Online Grocery And Fresh Food Retailing Opportunities And Challenges In Ghana Case Study Solution and Analysis
Online Grocery And Fresh Food Retailing Opportunities And Challenges In Ghana Case Study Solution is the biggest publishing business with a highest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP provides a variety of services including; gathering information, processing details and communication services. Significant business segments of the company consist of; books, regulars, consultancy and circulation. The business has a vast product portfolio and its major products consist of books, periodicals, online media, exhibitions, research study reports etc. Online Grocery And Fresh Food Retailing Opportunities And Challenges In Ghana Case Study Help has actually become a specialized details provider and a big thorough Science and Innovation publishing company through the combination of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
Although, Online Grocery And Fresh Food Retailing Opportunities And Challenges In Ghana Case Study Solution has actually invested its 60 years journey efficiently, being an effective publishing house, however, the changing macro market patterns and forces bring specific challenges to the publishing industry in general and CMP in particular. These elements consist of;
• Entrance of the new publishing companies in the market.
• Declining development of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Intro of digital publishing methods
• Enhancement of science and innovation.
The change of the macro markets have raised numerous questions to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this circumstance? Do the long valuable experience, technical resources and the abilities of the company could be made use of to pursue the future advancement unceasingly? How could the business sustain its long term competitive position in future?
Online Grocery And Fresh Food Retailing Opportunities And Challenges In Ghana Case Study Analysis has certain strengths that can be utilized to minimize the threats, get rid of the weakness and get the chances. Strengths of CMP are offered as follows;
• The long term experience of Online Grocery And Fresh Food Retailing Opportunities And Challenges In Ghana Case Study Analysis in the publishing industry i.e. 60 years allows the company to offer high quality items at a lower cost utilizing its previous experiences.
• The technical resources and abilities produced by its successful journey supply a competitive benefit to CMP.
• Vast item portfolioof CMP helps it to diversify its danger and supply high value to its customers.
• Strong financial position enables the company to think about a number of advancement chances with no worry of raising fund externally.
Along with the strengths, the company has certain weak points which might increase restraints for the company in executing its advancement program. The weak points of Online Grocery And Fresh Food Retailing Opportunities And Challenges In Ghana Case Study Analysis are given as follows;
• Despite of being a science and innovation publishing company, the company still has traditional ways ofpublishing which are not suitable with the growing technological shift.
• CMP highly relies over the Chinese markets for its development. It must propose particular expansion plans to prevent its dependence over the Chinese markets to attain long term growth.
The growth of the publishing market is declining considering that 2008, affecting Online Grocery And Fresh Food Retailing Opportunities And Challenges In Ghana Case Study Help as well, but the development might be restored by availing particular opportunities presented in the market. The market chances for CMP consist of;
• The business could likewise present Digital Publishing by using its long term technical experience and a strong customer acknowledgment in the market.
• CMP could think about a development program through the growth towards foreign markets in order to lower its dependence over Chinese markets by utilizing its huge funds.
The altering macro patterns in the market and increasing competition in the publishing industry has positioned particular hazards to Online Grocery And Fresh Food Retailing Opportunities And Challenges In Ghana Case Study Solution including;( Gurel, 2017).
• Intro of digital publishing i.e. digital libraries might cause declining market share of Online Grocery And Fresh Food Retailing Opportunities And Challenges In Ghana Case Study Analysis due to the customer shift towards virtual libraries.
• The presence of large number of competitors in the publishing industry increase the danger for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as rivals can gain a strong consumer base by utilizing certain methods like aggressive promotion, quality products, etc.
• Entryway of brand-new publishing companies in the industry together with existence of high competition increases the risk of losing the customer base.
The company has a quite competitive monetary performance. Due to absence of information, the financial ratios of CMP could not be calculated. The general monetary efficiency of the company might be analyzed by utilizing the graphs provided in the case Appendices. It might be examined from the Appendix III that the annual total earnings of CMP during the period 2000-2012 are growing at a high development rate, revealing that the yearly need of the items of Online Grocery And Fresh Food Retailing Opportunities And Challenges In Ghana Case Study Help is growing and the business is quite effective in attracting a a great deal of clients at a prospective price.
In addition to it, the second chart which shows the yearly growth in the Online Grocery And Fresh Food Retailing Opportunities And Challenges In Ghana Case Study Help total assets, reveals that the business is rather efficient in adding worth to its possessions through its revenues. The development in properties shows that the overall value of the firm is also increasing with increasing the total revenues. (Unknown, 2013).
Another monetary analysis of the business utilizing the provided data might be the analysis regarding the distribution of total revenues of the business. Huge part of the earnings of CMP comes from the sales of its released books i.e. 64% as shown in the Case Appendix V. The business might move towards other organisation segments with a possible growth to attain its future advancement goal.
PESTEL analysis might be conducted to discover the numerous external forces affecting the performance of the business and the current patterns in the external environment of the company. A short PESTEL analysis of the company is offered as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector might have a significant influence on the mindset of individuals about the communist ideology of the federal government, therefore, the publishing sector is highly monitored and directed by the Publicity Department of the Communist Celebration of China. For that reason, it might be said that the total political forces impacting Online Grocery And Fresh Food Retailing Opportunities And Challenges In Ghana Case Study Help service are high. The federal government policies concerning the publishing sector are likewise increasing with the passage of time.
Financial forces impacting the publishing sector in basic and the CMP in particular includesthe costs of paper, the earnings level of consumers, the inflation rate, and the general GDP development of the nation. All these forces integrate impact the demand for the publishing market.
Social and Demographical.
The consumer choices are shifting towards digital publishing rather than the traditional was of publishing. In this regard, CMP needs to focus on digital publishing to fulfill the altering customer preferences.
Technological forces impacting the CMP consist of the technological development in the reading techniques etc. Enhancement of science and technology along with the increase of digital publishing might lower the demand for the CMP products, if certain actions would not be taken quickly.
Ecological forces impacting Online Grocery And Fresh Food Retailing Opportunities And Challenges In Ghana Case Study Analysis consists of the issues of ecological neighborhoods over the use of paper in publishing books. The paper used in the books while publishing is required to be non reusable and the ink used while publishing must not be damaging for the environment.
Legal policies for the publishing sector at whole are high. Publishing Ordinance 1997 needs the publishers to be approved initially by the Government to be entered in the publishing market.
Market Analysis (Porter's 5 Forces Model).
Porter's Five Forces Model might be utilized to evaluate the beauty of the publishing industry China. A brief analysis of the Porter's Five Forces is offered as follows;.
Hazard of New Entrants.
Risks of brand-new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Industry is moderate. The prospective development in the market tends to attract new entrants to the publishing market. Nevertheless, the presence of extreme competitors and the requirement of huge capital tends to demotivate brand-new entrants to enter in the market.
Threat of Replacement.
Risk of Alternative is high for the Chinese Publishing Industry. The substitute products for the published documents is the documents presented in the virtual libraries on particular websites. The altering customer preferences towards digital learning increase the hazard of replacement for the market.
Competitive rivalry in the publishing market is high. The presence of a great deal of consumers in the Chinese Publishing Industry like CIP, PTP and so on tends to produce high competitive rivalry for CMP. Along with it, new entrants are also participating in the market increasing the competitors for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Provider.
The significant providers of the Online Grocery And Fresh Food Retailing Opportunities And Challenges In Ghana Case Study Help include the suppliers of the paper for releasing files. As CMP is the largest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, therefore the overall bargaining power of provider for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Purchaser.
Haggling power of buyer in the publishing industry is high. Due to the existence of a large number of publishers in the Chinese market and the marketplace saturation, the purchasers requires high quality documents at competitive costs.
CMP operates in a highly competitive industry with the presence of large number of rivals. However, the business has a competitive position in the market with the highest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Major competitors of Online Grocery And Fresh Food Retailing Opportunities And Challenges In Ghana Case Study Analysis include;.
• Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
CIP acts as a threat for CMP as it could wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is focused on digital publishing and could wean the market share of CMP quickly in the existing market situation.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
It was also established in the exact same period as Online Grocery And Fresh Food Retailing Opportunities And Challenges In Ghana Case Study Help and CIP. It is likewise one of the popular gamers in the publishing industry with an annual total profits of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Expand towards New Markets
• Reducing dependence over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing variety of Clients
• Growth opportunities.
• Avoiding the effect of market saturation in the Chinese publishing industry.
• Use of potential resources in expansion.
• Risk of failure in new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Present Digital Publishing
• Sustaining customer base.
• Approaching new markets.
• Easy to present utilizing current abilities.
• Low risk of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased item portfolio provides high value to clients.
• Competition in the market by CIP, who has prior focus on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core company sectors to the brand-new one can lead the company to lose demand of its items in the market.
As the choices are shifting towards digital publishing and the company need an instant service to avoid the declining industry development. The business might also consider the growth program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to present digital publishing in its item portfolio, the business needs to first collects the information related to the consumer need, the prospective markets, the government regulations and the data related to the competitors presented in the market. If the preliminary offering proves a success, the business should go for the other markets. In this method the company would be able to execute its digital publishing program.
The growth of the publishing industry is declining given that 2008, revealing a danger to the company's long term existence, but the circumstance can be controlled by considering a development strategy in the future. The business could consider presenting digital publishingin its existing market to execute its development program at immediate basis and to avoid the danger of failure for entrance in the brand-new markets.