Scrums Sprints Spikes And Poker Agility In A Bulgarian Software Company Case Study Solution and Analysis
Scrums Sprints Spikes And Poker Agility In A Bulgarian Software Company Case Study Solution is the largest publishing business with a greatest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP has become a specialized details company and a large detailed Science and Technology publishing company through the combination of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
Although, Scrums Sprints Spikes And Poker Agility In A Bulgarian Software Company Case Study Help has spent its 60 years journey smoothly, being an effective publishing house, however, the changing macro market patterns and forces bring certain obstacles to the publishing market in basic and CMP in specific. These factors include;
• Entryway of the new publishing companies in the industry.
• Decreasing growth of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Intro of digital publishing techniques
• Enhancement of science and innovation.
The improvement of the macro markets have raised several concerns to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this scenario? Do the long important experience, technical resources and the capabilities of the business could be utilized to strive for the future development unceasingly? How could the company sustain its long term competitive position in future?
Scrums Sprints Spikes And Poker Agility In A Bulgarian Software Company Case Study Analysis has certain strengths that can be utilized to minimize the hazards, overcome the weak point and get the chances. Strengths of CMP are provided as follows;
• The long term experience of Scrums Sprints Spikes And Poker Agility In A Bulgarian Software Company Case Study Analysis in the publishing industry i.e. 60 years enables the business to offer high quality items at a lower cost using its prior experiences.
• The technical resources and abilities produced by its effective journey offer a competitive benefit to CMP.
• Huge product portfolioof CMP helps it to diversify its danger and offer high value to its clients.
• Strong financial position allows the business to think about a number of advancement opportunities without any fear of raising fund externally.
Along with the strengths, the business has particular weak points which could increase restrictions for the company in executing its advancement program. The weaknesses of Scrums Sprints Spikes And Poker Agility In A Bulgarian Software Company Case Study Help are offered as follows;
• Despite of being a science and technology publishing firm, the company still has traditional methods ofpublishing which are not suitable with the growing technological shift.
• CMP highly relies over the Chinese markets for its growth. It should propose particular expansion strategies to avoid its reliance over the Chinese markets to attain long term development.
Although, the development of the publishing market is declining because 2008, affecting Scrums Sprints Spikes And Poker Agility In A Bulgarian Software Company Case Study Solution also, but the growth could be restored by availing particular opportunities presented in the market. The marketplace chances for CMP consist of;
• The company could also present Digital Publishing by using its long term technical experience and a strong customer acknowledgment in the market.
• CMP might consider a development program through the growth towards foreign markets in order to minimize its reliance over Chinese markets by utilizing its large funds.
The altering macro trends in the market and increasing competition in the publishing industry has positioned certain dangers to Scrums Sprints Spikes And Poker Agility In A Bulgarian Software Company Case Study Help consisting of;( Gurel, 2017).
• Introduction of digital publishing i.e. digital libraries could result in declining market share of Scrums Sprints Spikes And Poker Agility In A Bulgarian Software Company Case Study Analysis due to the customer shift towards digital libraries.
• The existence of large number of rivals in the publishing market increase the danger for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as rivals can gain a strong consumer base by using certain techniques like aggressive promo, quality items, and so on
• Entryway of brand-new publishing firms in the industry together with existence of high competitors increases the danger of losing the client base.
The business has a rather competitive monetary efficiency. Due to absence of data, the financial ratios of CMP could not be determined. The general financial performance of the company could be analyzed by utilizing the charts provided in the case Appendices. It could be analyzed from the Appendix III that the yearly overall revenues of CMP throughout the duration 2000-2012 are growing at a high development rate, revealing that the yearly need of the items of Scrums Sprints Spikes And Poker Agility In A Bulgarian Software Company Case Study Analysis is growing and the business is quite efficient in drawing in a large number of clients at a potential cost.
In addition to it, the second graph which shows the annual growth in the Scrums Sprints Spikes And Poker Agility In A Bulgarian Software Company Case Study Solution total properties, reveals that the business is rather efficient in adding value to its possessions through its incomes. The growth in properties reveals that the overall worth of the firm is likewise increasing with increasing the total profits. (Unidentified, 2013).
Another financial analysis of the company using the provided information might be the analysis regarding the circulation of overall profits of the business. Huge part of the earnings of CMP originates from the sales of its released books i.e. 64% as shown in the Case Appendix V. The business could move towards other organisation sections with a potential development to achieve its future development goal.
PESTEL analysis might be performed to discover the various external forces affecting the efficiency of the company and the recent trends in the external environment of the business. A brief PESTEL analysis of the business is provided as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector could have a considerable influence on the mindset of the people about the communist ideology of the federal government, therefore, the publishing sector is highly supervised and guided by the Publicity Department of the Communist Party of China. It could be said that the overall political forces impacting CMP service are high. The federal government policies relating to the publishing sector are likewise increasing with the passage of time.
Financial forces affecting the publishing sector in general and the CMP in particular includesthe costs of paper, the earnings level of consumers, the inflation rate, and the total GDP development of the country. All these forces integrate impact the demand for the publishing market.
Social and Demographical.
Social and demographical forces consist of the population growth, the customer's preferences towards checking out helpful materials etc. China has the highest population on the planet with a high population growth, revealing the increasing variety of customers of the Scrums Sprints Spikes And Poker Agility In A Bulgarian Software Company Case Study Analysis. The consumer preferences are shifting towards digital publishing rather than the conventional was of publishing. In this regard, CMP must concentrate on digital publishing to satisfy the altering consumer preferences.
Technological forces impacting the CMP consist of the technological development in the reading techniques and so on. Enhancement of science and innovation in addition to the increase of digital publishing could decrease the demand for the CMP products, if particular actions would not be taken quickly.
Environmental forces affecting Scrums Sprints Spikes And Poker Agility In A Bulgarian Software Company Case Study Solution consists of the concerns of ecological communities over the use of paper in publishing books. The paper utilized in the books while publishing is needed to be disposable and the ink utilized while publishing should not be damaging for the environment.
Legal regulations for the publishing sector at whole are high. Publishing Regulation 1997 requires the publishers to be authorized first by the Federal government to be gone into in the publishing market.
Market Analysis (Porter's Five Forces Design).
Porter's Five Forces Model could be used to analyze the appearance of the publishing market China. A brief analysis of the Porter's Five Forces is given as follows;.
Hazard of New Entrants.
Threats of brand-new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Market is moderate. The prospective growth in the market tends to attract brand-new entrants to the publishing market. The presence of extreme competitors and the requirement of big capital tends to demotivate brand-new entrants to enter in the market.
Risk of Replacement.
Danger of Substitution is high for the Chinese Publishing Industry. The substitute items for the published files is the files presented in the virtual libraries on certain sites. The altering customer preferences towards digital knowing increase the hazard of alternative for the market.
Competitive rivalry in the publishing industry is high. The existence of large number of consumers in the Chinese Publishing Market like CIP, PTP etc. tends to produce high competitive rivalry for CMP. Together with it, brand-new entrants are also entering into the market increasing the competition for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Supplier.
The significant providers of the Scrums Sprints Spikes And Poker Agility In A Bulgarian Software Company Case Study Analysis consist of the providers of the paper for publishing documents. As CMP is the biggest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, therefore the overall bargaining power of supplier for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Purchaser.
Negotiating power of purchaser in the publishing industry is high. Due to the presence of a large number of publishers in the Chinese market and the marketplace saturation, the purchasers requires high quality documents at competitive rates.
CMP runs in an extremely competitive market with the existence of a great deal of competitors. Nevertheless, the business has a competitive position in the market with the greatest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Major competitors of Scrums Sprints Spikes And Poker Agility In A Bulgarian Software Company Case Study Help include;.
• Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
CIP acts as a risk for CMP as it could wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is focused on digital publishing and could wean the market share of CMP quickly in the current market situation.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Another close competitor of CMP is PTP. It was likewise established in the exact same duration as CMP and CIP. It ranks 6th in the state-owned publishers in regards to service scale. It is likewise among the popular players in the publishing industry with an annual overall incomes of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Broaden towards New Markets
• Minimizing dependence over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing variety of Consumers
• Development opportunities.
• Preventing the effect of market saturation in the Chinese publishing market.
• Use of prospective resources in growth.
• Threat of failure in new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Introduce Digital Publishing
• Sustaining consumer base.
• Approaching new markets.
• Easy to introduce using present abilities.
• Low danger of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased item portfolio provides high value to clients.
• Competitors in the market by CIP, who has prior concentrate on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core business segments to the new one can lead the business to lose need of its products in the market.
With the deep analysis of the external and internal environment of the business along with the market analysis and the rival analysis, Alternative 2 is recommended to CMP to attain its future advancement. As the preferences are shifting towards digital publishing and the business require an immediate solution to avoid the declining industry development. Introduction of digital publishing might prove to be an immediate option with low amount of risk for the company. The business might also think about the growth program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to introduce digital publishing in its product portfolio, the business should first gathers the data related to the consumer demand, the possible markets, the federal government guidelines and the information related to the competitors provided in the market. If the initial offering shows a success, the business should go for the other markets. In this way the company would be able to implement its digital publishing program.
The growth of the publishing market is declining considering that 2008, showing a hazard to the company's long term existence, but the scenario can be controlled by thinking about an advancement strategy in the future. The company could think about presenting digital publishingin its existing market to implement its development program at instant basis and to avoid the risk of failure for entryway in the new markets.