The Audit Procedures Case Study Solution and Analysis
The Audit Procedures Case Study Analysis is the biggest publishing company with a highest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP has actually become a specialized info company and a large detailed Science and Innovation publishing company through the combination of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
CMP has actually spent its 60 years journey efficiently, being an effective publishing house, nevertheless, the changing macro market patterns and forces bring certain obstacles to the publishing industry in general and The Audit Procedures Case Study Analysis in specific. These elements include;
• Entrance of the new publishing companies in the market.
• Decreasing growth of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Intro of digital publishing techniques
• Improvement of science and innovation.
The transformation of the macro markets have raised numerous questions to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this circumstance? Do the long valuable experience, technical resources and the capabilities of the business could be used to strive for the future development unceasingly? How could the company sustain its long term competitive position in future?
The Audit Procedures Case Study Solution has certain strengths that can be utilized to lower the threats, overcome the weak point and get the opportunities. Strengths of CMP are provided as follows;
• The long term experience of The Audit Procedures Case Study Solution in the publishing market i.e. 60 years permits the company to supply high quality items at a lower expense using its prior experiences.
• The technical resources and capabilities created by its effective journey offer a competitive advantage to CMP.
• Large item portfolioof CMP helps it to diversify its threat and provide high worth to its clients.
• Strong monetary position permits the business to consider numerous advancement opportunities with no worry of raising fund externally.
Together with the strengths, the company has certain weak points which might increase restrictions for the business in implementing its advancement program. The weak points of The Audit Procedures Case Study Help are provided as follows;
• Despite of being a science and innovation publishing company, the company still has conventional methods ofpublishing which are not compatible with the growing technological shift.
• CMP extremely relies over the Chinese markets for its growth. It ought to propose specific expansion strategies to prevent its dependence over the Chinese markets to attain long term growth.
Although, the development of the publishing industry is decreasing considering that 2008, affecting The Audit Procedures Case Study Help also, however the growth might be restored by availing particular chances presented in the market. The marketplace opportunities for CMP consist of;
• The company might also introduce Digital Publishing by using its long term technical experience and a strong client acknowledgment in the market.
• CMP might consider a development program through the growth towards foreign markets in order to reduce its reliance over Chinese markets by utilizing its huge funds.
The changing macro patterns in the market and increasing competition in the publishing market has actually postured specific risks to The Audit Procedures Case Study Analysis consisting of;( Gurel, 2017).
• Introduction of digital publishing i.e. virtual libraries might lead to decreasing market share of The Audit Procedures Case Study Analysis due to the consumer shift towards virtual libraries.
• The existence of a great deal of rivals in the publishing market increase the hazard for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as competitors can get a strong consumer base by utilizing certain strategies like aggressive promo, quality products, etc.
• Entrance of new publishing companies in the industry in addition to presence of high competition increases the threat of losing the customer base.
The business has a rather competitive monetary performance. Due to lack of information, the financial ratios of CMP might not be computed. However, the total monetary performance of the business might be analyzed by utilizing the graphs given up the case Appendices. It might be evaluated from the Appendix III that the yearly overall profits of CMP during the period 2000-2012 are growing at a high growth rate, showing that the annual demand of the products of The Audit Procedures Case Study Solution is growing and the company is quite efficient in drawing in a a great deal of customers at a possible price.
Together with it, the 2nd graph which reveals the yearly growth in the The Audit Procedures Case Study Solution total assets, reveals that the business is rather efficient in adding worth to its possessions through its revenues. The development in properties shows that the overall worth of the firm is also increasing with increasing the overall profits. (Unknown, 2013).
Another monetary analysis of the business using the provided information could be the analysis regarding the distribution of overall incomes of the company. Huge part of the earnings of CMP originates from the sales of its released books i.e. 64% as displayed in the Case Appendix V. The business might move towards other company sections with a possible growth to attain its future advancement goal.
PESTEL analysis could be performed to learn the numerous external forces impacting the performance of the business and the current trends in the external environment of the company. A brief PESTEL analysis of the company is provided as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector could have a substantial effect on the state of mind of the people about the communist ideology of the federal government, for that reason, the publishing sector is extremely monitored and assisted by the Promotion Department of the Communist Celebration of China. It could be stated that the overall political forces affecting CMP organisation are high. The federal government policies relating to the publishing sector are also increasing with the passage of time.
Economic forces impacting the publishing sector in general and the The Audit Procedures Case Study Analysis in particular includesthe rates of paper, the earnings level of customers, the inflation rate, and the total GDP growth of the country. All these forces integrate impact the need for the publishing market. In addition to it, the financial policies related to the import of books impact the total company at CPM. China's financial conditions are rather beneficial for CMP with high GDP growth and consumer earnings level.
Social and Demographical.
The consumer preferences are moving towards digital publishing rather than the conventional was of publishing. In this regard, CMP must focus on digital publishing to fulfill the altering customer preferences.
Technological forces affecting the CMP consist of the technological improvement in the reading strategies and so on. Enhancement of science and technology together with the rise of digital publishing might minimize the demand for the CMP products, if specific actions would not be taken quickly.
Ecological forces impacting The Audit Procedures Case Study Help consists of the issues of ecological communities over the usage of paper in publishing books. The paper used in the books while publishing is needed to be non reusable and the ink used while publishing ought to not be harmful for the environment.
Legal policies for the publishing sector at whole are high. The legal policies relating to the publishing sector is controlled by the General Administration of Press and Publication. Publishing Ordinance 1997 needs the publishers to be authorized first by the Government to be entered in the publishing market. The ordinance prohibits direct involvement of foreign entities and individuals in the publishing sector.
Industry Analysis (Porter's Five Forces Model).
Porter's Five Forces Model might be utilized to evaluate the attractiveness of the publishing industry China. A brief analysis of the Porter's Five Forces is provided as follows;.
Danger of New Entrants.
Risks of brand-new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Industry is moderate. The potential development in the market tends to bring in new entrants to the publishing market. Nevertheless, the existence of extreme competition and the requirement of big capital tends to demotivate brand-new entrants to enter in the market.
Danger of Alternative.
Risk of Alternative is high for the Chinese Publishing Market. The substitute products for the published documents is the documents provided in the virtual libraries on specific sites. The changing consumer preferences towards digital learning increase the risk of substitution for the market.
Competitive rivalry in the publishing market is high. The presence of large number of consumers in the Chinese Publishing Market like CIP, PTP etc. tends to produce high competitive competition for CMP. In addition to it, new entrants are also participating in the marketplace increasing the competitors for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Provider.
The significant suppliers of the The Audit Procedures Case Study Help consist of the suppliers of the paper for releasing files. As CMP is the biggest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, therefore the total bargaining power of supplier for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Purchaser.
Bargaining power of purchaser in the publishing industry is high. Due to the existence of a large number of publishers in the Chinese market and the market saturation, the purchasers needs high quality files at competitive prices.
CMP operates in a highly competitive industry with the existence of a great deal of rivals. The company has a competitive position in the market with the highest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Major rivals of The Audit Procedures Case Study Help consist of;.
• Chemical Market Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
CIPis among the close rivals of CMP. Founded in the very same duration, CIP releases comparable type of books. For a big time period, CIP held the largest market share, and still ranks second and third in different market segments, with a major focus on instructional publications. CIP functions as a danger for CMP as it could wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is concentrated on digital publishing and might wean the market share of The Audit Procedures Case Study Solution easily in the present market circumstance.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Another close competitor of CMP is PTP. It was likewise established in the exact same period as CMP and CIP. It ranks sixth in the state-owned publishers in regards to service scale. It is likewise among the prominent players in the publishing market with an annual overall incomes of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Broaden towards New Markets
• Reducing dependence over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing variety of Customers
• Growth chances.
• Preventing the effect of market saturation in the Chinese publishing market.
• Use of possible resources in growth.
• Risk of failure in new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Introduce Digital Publishing
• Sustaining customer base.
• Approaching brand-new markets.
• Easy to introduce utilizing present capabilities.
• Low danger of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased product portfolio supplies high worth to customers.
• Competition in the market by CIP, who has prior concentrate on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core business segments to the new one can lead the company to lose demand of its items in the market.
As the preferences are shifting towards digital publishing and the company require an instant service to prevent the declining market growth. The business could likewise think about the expansion program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to introduce digital publishing in its item portfolio, the company ought to initially collects the data related to the customer need, the potential markets, the federal government regulations and the data related to the rivals presented in the market. If the preliminary offering shows a success, the business must go for the other markets. In this method the business would be able to implement its digital publishing program.
Although, the development of the publishing market is decreasing given that 2008, revealing a danger to the business's long term existence, however the circumstance can be managed by considering a development strategy in the future. The business could think about presenting digital publishingin its existing market to implement its advancement program at instant basis and to prevent the danger of failure for entryway in the brand-new markets.