Social Media Content Strategy At Ayojak Case Study Solution and Analysis
Social Media Content Strategy At Ayojak Case Study Help is the largest publishing company with a highest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP has actually ended up being a specialized info provider and a big extensive Science and Innovation publishing business through the integration of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
CMP has actually invested its 60 years journey smoothly, being a successful publishing house, however, the altering macro market trends and forces bring certain difficulties to the publishing market in basic and Social Media Content Strategy At Ayojak Case Study Solution in specific. These factors include;
• Entrance of the new publishing companies in the market.
• Decreasing development of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Intro of digital publishing methods
• Improvement of science and innovation.
The improvement of the macro markets have raised numerous concerns to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this scenario? Do the long important experience, technical resources and the capabilities of the company could be utilized to pursue the future development unceasingly? How could the business sustain its long term competitive position in future?
Social Media Content Strategy At Ayojak Case Study Solution has certain strengths that can be used to lower the risks, conquer the weak point and get the opportunities. Strengths of CMP are given as follows;
• The long term experience of Social Media Content Strategy At Ayojak Case Study Solution in the publishing industry i.e. 60 years allows the company to supply high quality items at a lower cost using its previous experiences.
• The technical resources and capabilities generated by its effective journey offer a competitive advantage to CMP.
• Huge product portfolioof CMP helps it to diversify its threat and supply high value to its clients.
• Strong financial position enables the company to think about several advancement chances without any worry of raising fund externally.
In addition to the strengths, the business has certain weaknesses which could increase constraints for the company in implementing its advancement program. The weak points of Social Media Content Strategy At Ayojak Case Study Solution are offered as follows;
• Despite of being a science and technology publishing company, the company still has conventional methods ofpublishing which are not compatible with the growing technological shift.
• CMP extremely relies over the Chinese markets for its development. It must propose particular expansion strategies to prevent its reliance over the Chinese markets to attain long term growth.
The growth of the publishing industry is decreasing given that 2008, impacting Social Media Content Strategy At Ayojak Case Study Solution as well, however the growth might be restored by availing specific opportunities presented in the market. The market chances for CMP consist of;
• The business could also introduce Digital Publishing by utilizing its long term technical experience and a strong customer recognition in the market.
• CMP might consider an advancement program through the growth towards foreign markets in order to lower its reliance over Chinese markets by utilizing its large financial resources.
The changing macro patterns in the market and increasing competitors in the publishing industry has posed particular hazards to Social Media Content Strategy At Ayojak Case Study Analysis consisting of;( Gurel, 2017).
• Introduction of digital publishing i.e. virtual libraries might lead to decreasing market share of Social Media Content Strategy At Ayojak Case Study Analysis due to the consumer shift towards virtual libraries.
• The existence of large number of rivals in the publishing market increase the threat for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as competitors can get a strong consumer base by utilizing particular methods like aggressive promo, quality items, etc.
• Entryway of new publishing companies in the market along with existence of high competition increases the hazard of losing the customer base.
Due to lack of data, the monetary ratios of CMP might not be determined. It could be analyzed from the Appendix III that the yearly overall profits of Social Media Content Strategy At Ayojak Case Study Analysis during the period 2000-2012 are growing at a high growth rate, revealing that the yearly need of the products of CMP is growing and the company is quite effective in bring in a large number of customers at a potential rate.
Along with it, the second graph which reveals the yearly development in the Social Media Content Strategy At Ayojak Case Study Solution overall properties, reveals that the business is quite effective in adding worth to its properties through its incomes. The development in possessions shows that the total value of the company is also increasing with increasing the overall incomes. (Unknown, 2013).
Another monetary analysis of the business utilizing the given data could be the analysis relating to the distribution of total earnings of the business. Huge part of the earnings of CMP originates from the sales of its released books i.e. 64% as displayed in the Case Appendix V. The company could move towards other organisation segments with a prospective growth to attain its future development goal.
PESTEL analysis might be carried out to learn the various external forces impacting the performance of the business and the current patterns in the external environment of the business. A short PESTEL analysis of the business is provided as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector could have a considerable effect on the mindset of individuals about the communist ideology of the government, for that reason, the publishing sector is extremely supervised and assisted by the Publicity Department of the Communist Party of China. Therefore, it might be stated that the general political forces impacting Social Media Content Strategy At Ayojak Case Study Help service are high. The federal government policies relating to the publishing sector are also increasing with the passage of time.
Economic forces affecting the publishing sector in general and the Social Media Content Strategy At Ayojak Case Study Help in specific includesthe prices of paper, the earnings level of customers, the inflation rate, and the general GDP development of the country. All these forces combine impact the demand for the publishing market. In addition to it, the economic policies related to the import of books affect the general company at CPM. However, China's financial conditions are rather favorable for CMP with high GDP growth and customer income level.
Social and Demographical.
The customer preferences are moving towards digital publishing rather than the conventional was of publishing. In this regard, CMP should focus on digital publishing to meet the altering consumer choices.
Technological forces affecting the CMP consist of the technological advancement in the reading techniques and so on. Enhancement of science and technology along with the increase of digital publishing might minimize the demand for the CMP products, if specific actions would not be taken quickly.
Environmental forces affecting Social Media Content Strategy At Ayojak Case Study Help consists of the issues of environmental communities over the usage of paper in publishing books. The paper used in the books while publishing is needed to be disposable and the ink utilized while publishing needs to not be harmful for the environment.
Legal guidelines for the publishing sector at whole are high. The legal policies relating to the publishing sector is managed by the General Administration of Press and Publication. Publishing Regulation 1997 requires the publishers to be approved initially by the Government to be entered in the publishing market. The regulation prohibits direct involvement of foreign entities and people in the publishing sector.
Industry Analysis (Porter's Five Forces Model).
Porter's Five Forces Model might be utilized to evaluate the attractiveness of the publishing market China. A quick analysis of the Porter's Five Forces is offered as follows;.
Risk of New Entrants.
Threats of new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Market is moderate. The potential development in the industry tends to bring in brand-new entrants to the publishing market. However, the presence of intense competitors and the requirement of huge capital tends to demotivate new entrants to enter in the marketplace.
Hazard of Substitution.
Risk of Replacement is high for the Chinese Publishing Market. The alternative items for the released documents is the documents presented in the digital libraries on specific websites. The changing consumer choices towards digital learning increase the threat of replacement for the market.
Competitive rivalry in the publishing industry is high. The existence of a great deal of consumers in the Chinese Publishing Industry like CIP, PTP etc. tends to produce high competitive competition for CMP. In addition to it, new entrants are also participating in the marketplace increasing the competitors for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Provider.
The major suppliers of the Social Media Content Strategy At Ayojak Case Study Solution consist of the providers of the paper for releasing documents. As CMP is the largest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, for that reason the total bargaining power of provider for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Buyer.
Bargaining power of purchaser in the publishing industry is high. Due to the presence of a a great deal of publishers in the Chinese market and the market saturation, the purchasers needs high quality files at competitive rates.
CMP operates in a highly competitive market with the existence of large number of competitors. However, the company has a competitive position in the market with the greatest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Significant rivals of Social Media Content Strategy At Ayojak Case Study Solution consist of;.
• Chemical Market Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Market Press (CIP).
CIPis among the close competitors of CMP. Founded in the same period, CIP publishes similar kind of books. For a big time period, CIP held the largest market share, and still ranks third and second in numerous market segments, with a major concentrate on academic publications. CIP functions as a risk for CMP as it could wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is concentrated on digital publishing and might wean the marketplace share of Social Media Content Strategy At Ayojak Case Study Help easily in the present market situation.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
It was likewise established in the exact same duration as Social Media Content Strategy At Ayojak Case Study Help and CIP. It is likewise one of the popular players in the publishing market with an annual total revenues of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Expand towards New Markets
• Minimizing reliance over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing variety of Customers
• Growth opportunities.
• Avoiding the effect of market saturation in the Chinese publishing industry.
• Usage of prospective resources in growth.
• Danger of failure in brand-new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Introduce Digital Publishing
• Sustaining consumer base.
• Approaching new markets.
• Easy to introduce utilizing present capabilities.
• Low risk of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased item portfolio offers high value to clients.
• Competition in the market by CIP, who has prior focus on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core business sections to the new one can lead the business to lose need of its items in the market.
As the preferences are shifting towards digital publishing and the business need an instant solution to prevent the declining industry growth. The company might also think about the expansion program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to introduce digital publishing in its item portfolio, the business must initially collects the data connected to the customer demand, the possible markets, the government policies and the data associated with the competitors provided in the market. After that, the company needs to choose one possible sector for its initial offering. It should collect research study that how it might separate its digital publishing from the existing competitors' products. The actions above the business must go for the initial offering. If the initial offering shows a success, the business should opt for the other markets. In this method the company would be able to implement its digital publishing program.
Although, the development of the publishing industry is declining considering that 2008, revealing a risk to the company's long term existence, however the situation can be managed by considering an advancement strategy in the future. The business might consider presenting digital publishingin its existing market to execute its development program at instant basis and to prevent the threat of failure for entryway in the new markets.