publishing Ordinance 1997 requires the publishers to be authorized first by the Government to be gone into in the publishing market.
Industry Analysis (Porter's 5 Forces Model).
Porter's Five Forces Model might be used to examine the appearance of the publishing industry China. A short analysis of the Porter's Five Forces is given as follows;.
Hazard of New Entrants.
Risks of brand-new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Market is moderate. The potential growth in the market tends to attract brand-new entrants to the publishing industry. The existence of extreme competitors and the requirement of big capital tends to demotivate brand-new entrants to enter in the market.
Risk of Replacement.
Hazard of Alternative is high for the Chinese Publishing Industry. The alternative products for the released files is the documents provided in the virtual libraries on specific websites. The altering customer preferences towards digital learning increase the risk of alternative for the market.
Competitive rivalry in the publishing market is high. The presence of a great deal of consumers in the Chinese Publishing Market like CIP, PTP etc. tends to produce high competitive rivalry for CMP. Along with it, new entrants are likewise entering into the market increasing the competition for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Supplier.
The significant suppliers of the Innovative Ways Of Raising Funds And Adding Value Stakeholder Approach To Whole Business Securitization Case Study Solution consist of the providers of the paper for publishing files. As CMP is the biggest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, for that reason the general bargaining power of provider for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Purchaser.
Haggling power of purchaser in the publishing market is high. Due to the existence of a large number of publishers in the Chinese market and the market saturation, the buyers requires high quality documents at competitive prices.
CMP runs in a highly competitive industry with the presence of large number of competitors. The business has a competitive position in the market with the greatest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Major competitors of Innovative Ways Of Raising Funds And Adding Value Stakeholder Approach To Whole Business Securitization Case Study Solution consist of;.
• Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
CIP acts as a risk for CMP as it might wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is focused on digital publishing and could wean the market share of CMP easily in the present market scenario.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Another close competitor of CMP is PTP. It was likewise established in the same duration as CMP and CIP. It ranks 6th in the state-owned publishers in regards to organisation scale. It is likewise one of the prominent gamers in the publishing industry with a yearly total profits of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Expand towards New Markets
• Reducing reliance over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing variety of Customers
• Growth opportunities.
• Avoiding the impact of market saturation in the Chinese publishing market.
• Usage of possible resources in growth.
• Danger of failure in new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Introduce Digital Publishing
• Sustaining consumer base.
• Approaching new markets.
• Easy to introduce utilizing current capabilities.
• Low danger of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased item portfolio supplies high value to clients.
• Competitors in the market by CIP, who has prior focus on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core service sections to the brand-new one can lead the business to lose need of its products in the market.
With the deep analysis of the internal and external environment of the company together with the industry analysis and the rival analysis, Alternative 2 is suggested to CMP to attain its future advancement. As the choices are shifting towards digital publishing and the business require an instant solution to prevent the decreasing industry development. Therefore, introduction of digital publishing could show to be an instant option with low amount of danger for the company. Nevertheless, the company might also consider the growth program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to introduce digital publishing in its product portfolio, the company needs to first gathers the data related to the customer need, the potential markets, the government policies and the data related to the competitors provided in the market. If the initial offering shows a success, the business must go for the other markets. In this method the business would be able to execute its digital publishing program.
The growth of the publishing market is decreasing considering that 2008, revealing a danger to the business's long term presence, but the scenario can be managed by considering an advancement strategy in the future. The business could consider presenting digital publishingin its existing market to execute its advancement program at instant basis and to avoid the threat of failure for entryway in the brand-new markets.