Marina View Hotel Apartments In Dubai Case Study Solution and Analysis
Marina View Hotel Apartments In Dubai Case Study Solution is the biggest publishing company with a greatest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP supplies a number of services consisting of; collecting info, processing information and interaction services. Major company sectors of the business consist of; books, periodicals, consultancy and distribution. The business has a huge item portfolio and its major products consist of books, periodicals, online media, exhibitions, research study reports and so on. Marina View Hotel Apartments In Dubai Case Study Analysis has actually become a specialized information service provider and a large detailed Science and Innovation publishing business through the combination of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
CMP has actually invested its 60 years journey efficiently, being an effective publishing house, however, the altering macro market trends and forces bring specific obstacles to the publishing market in basic and Marina View Hotel Apartments In Dubai Case Study Analysis in specific. These elements include;
• Entrance of the brand-new publishing firms in the market.
• Declining development of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Intro of digital publishing strategies
• Improvement of science and innovation.
The change of the macro markets have raised numerous concerns to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this situation? Do the long valuable experience, technical resources and the abilities of the business could be used to strive for the future advancement unceasingly? How could the business sustain its long term competitive position in future?
Marina View Hotel Apartments In Dubai Case Study Solution has certain strengths that can be used to lower the dangers, get rid of the weak point and get the opportunities. Strengths of CMP are offered as follows;
• The long term experience of Marina View Hotel Apartments In Dubai Case Study Help in the publishing industry i.e. 60 years enables the company to provide high quality products at a lower cost using its previous experiences.
• The technical resources and capabilities created by its successful journey offer a competitive benefit to CMP.
• Vast product portfolioof CMP assists it to diversify its danger and provide high worth to its consumers.
• Strong monetary position allows the company to think about numerous development chances without any fear of raising fund externally.
Together with the strengths, the business has particular weaknesses which could increase constraints for the company in executing its development program. The weak points of Marina View Hotel Apartments In Dubai Case Study Analysis are offered as follows;
• Despite of being a science and innovation publishing company, the business still has conventional ways ofpublishing which are not suitable with the growing technological shift.
• CMP extremely relies over the Chinese markets for its development. It should propose certain growth strategies to avoid its reliance over the Chinese markets to accomplish long term growth.
Although, the growth of the publishing industry is decreasing given that 2008, impacting Marina View Hotel Apartments In Dubai Case Study Solution as well, but the development might be revived by availing specific chances provided in the market. The marketplace opportunities for CMP consist of;
• The company might likewise introduce Digital Publishing by using its long term technical experience and a strong client acknowledgment in the market.
• CMP could consider an advancement program through the expansion towards foreign markets in order to reduce its reliance over Chinese markets by utilizing its huge financial resources.
The changing macro patterns in the market and increasing competitors in the publishing market has actually posed specific risks to Marina View Hotel Apartments In Dubai Case Study Analysis including;( Gurel, 2017).
• Intro of digital publishing i.e. digital libraries could lead to decreasing market share of Marina View Hotel Apartments In Dubai Case Study Solution due to the consumer shift towards virtual libraries.
• The presence of large number of rivals in the publishing industry increase the threat for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as rivals can gain a strong consumer base by using particular methods like aggressive promo, quality items, etc.
• Entrance of new publishing companies in the market in addition to presence of high competition increases the risk of losing the client base.
The business has a rather competitive financial efficiency. Due to lack of data, the monetary ratios of CMP could not be computed. Nevertheless, the overall financial efficiency of the business might be examined by utilizing the charts given up the case Appendices. It might be evaluated from the Appendix III that the annual total profits of CMP during the duration 2000-2012 are growing at a high growth rate, revealing that the yearly demand of the products of Marina View Hotel Apartments In Dubai Case Study Help is growing and the business is quite efficient in bring in a large number of clients at a potential cost.
Together with it, the second graph which shows the annual development in the Marina View Hotel Apartments In Dubai Case Study Help total possessions, shows that the business is rather effective in including worth to its assets through its profits. The growth in possessions reveals that the overall worth of the company is also increasing with increasing the overall revenues. (Unknown, 2013).
Another monetary analysis of the company utilizing the given data could be the analysis relating to the circulation of total incomes of the company. Major part of the earnings of CMP originates from the sales of its published books i.e. 64% as shown in the Case Appendix V. The business could move towards other organisation sections with a potential growth to attain its future development objective.
PESTEL analysis might be conducted to learn the numerous external forces affecting the performance of the business and the current patterns in the external environment of the business. A short PESTEL analysis of the company is provided as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector could have a considerable influence on the frame of mind of the people about the communist ideology of the federal government, therefore, the publishing sector is extremely monitored and directed by the Publicity Department of the Communist Celebration of China. Therefore, it could be stated that the total political forces affecting Marina View Hotel Apartments In Dubai Case Study Help service are high. The federal government policies concerning the publishing sector are also increasing with the passage of time.
Financial forces impacting the publishing sector in general and the Marina View Hotel Apartments In Dubai Case Study Help in particular includesthe costs of paper, the income level of consumers, the inflation rate, and the overall GDP development of the country. All these forces integrate effect the demand for the publishing market. Together with it, the economic policies connected to the import of books impact the overall business at CPM. China's financial conditions are rather beneficial for CMP with high GDP growth and customer income level.
Social and Demographical.
The customer preferences are moving towards digital publishing rather than the conventional was of publishing. In this regard, CMP should focus on digital publishing to meet the altering consumer preferences.
Technological forces affecting the CMP consist of the technological advancement in the reading methods etc. Enhancement of science and innovation together with the rise of digital publishing could minimize the demand for the CMP items, if certain actions would not be taken soon.
Environmental forces impacting Marina View Hotel Apartments In Dubai Case Study Solution includes the issues of environmental communities over the use of paper in publishing books. The paper used in the books while publishing is needed to be disposable and the ink utilized while publishing needs to not be harmful for the environment.
Legal regulations for the publishing sector at whole are high. The legal guidelines relating to the publishing sector is controlled by the General Administration of Press and Publication. Publishing Regulation 1997 needs the publishers to be approved initially by the Government to be gone into in the publishing market. The regulation forbids direct participation of foreign entities and people in the publishing sector.
Market Analysis (Porter's Five Forces Design).
Porter's Five Forces Design might be used to analyze the attractiveness of the publishing market China. A short analysis of the Porter's 5 Forces is offered as follows;.
Threat of New Entrants.
Dangers of brand-new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Industry is moderate. The prospective development in the industry tends to attract new entrants to the publishing industry. Nevertheless, the existence of extreme competition and the requirement of substantial capital tends to demotivate new entrants to enter in the market.
Danger of Alternative.
Risk of Substitution is high for the Chinese Publishing Industry. The substitute items for the published documents is the files provided in the digital libraries on particular sites. The changing customer preferences towards digital knowing increase the risk of substitution for the industry.
Competitive competition in the publishing industry is high. The presence of a great deal of consumers in the Chinese Publishing Industry like CIP, PTP etc. tends to produce high competitive competition for CMP. Together with it, new entrants are likewise participating in the marketplace increasing the competitors for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Provider.
The major providers of the Marina View Hotel Apartments In Dubai Case Study Help include the suppliers of the paper for releasing documents. As CMP is the largest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, for that reason the overall bargaining power of provider for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Purchaser.
Negotiating power of buyer in the publishing industry is high. Due to the presence of a large number of publishers in the Chinese market and the market saturation, the buyers requires high quality documents at competitive costs.
CMP operates in an extremely competitive industry with the existence of a great deal of competitors. However, the company has a competitive position in the market with the highest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Major competitors of Marina View Hotel Apartments In Dubai Case Study Help include;.
• Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
CIP acts as a threat for CMP as it might wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is focused on digital publishing and could wean the market share of CMP easily in the current market scenario.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
It was likewise established in the same period as Marina View Hotel Apartments In Dubai Case Study Analysis and CIP. It is likewise one of the popular players in the publishing market with an annual total earnings of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Expand towards New Markets
• Lowering reliance over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing number of Consumers
• Growth opportunities.
• Avoiding the impact of market saturation in the Chinese publishing market.
• Usage of possible resources in growth.
• Risk of failure in new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Present Digital Publishing
• Sustaining consumer base.
• Approaching brand-new markets.
• Easy to introduce utilizing present abilities.
• Low risk of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased product portfolio supplies high worth to consumers.
• Competitors in the market by CIP, who has prior concentrate on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core business segments to the new one can lead the company to lose demand of its products in the market.
As the preferences are shifting towards digital publishing and the company need an immediate option to avoid the decreasing market growth. The business might likewise consider the growth program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to introduce digital publishing in its product portfolio, the company should initially gathers the information related to the consumer need, the possible markets, the government policies and the data related to the rivals presented in the market. After that, the company needs to choose one potential segment for its initial offering. It must collect research study that how it might distinguish its digital publishing from the existing competitors' products. The actions above the business ought to go for the initial offering. If the initial offering shows a success, the company ought to go for the other markets. In this method the business would have the ability to implement its digital publishing program.
Although, the growth of the publishing market is declining because 2008, revealing a threat to the business's long term presence, but the scenario can be controlled by thinking about an advancement plan in the future. The company could consider presenting digital publishingin its existing market to execute its development program at immediate basis and to prevent the danger of failure for entrance in the brand-new markets.