Positioning The Tata Nano B Case Study Solution and Analysis
Positioning The Tata Nano B Case Study Solution is the biggest publishing business with a greatest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP offers a variety of services including; collecting info, processing info and communication services. Significant service segments of the company consist of; books, periodicals, consultancy and distribution. The company has a large product portfolio and its significant products include books, regulars, online media, exhibitions, research study reports etc. Positioning The Tata Nano B Case Study Help has become a specialized information company and a large comprehensive Science and Innovation publishing company through the integration of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
Although, Positioning The Tata Nano B Case Study Analysis has actually invested its 60 years journey smoothly, being an effective publishing house, nevertheless, the changing macro market patterns and forces bring specific difficulties to the publishing market in basic and CMP in particular. These aspects consist of;
• Entryway of the brand-new publishing firms in the market.
• Decreasing growth of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Introduction of digital publishing techniques
• Enhancement of science and innovation.
The improvement of the macro markets have raised numerous concerns to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this circumstance? Do the long important experience, technical resources and the abilities of the company could be used to strive for the future development unceasingly? How could the business sustain its long term competitive position in future?
Positioning The Tata Nano B Case Study Help has particular strengths that can be utilized to minimize the threats, get rid of the weak point and get the opportunities. Strengths of CMP are provided as follows;
• The long term experience of Positioning The Tata Nano B Case Study Help in the publishing market i.e. 60 years allows the company to offer high quality products at a lower expense using its previous experiences.
• The technical resources and capabilities created by its successful journey offer a competitive benefit to CMP.
• Large product portfolioof CMP helps it to diversify its threat and supply high worth to its clients.
• Strong monetary position permits the business to think about a number of advancement opportunities without any fear of raising fund externally.
Along with the strengths, the business has particular weaknesses which could increase restraints for the business in implementing its development program. The weak points of Positioning The Tata Nano B Case Study Solution are provided as follows;
• Despite of being a science and technology publishing firm, the business still has conventional ways ofpublishing which are not suitable with the growing technological shift.
• CMP highly relies over the Chinese markets for its development. It needs to propose certain expansion strategies to prevent its dependence over the Chinese markets to accomplish long term growth.
The growth of the publishing market is declining considering that 2008, affecting Positioning The Tata Nano B Case Study Solution as well, however the development might be revived by availing specific chances provided in the market. The market opportunities for CMP include;
• The business might likewise present Digital Publishing by utilizing its long term technical experience and a strong consumer recognition in the market.
• CMP might think about a development program through the expansion towards foreign markets in order to minimize its dependence over Chinese markets by using its large financial resources.
The changing macro patterns in the market and increasing competition in the publishing market has presented specific threats to Positioning The Tata Nano B Case Study Analysis including;( Gurel, 2017).
• Introduction of digital publishing i.e. virtual libraries might cause declining market share of Positioning The Tata Nano B Case Study Help due to the consumer shift towards digital libraries.
• The presence of a great deal of competitors in the publishing industry increase the threat for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as competitors can gain a strong customer base by utilizing certain techniques like aggressive promotion, quality products, etc.
• Entryway of new publishing firms in the industry along with presence of high competition increases the threat of losing the consumer base.
The business has a rather competitive financial efficiency. Due to absence of information, the financial ratios of CMP could not be determined. Nevertheless, the total financial efficiency of the company might be examined by using the graphs given in the case Appendices. It might be evaluated from the Appendix III that the yearly overall revenues of CMP throughout the period 2000-2012 are growing at a high growth rate, revealing that the annual need of the items of Positioning The Tata Nano B Case Study Solution is growing and the company is rather efficient in attracting a large number of customers at a possible price.
Together with it, the second chart which reveals the annual development in the Positioning The Tata Nano B Case Study Solution overall possessions, shows that the business is rather efficient in including worth to its properties through its earnings. The development in possessions reveals that the total value of the company is likewise increasing with increasing the total revenues. (Unknown, 2013).
Another financial analysis of the business using the given data might be the analysis regarding the distribution of total earnings of the company. Major part of the profits of CMP originates from the sales of its published books i.e. 64% as shown in the Case Appendix V. The company might move towards other service sectors with a potential development to accomplish its future advancement objective.
PESTEL analysis might be carried out to learn the numerous external forces affecting the performance of the company and the recent patterns in the external environment of the business. A brief PESTEL analysis of the business is offered as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector might have a significant effect on the frame of mind of individuals about the communist ideology of the government, therefore, the publishing sector is highly monitored and guided by the Promotion Department of the Communist Celebration of China. It might be stated that the overall political forces impacting CMP company are high. The federal government policies relating to the publishing sector are likewise increasing with the passage of time.
Economic forces impacting the publishing sector in basic and the Positioning The Tata Nano B Case Study Solution in particular includesthe costs of paper, the income level of customers, the inflation rate, and the total GDP growth of the nation. All these forces combine impact the need for the publishing market. In addition to it, the economic policies associated with the import of books impact the total organisation at CPM. China's financial conditions are quite favorable for CMP with high GDP development and consumer income level.
Social and Demographical.
Social and demographical forces consist of the population growth, the customer's preferences towards checking out useful materials etc. China has the greatest population in the world with a high population growth, revealing the increasing number of consumers of the Positioning The Tata Nano B Case Study Help. The consumer choices are moving towards digital publishing rather than the traditional was of publishing. In this regard, CMP ought to concentrate on digital publishing to fulfill the changing customer preferences.
Technological forces affecting the CMP include the technological advancement in the reading techniques etc. Enhancement of science and innovation along with the rise of digital publishing could reduce the need for the CMP items, if certain actions would not be taken soon.
Environmental forces impacting Positioning The Tata Nano B Case Study Help consists of the issues of environmental communities over the usage of paper in publishing books. The paper used in the books while publishing is required to be disposable and the ink used while publishing needs to not be hazardous for the environment.
Legal policies for the publishing sector at whole are high. Publishing Regulation 1997 requires the publishers to be approved first by the Federal government to be entered in the publishing market.
Industry Analysis (Porter's 5 Forces Design).
Porter's 5 Forces Design could be used to evaluate the beauty of the publishing industry China. A brief analysis of the Porter's Five Forces is provided as follows;.
Hazard of New Entrants.
Threats of new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Industry is moderate. The prospective development in the market tends to bring in brand-new entrants to the publishing industry. The existence of extreme competitors and the requirement of substantial capital tends to demotivate new entrants to enter in the market.
Hazard of Alternative.
Hazard of Substitution is high for the Chinese Publishing Market. The alternative products for the released files is the files presented in the virtual libraries on certain sites. The altering consumer choices towards digital knowing increase the hazard of replacement for the market.
Competitive rivalry in the publishing market is high. The presence of a great deal of consumers in the Chinese Publishing Market like CIP, PTP and so on tends to produce high competitive competition for CMP. In addition to it, brand-new entrants are likewise entering into the marketplace increasing the competitors for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Supplier.
The significant providers of the Positioning The Tata Nano B Case Study Analysis include the suppliers of the paper for publishing files. As CMP is the largest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, therefore the general bargaining power of provider for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Purchaser.
Bargaining power of buyer in the publishing market is high. Due to the existence of a a great deal of publishers in the Chinese market and the market saturation, the buyers needs high quality documents at competitive rates.
CMP operates in a highly competitive industry with the presence of a great deal of rivals. However, the business has a competitive position in the market with the greatest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Significant competitors of Positioning The Tata Nano B Case Study Help consist of;.
• Chemical Market Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Market Press (CIP).
CIP acts as a threat for CMP as it could wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is focused on digital publishing and might wean the market share of CMP easily in the existing market circumstance.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
It was likewise founded in the same duration as Positioning The Tata Nano B Case Study Help and CIP. It is also one of the popular gamers in the publishing industry with an annual overall earnings of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Broaden towards New Markets
• Lowering reliance over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing variety of Consumers
• Development chances.
• Preventing the impact of market saturation in the Chinese publishing industry.
• Usage of potential resources in expansion.
• Danger of failure in new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Introduce Digital Publishing
• Sustaining consumer base.
• Approaching new markets.
• Easy to present using current abilities.
• Low threat of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased product portfolio supplies high value to consumers.
• Competitors in the market by CIP, who has prior concentrate on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core organisation segments to the brand-new one can lead the company to lose need of its products in the market.
With the deep analysis of the internal and external environment of the business together with the market analysis and the competitor analysis, Alternative 2 is suggested to CMP to accomplish its future development. As the choices are shifting towards digital publishing and the company require an immediate option to avoid the declining industry growth. Introduction of digital publishing might prove to be an immediate option with low quantity of danger for the company. However, the business might also consider the growth program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to present digital publishing in its product portfolio, the company needs to initially collects the data related to the customer demand, the potential markets, the federal government policies and the data related to the competitors presented in the market. If the preliminary offering proves a success, the company needs to go for the other markets. In this way the company would be able to execute its digital publishing program.
The development of the publishing market is decreasing because 2008, showing a hazard to the business's long term existence, but the situation can be managed by thinking about an advancement strategy in the future. The business could consider introducing digital publishingin its existing market to implement its advancement program at instant basis and to avoid the danger of failure for entrance in the brand-new markets.