Intuit Inc Project Agrinova Case Study Solution and Analysis
Intuit Inc Project Agrinova Case Study Solution is the largest publishing business with a highest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP offers a number of services including; collecting details, processing information and communication services. Major organisation segments of the company consist of; books, periodicals, consultancy and circulation. The business has a huge item portfolio and its significant items consist of books, regulars, online media, exhibits, research reports and so on. Intuit Inc Project Agrinova Case Study Solution has actually become a specialized details service provider and a large comprehensive Science and Innovation publishing business through the integration of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
CMP has spent its 60 years journey smoothly, being an effective publishing house, nevertheless, the changing macro market patterns and forces bring specific challenges to the publishing industry in general and Intuit Inc Project Agrinova Case Study Analysis in specific. These factors consist of;
• Entrance of the new publishing companies in the market.
• Decreasing growth of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Intro of digital publishing methods
• Enhancement of science and technology.
The change of the macro markets have raised a number of questions to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this situation? Do the long valuable experience, technical resources and the capabilities of the company could be utilized to pursue the future advancement unceasingly? How could the business sustain its long term competitive position in future?
Intuit Inc Project Agrinova Case Study Analysis has particular strengths that can be made use of to decrease the threats, get rid of the weakness and get the opportunities. Strengths of CMP are provided as follows;
• The long term experience of Intuit Inc Project Agrinova Case Study Analysis in the publishing market i.e. 60 years enables the company to supply high quality items at a lower cost using its previous experiences.
• The technical resources and abilities created by its effective journey provide a competitive advantage to CMP.
• Huge product portfolioof CMP helps it to diversify its threat and offer high worth to its clients.
• Strong monetary position allows the company to consider numerous advancement opportunities without any worry of raising fund externally.
Along with the strengths, the business has particular weak points which might increase restrictions for the business in executing its development program. The weak points of Intuit Inc Project Agrinova Case Study Help are provided as follows;
• Despite of being a science and technology publishing company, the business still has standard methods ofpublishing which are not suitable with the growing technological shift.
• CMP extremely relies over the Chinese markets for its development. It must propose specific growth plans to avoid its reliance over the Chinese markets to attain long term growth.
The growth of the publishing industry is decreasing considering that 2008, affecting Intuit Inc Project Agrinova Case Study Solution as well, however the growth might be restored by availing certain chances presented in the market. The marketplace opportunities for CMP include;
• The company might also introduce Digital Publishing by utilizing its long term technical experience and a strong client recognition in the market.
• CMP might think about an advancement program through the growth towards foreign markets in order to decrease its reliance over Chinese markets by utilizing its vast funds.
The changing macro trends in the market and increasing competition in the publishing industry has actually presented certain threats to Intuit Inc Project Agrinova Case Study Solution consisting of;( Gurel, 2017).
• Intro of digital publishing i.e. virtual libraries might result in decreasing market share of Intuit Inc Project Agrinova Case Study Solution due to the customer shift towards digital libraries.
• The presence of a great deal of rivals in the publishing industry increase the danger for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as rivals can gain a strong customer base by utilizing certain methods like aggressive promotion, quality items, etc.
• Entryway of new publishing firms in the market along with existence of high competition increases the hazard of losing the customer base.
Due to lack of information, the monetary ratios of CMP might not be computed. It could be examined from the Appendix III that the yearly total earnings of Intuit Inc Project Agrinova Case Study Analysis throughout the duration 2000-2012 are growing at a high development rate, revealing that the annual demand of the products of CMP is growing and the company is quite efficient in attracting a large number of customers at a potential rate.
In addition to it, the second chart which reveals the annual development in the Intuit Inc Project Agrinova Case Study Help total properties, shows that the company is rather efficient in adding worth to its assets through its incomes. The growth in properties shows that the overall value of the firm is also increasing with increasing the total incomes. (Unknown, 2013).
Another monetary analysis of the company utilizing the offered data could be the analysis relating to the circulation of overall incomes of the company. Huge part of the incomes of CMP originates from the sales of its published books i.e. 64% as displayed in the Case Appendix V. The company might move towards other service segments with a possible growth to accomplish its future advancement goal.
PESTEL analysis might be conducted to learn the various external forces affecting the efficiency of the company and the current trends in the external environment of the business. A quick PESTEL analysis of the company is provided as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector could have a considerable impact on the mindset of the people about the communist ideology of the government, for that reason, the publishing sector is extremely supervised and assisted by the Publicity Department of the Communist Celebration of China. It could be stated that the overall political forces affecting CMP company are high. The federal government policies regarding the publishing sector are also increasing with the passage of time.
Economic forces impacting the publishing sector in general and the CMP in specific includesthe rates of paper, the earnings level of customers, the inflation rate, and the total GDP growth of the nation. All these forces combine impact the demand for the publishing market.
Social and Demographical.
Social and demographical forces include the population growth, the customer's choices towards reading useful materials etc. China has the highest population in the world with a high population development, revealing the increasing number of consumers of the Intuit Inc Project Agrinova Case Study Solution. The consumer choices are shifting towards digital publishing rather than the standard was of publishing. In this regard, CMP should concentrate on digital publishing to meet the altering customer choices.
Technological forces affecting the CMP consist of the technological development in the reading techniques and so on. Improvement of science and innovation in addition to the rise of digital publishing could reduce the demand for the CMP items, if specific actions would not be taken soon.
Ecological forces affecting Intuit Inc Project Agrinova Case Study Solution includes the issues of environmental communities over the usage of paper in publishing books. The paper used in the books while publishing is needed to be non reusable and the ink used while publishing needs to not be harmful for the environment.
Legal policies for the publishing sector at whole are high. Publishing Ordinance 1997 requires the publishers to be authorized first by the Federal government to be entered in the publishing market.
Market Analysis (Porter's 5 Forces Design).
Porter's Five Forces Design might be utilized to evaluate the beauty of the publishing industry China. A brief analysis of the Porter's Five Forces is offered as follows;.
Hazard of New Entrants.
Dangers of brand-new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Market is moderate. The potential development in the market tends to bring in new entrants to the publishing market. The presence of intense competition and the requirement of substantial capital tends to demotivate new entrants to enter in the market.
Hazard of Alternative.
Threat of Replacement is high for the Chinese Publishing Industry. The alternative products for the released documents is the files provided in the digital libraries on particular websites. The changing customer choices towards digital learning increase the hazard of replacement for the market.
Competitive rivalry in the publishing market is high. The presence of a great deal of customers in the Chinese Publishing Industry like CIP, PTP and so on tends to produce high competitive rivalry for CMP. Together with it, brand-new entrants are likewise participating in the marketplace increasing the competition for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Provider.
The major suppliers of the Intuit Inc Project Agrinova Case Study Solution include the providers of the paper for publishing files. As CMP is the biggest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, for that reason the total bargaining power of provider for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Purchaser.
Bargaining power of purchaser in the publishing market is high. Due to the presence of a large number of publishers in the Chinese market and the market saturation, the purchasers requires high quality documents at competitive prices.
CMP runs in an extremely competitive industry with the presence of large number of competitors. The business has a competitive position in the market with the greatest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Major competitors of Intuit Inc Project Agrinova Case Study Solution include;.
• Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
CIP acts as a threat for CMP as it might wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is focused on digital publishing and might wean the market share of CMP quickly in the present market circumstance.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
It was likewise established in the same duration as Intuit Inc Project Agrinova Case Study Analysis and CIP. It is likewise one of the popular players in the publishing industry with a yearly overall incomes of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Expand towards New Markets
• Reducing reliance over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing number of Consumers
• Growth opportunities.
• Preventing the impact of market saturation in the Chinese publishing market.
• Use of potential resources in growth.
• Threat of failure in brand-new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Present Digital Publishing
• Sustaining consumer base.
• Approaching new markets.
• Easy to introduce utilizing current abilities.
• Low risk of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased product portfolio offers high value to consumers.
• Competition in the market by CIP, who has prior concentrate on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core business segments to the new one can lead the business to lose demand of its products in the market.
With the deep analysis of the internal and external environment of the business in addition to the industry analysis and the competitor analysis, Alternative 2 is advised to CMP to accomplish its future advancement. As the preferences are moving towards digital publishing and the business need an immediate option to avoid the decreasing market growth. Intro of digital publishing could show to be an instant service with low quantity of threat for the business. Nevertheless, the business might likewise think about the expansion program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to present digital publishing in its item portfolio, the company ought to initially gathers the data related to the consumer need, the possible markets, the federal government policies and the information related to the competitors provided in the market. If the preliminary offering proves a success, the company must go for the other markets. In this method the company would be able to implement its digital publishing program.
The development of the publishing market is declining given that 2008, revealing a hazard to the company's long term existence, however the circumstance can be managed by considering an advancement strategy in the future. The company might consider presenting digital publishingin its existing market to implement its advancement program at immediate basis and to avoid the risk of failure for entrance in the new markets.