Intel Exploring Market Opportunities In Water Case Study Solution and Analysis
Intel Exploring Market Opportunities In Water Case Study Help is the biggest publishing business with a greatest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP supplies a number of services including; collecting details, processing information and communication services. Significant organisation sectors of the business consist of; books, regulars, consultancy and distribution. The business has a huge item portfolio and its significant products include books, regulars, online media, exhibits, research reports etc. Intel Exploring Market Opportunities In Water Case Study Help has become a specialized info provider and a large extensive Science and Technology publishing company through the combination of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
Although, Intel Exploring Market Opportunities In Water Case Study Help has spent its 60 years journey efficiently, being an effective publishing home, however, the changing macro market patterns and forces bring specific obstacles to the publishing market in basic and CMP in particular. These factors include;
• Entrance of the brand-new publishing companies in the market.
• Decreasing development of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Intro of digital publishing strategies
• Enhancement of science and technology.
The improvement of the macro markets have raised several concerns to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this scenario? Do the long valuable experience, technical resources and the abilities of the business could be made use of to pursue the future development unceasingly? How could the business sustain its long term competitive position in future?
Intel Exploring Market Opportunities In Water Case Study Solution has specific strengths that can be utilized to decrease the risks, get rid of the weak point and get the opportunities. Strengths of CMP are provided as follows;
• The long term experience of Intel Exploring Market Opportunities In Water Case Study Help in the publishing industry i.e. 60 years enables the company to supply high quality items at a lower cost using its prior experiences.
• The technical resources and abilities produced by its successful journey offer a competitive benefit to CMP.
• Vast product portfolioof CMP helps it to diversify its danger and provide high worth to its clients.
• Strong financial position permits the company to think about several development chances without any fear of raising fund externally.
Together with the strengths, the business has specific weaknesses which might increase restrictions for the business in executing its advancement program. The weak points of Intel Exploring Market Opportunities In Water Case Study Solution are provided as follows;
• Despite of being a science and innovation publishing company, the company still has conventional methods ofpublishing which are not compatible with the growing technological shift.
• CMP highly relies over the Chinese markets for its development. It needs to propose particular expansion strategies to avoid its reliance over the Chinese markets to attain long term growth.
Although, the development of the publishing industry is declining since 2008, affecting Intel Exploring Market Opportunities In Water Case Study Help as well, but the development could be revived by availing particular opportunities presented in the market. The market opportunities for CMP consist of;
• The company could also introduce Digital Publishing by utilizing its long term technical experience and a strong customer recognition in the market.
• CMP might consider a development program through the growth towards foreign markets in order to reduce its reliance over Chinese markets by using its large financial resources.
The changing macro trends in the market and increasing competition in the publishing industry has posed particular dangers to Intel Exploring Market Opportunities In Water Case Study Solution consisting of;( Gurel, 2017).
• Introduction of digital publishing i.e. digital libraries might lead to decreasing market share of Intel Exploring Market Opportunities In Water Case Study Help due to the consumer shift towards digital libraries.
• The presence of large number of competitors in the publishing market increase the risk for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as competitors can gain a strong consumer base by using certain techniques like aggressive promotion, quality products, etc.
• Entrance of new publishing companies in the industry along with presence of high competition increases the threat of losing the client base.
The company has a rather competitive financial performance. Due to absence of data, the financial ratios of CMP might not be determined. However, the general financial efficiency of the company could be evaluated by utilizing the charts given in the case Appendices. It could be examined from the Appendix III that the yearly total revenues of CMP during the period 2000-2012 are growing at a high growth rate, revealing that the annual need of the items of Intel Exploring Market Opportunities In Water Case Study Analysis is growing and the business is quite effective in drawing in a large number of customers at a possible rate.
In addition to it, the 2nd chart which shows the annual growth in the Intel Exploring Market Opportunities In Water Case Study Solution total assets, shows that the company is rather efficient in adding value to its properties through its revenues. The growth in possessions reveals that the total worth of the firm is also increasing with increasing the total revenues. (Unknown, 2013).
Another financial analysis of the company using the provided data might be the analysis regarding the distribution of overall revenues of the company. Huge part of the profits of CMP originates from the sales of its released books i.e. 64% as displayed in the Case Appendix V. The business might move towards other service sectors with a prospective growth to accomplish its future advancement objective.
PESTEL analysis could be performed to find out the various external forces affecting the efficiency of the business and the current patterns in the external environment of the company. A quick PESTEL analysis of the business is offered as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector could have a considerable influence on the frame of mind of the people about the communist ideology of the government, for that reason, the publishing sector is extremely supervised and guided by the Publicity Department of the Communist Party of China. It could be said that the overall political forces impacting CMP service are high. The federal government policies concerning the publishing sector are likewise increasing with the passage of time.
Financial forces impacting the publishing sector in basic and the Intel Exploring Market Opportunities In Water Case Study Solution in specific includesthe costs of paper, the income level of consumers, the inflation rate, and the overall GDP development of the country. All these forces combine effect the need for the publishing market. Along with it, the economic policies connected to the import of books impact the general service at CPM. China's financial conditions are quite favorable for CMP with high GDP growth and customer income level.
Social and Demographical.
The consumer choices are moving towards digital publishing rather than the traditional was of publishing. In this regard, CMP should focus on digital publishing to meet the altering consumer choices.
Technological forces affecting the CMP consist of the technological advancement in the reading methods etc. Enhancement of science and innovation together with the increase of digital publishing could decrease the need for the CMP items, if specific actions would not be taken soon.
Ecological forces affecting Intel Exploring Market Opportunities In Water Case Study Solution includes the concerns of ecological communities over the usage of paper in publishing books. The paper utilized in the books while publishing is required to be non reusable and the ink used while publishing ought to not be damaging for the environment.
Legal guidelines for the publishing sector at whole are high. The legal policies regarding the publishing sector is managed by the General Administration of Press and Publication. Publishing Regulation 1997 needs the publishers to be approved initially by the Government to be gone into in the publishing market. The regulation forbids direct involvement of foreign entities and individuals in the publishing sector.
Market Analysis (Porter's 5 Forces Design).
Porter's 5 Forces Model could be used to evaluate the beauty of the publishing market China. A brief analysis of the Porter's Five Forces is provided as follows;.
Threat of New Entrants.
Risks of new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Industry is moderate. The prospective growth in the industry tends to bring in new entrants to the publishing industry. The presence of extreme competition and the requirement of substantial capital tends to demotivate new entrants to go into in the market.
Danger of Substitution.
Threat of Substitution is high for the Chinese Publishing Industry. The substitute items for the published documents is the files presented in the digital libraries on specific websites. The changing consumer preferences towards digital knowing increase the hazard of alternative for the market.
Competitive rivalry in the publishing industry is high. The presence of a great deal of consumers in the Chinese Publishing Industry like CIP, PTP and so on tends to produce high competitive rivalry for CMP. Along with it, new entrants are also entering into the market increasing the competition for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Provider.
The significant providers of the Intel Exploring Market Opportunities In Water Case Study Analysis include the suppliers of the paper for publishing documents. As CMP is the largest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, for that reason the overall bargaining power of provider for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Purchaser.
Bargaining power of buyer in the publishing market is high. Due to the presence of a large number of publishers in the Chinese market and the market saturation, the purchasers needs high quality files at competitive prices.
CMP runs in an extremely competitive industry with the presence of a great deal of competitors. Nevertheless, the business has a competitive position in the market with the greatest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Significant competitors of Intel Exploring Market Opportunities In Water Case Study Solution consist of;.
• Chemical Market Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Market Press (CIP).
CIP acts as a hazard for CMP as it might wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is focused on digital publishing and could wean the market share of CMP quickly in the existing market circumstance.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Another close rival of CMP is PTP. It was likewise founded in the same period as CMP and CIP. It ranks 6th in the state-owned publishers in terms of business scale. It is likewise one of the popular players in the publishing market with an annual total revenues of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Broaden towards New Markets
• Minimizing dependence over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing variety of Customers
• Growth opportunities.
• Preventing the impact of market saturation in the Chinese publishing industry.
• Usage of possible resources in growth.
• Danger of failure in new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Present Digital Publishing
• Sustaining customer base.
• Approaching new markets.
• Easy to introduce using existing abilities.
• Low danger of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased product portfolio supplies high worth to consumers.
• Competitors in the market by CIP, who has prior concentrate on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core service segments to the new one can lead the company to lose demand of its products in the market.
With the deep analysis of the internal and external environment of the company along with the market analysis and the rival analysis, Alternative 2 is advised to CMP to achieve its future development. As the preferences are moving towards digital publishing and the company require an instant service to prevent the declining industry growth. For that reason, introduction of digital publishing could show to be an immediate option with low amount of threat for the business. The business might likewise think about the expansion program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to introduce digital publishing in its product portfolio, the business should first collects the data related to the consumer demand, the potential markets, the government regulations and the data related to the competitors provided in the market. If the preliminary offering proves a success, the business must go for the other markets. In this method the company would be able to execute its digital publishing program.
Although, the development of the publishing industry is declining given that 2008, revealing a hazard to the company's long term presence, but the scenario can be managed by considering a development plan in the future. The business could consider presenting digital publishingin its existing market to execute its advancement program at immediate basis and to prevent the danger of failure for entryway in the new markets.