Quantitative Research Methods Assignment Case Study Solution and Analysis
Quantitative Research Methods Assignment Case Study Help is the largest publishing company with a greatest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP provides a number of services including; collecting info, processing details and interaction services. Significant organisation sections of the company consist of; books, periodicals, consultancy and circulation. The business has a vast item portfolio and its significant products include books, regulars, online media, exhibits, research reports and so on. Quantitative Research Methods Assignment Case Study Analysis has ended up being a specialized details company and a large extensive Science and Innovation publishing business through the combination of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
CMP has actually spent its 60 years journey efficiently, being a successful publishing house, nevertheless, the altering macro market trends and forces bring specific difficulties to the publishing market in basic and Quantitative Research Methods Assignment Case Study Analysis in specific. These elements consist of;
• Entryway of the new publishing firms in the market.
• Decreasing development of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Introduction of digital publishing methods
• Improvement of science and innovation.
The transformation of the macro markets have raised several concerns to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this scenario? Do the long valuable experience, technical resources and the abilities of the business could be used to pursue the future development unceasingly? How could the business sustain its long term competitive position in future?
Quantitative Research Methods Assignment Case Study Solution has particular strengths that can be made use of to reduce the risks, get rid of the weakness and avail the opportunities. Strengths of CMP are provided as follows;
• The long term experience of Quantitative Research Methods Assignment Case Study Analysis in the publishing industry i.e. 60 years allows the company to supply high quality items at a lower expense utilizing its prior experiences.
• The technical resources and capabilities produced by its effective journey provide a competitive advantage to CMP.
• Vast product portfolioof CMP helps it to diversify its risk and supply high value to its customers.
• Strong financial position allows the business to consider numerous development opportunities with no fear of raising fund externally.
In addition to the strengths, the business has specific weak points which could increase restraints for the business in implementing its development program. The weak points of Quantitative Research Methods Assignment Case Study Analysis are offered as follows;
• Despite of being a science and technology publishing firm, the business still has conventional ways ofpublishing which are not suitable with the growing technological shift.
• CMP extremely relies over the Chinese markets for its growth. It must propose certain expansion strategies to avoid its reliance over the Chinese markets to attain long term development.
The development of the publishing industry is declining considering that 2008, affecting Quantitative Research Methods Assignment Case Study Solution as well, but the development could be revived by availing specific chances provided in the market. The marketplace chances for CMP include;
• The company might also present Digital Publishing by utilizing its long term technical experience and a strong client recognition in the market.
• CMP could think about a development program through the growth towards foreign markets in order to decrease its reliance over Chinese markets by utilizing its vast financial resources.
The changing macro patterns in the market and increasing competition in the publishing industry has actually positioned certain threats to Quantitative Research Methods Assignment Case Study Help consisting of;( Gurel, 2017).
• Introduction of digital publishing i.e. virtual libraries could lead to decreasing market share of Quantitative Research Methods Assignment Case Study Help due to the customer shift towards digital libraries.
• The presence of a great deal of rivals in the publishing industry increase the threat for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as competitors can get a strong consumer base by utilizing certain methods like aggressive promo, quality products, and so on
• Entrance of brand-new publishing companies in the industry along with presence of high competitors increases the threat of losing the consumer base.
Due to lack of information, the monetary ratios of CMP might not be determined. It might be analyzed from the Appendix III that the annual total earnings of Quantitative Research Methods Assignment Case Study Solution throughout the period 2000-2012 are growing at a high development rate, showing that the yearly demand of the items of CMP is growing and the company is rather effective in bring in a big number of consumers at a potential rate.
Together with it, the second graph which reveals the yearly growth in the Quantitative Research Methods Assignment Case Study Analysis total possessions, reveals that the business is quite effective in including value to its assets through its incomes. The development in properties shows that the overall value of the company is also increasing with increasing the total revenues. (Unknown, 2013).
Another financial analysis of the business using the given data could be the analysis concerning the circulation of total profits of the company. Huge part of the incomes of CMP comes from the sales of its released books i.e. 64% as shown in the Case Appendix V. The business might move towards other organisation sectors with a possible development to attain its future development objective.
PESTEL analysis might be conducted to find out the numerous external forces affecting the performance of the business and the current trends in the external environment of the company. A brief PESTEL analysis of the company is provided as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector could have a considerable influence on the frame of mind of individuals about the communist ideology of the federal government, therefore, the publishing sector is extremely supervised and assisted by the Promotion Department of the Communist Celebration of China. It could be said that the general political forces affecting CMP company are high. The federal government policies relating to the publishing sector are likewise increasing with the passage of time.
Economic forces impacting the publishing sector in basic and the Quantitative Research Methods Assignment Case Study Solution in specific includesthe rates of paper, the earnings level of consumers, the inflation rate, and the total GDP growth of the nation. All these forces combine effect the demand for the publishing market. Along with it, the economic policies connected to the import of books affect the general business at CPM. China's financial conditions are quite beneficial for CMP with high GDP growth and consumer earnings level.
Social and Demographical.
Social and demographical forces include the population development, the customer's choices towards reading useful materials and so on. China has the highest population in the world with a high population growth, showing the increasing variety of customers of the Quantitative Research Methods Assignment Case Study Analysis. However, the customer choices are moving towards digital publishing rather than the traditional was of publishing. In this regard, CMP must focus on digital publishing to fulfill the changing customer choices.
Technological forces affecting the CMP include the technological development in the reading methods etc. Enhancement of science and innovation in addition to the rise of digital publishing could minimize the demand for the CMP products, if particular actions would not be taken soon.
Environmental forces affecting Quantitative Research Methods Assignment Case Study Solution consists of the issues of ecological communities over the usage of paper in publishing books. The paper used in the books while publishing is required to be disposable and the ink utilized while publishing needs to not be hazardous for the environment.
Legal policies for the publishing sector at whole are high. Publishing Regulation 1997 requires the publishers to be authorized first by the Federal government to be entered in the publishing market.
Market Analysis (Porter's Five Forces Model).
Porter's 5 Forces Design might be used to examine the attractiveness of the publishing market China. A quick analysis of the Porter's 5 Forces is provided as follows;.
Danger of New Entrants.
Hazards of brand-new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Industry is moderate. The prospective development in the industry tends to draw in new entrants to the publishing industry. Nevertheless, the existence of intense competition and the requirement of substantial capital tends to demotivate new entrants to enter in the market.
Danger of Replacement.
Danger of Alternative is high for the Chinese Publishing Industry. The substitute items for the released files is the documents provided in the digital libraries on specific websites. The altering customer preferences towards digital knowing increase the danger of replacement for the market.
Competitive rivalry in the publishing market is high. The existence of large number of consumers in the Chinese Publishing Market like CIP, PTP and so on tends to produce high competitive rivalry for CMP. In addition to it, new entrants are likewise participating in the marketplace increasing the competition for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Provider.
The significant suppliers of the Quantitative Research Methods Assignment Case Study Solution consist of the providers of the paper for publishing files. As CMP is the largest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, therefore the total bargaining power of provider for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Buyer.
Bargaining power of buyer in the publishing industry is high. Due to the presence of a large number of publishers in the Chinese market and the market saturation, the purchasers needs high quality documents at competitive costs.
CMP runs in an extremely competitive industry with the existence of a great deal of competitors. The business has a competitive position in the market with the highest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Major competitors of Quantitative Research Methods Assignment Case Study Help consist of;.
• Chemical Market Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Market Press (CIP).
CIPis among the close competitors of CMP. Founded in the very same period, CIP releases similar type of books. For a large period, CIP held the biggest market share, and still ranks second and third in different market segments, with a major focus on academic publications. CIP serves as a danger for CMP as it could wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is concentrated on digital publishing and could wean the market share of Quantitative Research Methods Assignment Case Study Analysis easily in the current market scenario.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Another close competitor of CMP is PTP. It was also founded in the exact same period as CMP and CIP. It ranks sixth in the state-owned publishers in terms of business scale. It is also one of the prominent gamers in the publishing industry with a yearly total incomes of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Broaden towards New Markets
• Reducing dependence over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing number of Clients
• Development chances.
• Avoiding the effect of market saturation in the Chinese publishing market.
• Use of possible resources in expansion.
• Risk of failure in new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Present Digital Publishing
• Sustaining customer base.
• Approaching brand-new markets.
• Easy to introduce utilizing present abilities.
• Low risk of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased product portfolio provides high worth to customers.
• Competitors in the market by CIP, who has prior concentrate on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core company sections to the new one can lead the business to lose demand of its products in the market.
With the deep analysis of the external and internal environment of the company along with the industry analysis and the rival analysis, Alternative 2 is advised to CMP to achieve its future development. As the preferences are shifting towards digital publishing and the company need an immediate option to avoid the declining market development. Introduction of digital publishing might prove to be an immediate service with low amount of danger for the business. Nevertheless, the company could likewise consider the growth program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to introduce digital publishing in its product portfolio, the company needs to initially gathers the information related to the consumer demand, the prospective markets, the federal government guidelines and the data related to the rivals provided in the market. If the preliminary offering proves a success, the business should go for the other markets. In this way the company would be able to execute its digital publishing program.
The growth of the publishing market is decreasing because 2008, showing a threat to the business's long term presence, however the circumstance can be managed by thinking about a development strategy in the future. The business might think about introducing digital publishingin its existing market to implement its advancement program at immediate basis and to prevent the danger of failure for entryway in the brand-new markets.