The Cambodian National Hivaids Program Successful Scale Up Through Innovation Case Study Solution and Analysis
The Cambodian National Hivaids Program Successful Scale Up Through Innovation Case Study Solution is the largest publishing business with a highest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP has become a specialized details company and a large comprehensive Science and Innovation publishing company through the combination of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
CMP has spent its 60 years journey efficiently, being an effective publishing house, nevertheless, the altering macro market patterns and forces bring particular obstacles to the publishing industry in basic and The Cambodian National Hivaids Program Successful Scale Up Through Innovation Case Study Help in particular. These factors consist of;
• Entryway of the new publishing firms in the market.
• Declining development of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Intro of digital publishing methods
• Enhancement of science and technology.
The change of the macro markets have raised numerous questions to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this situation? Do the long valuable experience, technical resources and the abilities of the business could be utilized to pursue the future advancement unceasingly? How could the business sustain its long term competitive position in future?
The Cambodian National Hivaids Program Successful Scale Up Through Innovation Case Study Help has specific strengths that can be used to decrease the threats, conquer the weakness and obtain the chances. Strengths of CMP are provided as follows;
• The long term experience of The Cambodian National Hivaids Program Successful Scale Up Through Innovation Case Study Solution in the publishing industry i.e. 60 years allows the company to supply high quality items at a lower expense using its previous experiences.
• The technical resources and capabilities created by its effective journey supply a competitive advantage to CMP.
• Large product portfolioof CMP assists it to diversify its risk and provide high value to its customers.
• Strong financial position allows the company to think about several development chances without any fear of raising fund externally.
In addition to the strengths, the business has specific weak points which might increase restraints for the company in executing its development program. The weaknesses of The Cambodian National Hivaids Program Successful Scale Up Through Innovation Case Study Help are provided as follows;
• Despite of being a science and technology publishing company, the business still has conventional ways ofpublishing which are not suitable with the growing technological shift.
• CMP highly relies over the Chinese markets for its growth. It should propose particular expansion plans to avoid its reliance over the Chinese markets to attain long term development.
Although, the development of the publishing market is decreasing given that 2008, affecting The Cambodian National Hivaids Program Successful Scale Up Through Innovation Case Study Analysis as well, however the growth might be revived by availing specific chances presented in the market. The marketplace chances for CMP consist of;
• The business might likewise introduce Digital Publishing by using its long term technical experience and a strong customer acknowledgment in the market.
• CMP might think about an advancement program through the expansion towards foreign markets in order to minimize its dependence over Chinese markets by using its vast financial resources.
The changing macro trends in the market and increasing competition in the publishing market has actually postured specific dangers to The Cambodian National Hivaids Program Successful Scale Up Through Innovation Case Study Analysis consisting of;( Gurel, 2017).
• Introduction of digital publishing i.e. digital libraries could lead to decreasing market share of The Cambodian National Hivaids Program Successful Scale Up Through Innovation Case Study Help due to the customer shift towards digital libraries.
• The presence of large number of competitors in the publishing industry increase the risk for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as competitors can get a strong consumer base by using specific methods like aggressive promo, quality products, and so on
• Entrance of brand-new publishing firms in the industry together with existence of high competitors increases the danger of losing the customer base.
Due to absence of information, the financial ratios of CMP could not be determined. It might be evaluated from the Appendix III that the annual overall earnings of The Cambodian National Hivaids Program Successful Scale Up Through Innovation Case Study Help during the period 2000-2012 are growing at a high growth rate, revealing that the annual need of the items of CMP is growing and the company is quite efficient in attracting a large number of customers at a potential rate.
Along with it, the second chart which reveals the annual development in the The Cambodian National Hivaids Program Successful Scale Up Through Innovation Case Study Help overall possessions, reveals that the business is quite efficient in including value to its properties through its revenues. The development in possessions shows that the total value of the company is also increasing with increasing the total incomes. (Unknown, 2013).
Another monetary analysis of the company utilizing the offered information could be the analysis regarding the circulation of total earnings of the company. Huge part of the incomes of CMP comes from the sales of its published books i.e. 64% as shown in the Case Appendix V. The company could move towards other company sections with a prospective development to accomplish its future advancement objective.
PESTEL analysis could be conducted to discover the various external forces affecting the performance of the business and the recent trends in the external environment of the company. A quick PESTEL analysis of the company is provided as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector might have a considerable influence on the mindset of individuals about the communist ideology of the government, therefore, the publishing sector is highly monitored and assisted by the Promotion Department of the Communist Celebration of China. For that reason, it could be stated that the total political forces impacting The Cambodian National Hivaids Program Successful Scale Up Through Innovation Case Study Analysis service are high. The federal government policies regarding the publishing sector are also increasing with the passage of time.
Financial forces impacting the publishing sector in basic and the CMP in particular includesthe rates of paper, the income level of consumers, the inflation rate, and the general GDP development of the country. All these forces integrate impact the need for the publishing market.
Social and Demographical.
Social and demographical forces consist of the population growth, the consumer's preferences towards reading informative products etc. China has the greatest population in the world with a high population development, revealing the increasing variety of consumers of the The Cambodian National Hivaids Program Successful Scale Up Through Innovation Case Study Help. The customer choices are moving towards digital publishing rather than the traditional was of publishing. In this regard, CMP must concentrate on digital publishing to meet the altering customer choices.
Technological forces affecting the CMP include the technological improvement in the reading strategies etc. Improvement of science and innovation together with the increase of digital publishing could decrease the demand for the CMP products, if certain actions would not be taken quickly.
Ecological forces impacting The Cambodian National Hivaids Program Successful Scale Up Through Innovation Case Study Analysis consists of the concerns of environmental communities over the usage of paper in publishing books. The paper used in the books while publishing is needed to be non reusable and the ink used while publishing should not be damaging for the environment.
Legal guidelines for the publishing sector at whole are high. Publishing Ordinance 1997 needs the publishers to be authorized initially by the Government to be gone into in the publishing market.
Market Analysis (Porter's Five Forces Design).
Porter's 5 Forces Design could be utilized to analyze the appearance of the publishing market China. A short analysis of the Porter's Five Forces is given as follows;.
Hazard of New Entrants.
Hazards of new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Industry is moderate. The possible development in the market tends to bring in new entrants to the publishing industry. However, the existence of extreme competitors and the requirement of substantial capital tends to demotivate new entrants to go into in the market.
Threat of Substitution.
Risk of Replacement is high for the Chinese Publishing Industry. The alternative products for the published documents is the files provided in the digital libraries on particular sites. The changing customer preferences towards digital learning increase the risk of alternative for the market.
Competitive competition in the publishing market is high. The existence of a great deal of consumers in the Chinese Publishing Market like CIP, PTP and so on tends to produce high competitive competition for CMP. Along with it, new entrants are also entering into the marketplace increasing the competition for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Supplier.
The significant providers of the The Cambodian National Hivaids Program Successful Scale Up Through Innovation Case Study Analysis consist of the suppliers of the paper for releasing files. As CMP is the largest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, for that reason the overall bargaining power of supplier for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Buyer.
Negotiating power of buyer in the publishing market is high. Due to the presence of a large number of publishers in the Chinese market and the market saturation, the purchasers requires high quality files at competitive rates.
CMP operates in an extremely competitive market with the existence of large number of rivals. The company has a competitive position in the market with the greatest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Major competitors of The Cambodian National Hivaids Program Successful Scale Up Through Innovation Case Study Analysis include;.
• Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
CIPis one of the close competitors of CMP. Founded in the same duration, CIP releases similar kind of books. For a large time period, CIP held the largest market share, and still ranks third and second in various market sections, with a major concentrate on educational publications. CIP functions as a danger for CMP as it could wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is concentrated on digital publishing and could wean the marketplace share of The Cambodian National Hivaids Program Successful Scale Up Through Innovation Case Study Solution easily in the current market circumstance.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Another close rival of CMP is PTP. It was likewise established in the same period as CMP and CIP. It ranks 6th in the state-owned publishers in terms of business scale. It is also among the popular players in the publishing industry with an annual overall earnings of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Broaden towards New Markets
• Lowering reliance over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing variety of Customers
• Development opportunities.
• Preventing the impact of market saturation in the Chinese publishing market.
• Use of possible resources in growth.
• Threat of failure in new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Introduce Digital Publishing
• Sustaining consumer base.
• Approaching new markets.
• Easy to introduce using existing abilities.
• Low danger of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased item portfolio offers high value to clients.
• Competitors in the market by CIP, who has prior concentrate on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core business sections to the new one can lead the company to lose demand of its products in the market.
As the preferences are moving towards digital publishing and the company need an immediate service to prevent the declining industry growth. The business could likewise consider the expansion program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to present digital publishing in its product portfolio, the business needs to first gathers the data related to the customer need, the prospective markets, the federal government policies and the data related to the rivals presented in the market. If the preliminary offering shows a success, the business should go for the other markets. In this way the business would be able to implement its digital publishing program.
Although, the development of the publishing industry is declining considering that 2008, revealing a danger to the business's long term existence, but the scenario can be controlled by thinking about an advancement strategy in the future. The business could think about introducing digital publishingin its existing market to execute its advancement program at immediate basis and to prevent the threat of failure for entryway in the new markets.