Keller Williams Realty B Case Study Solution and Analysis
Keller Williams Realty B Case Study Solution is the biggest publishing business with a highest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP supplies a variety of services including; collecting information, processing info and interaction services. Major business sections of the business consist of; books, regulars, consultancy and circulation. The company has a huge item portfolio and its major products include books, regulars, online media, exhibits, research reports and so on. Keller Williams Realty B Case Study Solution has become a specialized details service provider and a big thorough Science and Technology publishing business through the combination of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
Although, Keller Williams Realty B Case Study Help has actually invested its 60 years journey smoothly, being an effective publishing house, however, the changing macro market trends and forces bring certain challenges to the publishing industry in basic and CMP in particular. These elements consist of;
• Entryway of the new publishing companies in the industry.
• Declining growth of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Intro of digital publishing strategies
• Enhancement of science and innovation.
The transformation of the macro markets have raised several questions to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this situation? Do the long important experience, technical resources and the capabilities of the company could be utilized to pursue the future development unceasingly? How could the company sustain its long term competitive position in future?
Keller Williams Realty B Case Study Help has particular strengths that can be made use of to decrease the dangers, conquer the weakness and obtain the chances. Strengths of CMP are offered as follows;
• The long term experience of Keller Williams Realty B Case Study Solution in the publishing industry i.e. 60 years enables the business to provide high quality products at a lower expense using its prior experiences.
• The technical resources and capabilities produced by its effective journey provide a competitive benefit to CMP.
• Huge item portfolioof CMP assists it to diversify its danger and provide high worth to its clients.
• Strong monetary position enables the business to consider a number of advancement chances with no fear of raising fund externally.
In addition to the strengths, the business has particular weaknesses which might increase constraints for the company in implementing its development program. The weak points of Keller Williams Realty B Case Study Analysis are given as follows;
• Despite of being a science and innovation publishing company, the business still has conventional ways ofpublishing which are not suitable with the growing technological shift.
• CMP highly relies over the Chinese markets for its development. It needs to propose particular expansion strategies to avoid its reliance over the Chinese markets to attain long term growth.
The growth of the publishing market is declining given that 2008, impacting Keller Williams Realty B Case Study Help as well, however the development could be revived by availing particular chances provided in the market. The market chances for CMP consist of;
• The company could likewise present Digital Publishing by utilizing its long term technical experience and a strong consumer acknowledgment in the market.
• CMP could think about an advancement program through the growth towards foreign markets in order to reduce its dependence over Chinese markets by utilizing its vast financial resources.
The changing macro trends in the market and increasing competitors in the publishing industry has actually positioned specific risks to Keller Williams Realty B Case Study Analysis including;( Gurel, 2017).
• Introduction of digital publishing i.e. digital libraries might cause decreasing market share of Keller Williams Realty B Case Study Help due to the customer shift towards digital libraries.
• The presence of a great deal of rivals in the publishing market increase the threat for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as competitors can gain a strong customer base by using particular strategies like aggressive promotion, quality items, and so on
• Entrance of brand-new publishing companies in the industry in addition to presence of high competitors increases the hazard of losing the consumer base.
Due to absence of data, the monetary ratios of CMP might not be computed. It might be evaluated from the Appendix III that the annual overall revenues of Keller Williams Realty B Case Study Help during the period 2000-2012 are growing at a high growth rate, showing that the annual need of the products of CMP is growing and the business is rather efficient in bring in a big number of clients at a possible rate.
Together with it, the 2nd graph which shows the yearly development in the Keller Williams Realty B Case Study Help overall possessions, shows that the company is quite efficient in including worth to its assets through its revenues. The development in possessions reveals that the overall value of the firm is also increasing with increasing the total earnings. (Unidentified, 2013).
Another monetary analysis of the company using the given data could be the analysis concerning the circulation of total profits of the business. Major part of the earnings of CMP comes from the sales of its released books i.e. 64% as displayed in the Case Appendix V. The company might move towards other company sectors with a prospective growth to attain its future advancement goal.
PESTEL analysis could be conducted to learn the numerous external forces affecting the efficiency of the business and the current trends in the external environment of the company. A brief PESTEL analysis of the business is provided as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector might have a significant effect on the mindset of the people about the communist ideology of the government, therefore, the publishing sector is highly supervised and directed by the Publicity Department of the Communist Celebration of China. Therefore, it could be stated that the general political forces impacting Keller Williams Realty B Case Study Analysis service are high. The government policies concerning the publishing sector are also increasing with the passage of time.
Financial forces impacting the publishing sector in basic and the Keller Williams Realty B Case Study Analysis in particular includesthe prices of paper, the income level of consumers, the inflation rate, and the overall GDP growth of the nation. All these forces combine effect the need for the publishing market. Together with it, the economic policies related to the import of books affect the total company at CPM. China's economic conditions are quite beneficial for CMP with high GDP development and customer income level.
Social and Demographical.
The consumer choices are shifting towards digital publishing rather than the traditional was of publishing. In this regard, CMP should focus on digital publishing to satisfy the altering consumer choices.
Technological forces affecting the CMP consist of the technological advancement in the reading strategies and so on. Improvement of science and technology in addition to the rise of digital publishing could minimize the demand for the CMP items, if particular actions would not be taken quickly.
Ecological forces impacting Keller Williams Realty B Case Study Help consists of the issues of ecological neighborhoods over the use of paper in publishing books. The paper utilized in the books while publishing is required to be disposable and the ink used while publishing must not be damaging for the environment.
Legal policies for the publishing sector at whole are high. Publishing Ordinance 1997 needs the publishers to be authorized first by the Government to be gone into in the publishing market.
Industry Analysis (Porter's 5 Forces Design).
Porter's Five Forces Model could be used to examine the attractiveness of the publishing industry China. A brief analysis of the Porter's 5 Forces is given as follows;.
Hazard of New Entrants.
Hazards of brand-new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Industry is moderate. The prospective development in the market tends to draw in brand-new entrants to the publishing market. Nevertheless, the presence of extreme competitors and the requirement of huge capital tends to demotivate new entrants to enter in the market.
Risk of Replacement.
Danger of Alternative is high for the Chinese Publishing Industry. The alternative items for the released files is the files provided in the digital libraries on certain sites. The altering customer choices towards digital learning increase the hazard of replacement for the industry.
Competitive competition in the publishing industry is high. The existence of large number of customers in the Chinese Publishing Industry like CIP, PTP and so on tends to produce high competitive rivalry for CMP. In addition to it, new entrants are also entering into the market increasing the competitors for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Supplier.
The significant providers of the Keller Williams Realty B Case Study Help consist of the suppliers of the paper for publishing documents. As CMP is the largest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, therefore the total bargaining power of supplier for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Purchaser.
Bargaining power of buyer in the publishing market is high. Due to the presence of a large number of publishers in the Chinese market and the market saturation, the buyers needs high quality files at competitive prices.
CMP runs in an extremely competitive market with the presence of large number of competitors. The company has a competitive position in the market with the greatest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Significant competitors of Keller Williams Realty B Case Study Solution consist of;.
• Chemical Market Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
CIP acts as a risk for CMP as it could wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is focused on digital publishing and could wean the market share of CMP easily in the existing market scenario.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
It was also founded in the very same duration as Keller Williams Realty B Case Study Help and CIP. It is also one of the prominent players in the publishing market with an annual total profits of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Broaden towards New Markets
• Decreasing reliance over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing variety of Consumers
• Development chances.
• Avoiding the impact of market saturation in the Chinese publishing industry.
• Usage of possible resources in expansion.
• Threat of failure in brand-new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Present Digital Publishing
• Sustaining customer base.
• Approaching new markets.
• Easy to introduce using current capabilities.
• Low threat of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased product portfolio provides high worth to consumers.
• Competition in the market by CIP, who has prior focus on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core business sectors to the brand-new one can lead the company to lose need of its items in the market.
With the deep analysis of the internal and external environment of the company together with the industry analysis and the rival analysis, Alternative 2 is suggested to CMP to achieve its future development. As the choices are shifting towards digital publishing and the company need an instant solution to avoid the decreasing industry development. Therefore, introduction of digital publishing might show to be an immediate solution with low amount of danger for the business. The company might also think about the growth program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to present digital publishing in its item portfolio, the company needs to initially gathers the data related to the customer need, the possible markets, the federal government regulations and the data related to the rivals presented in the market. If the preliminary offering shows a success, the company should go for the other markets. In this way the business would be able to execute its digital publishing program.
Although, the development of the publishing industry is declining since 2008, revealing a threat to the company's long term existence, however the circumstance can be managed by thinking about an advancement strategy in the future. The company might consider presenting digital publishingin its existing market to implement its development program at immediate basis and to prevent the risk of failure for entrance in the brand-new markets.