The Superbowl Case Study Solution and Analysis
The Superbowl Case Study Help is the biggest publishing business with a highest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP supplies a variety of services including; collecting details, processing details and interaction services. Major organisation sections of the company consist of; books, periodicals, consultancy and circulation. The company has a vast product portfolio and its major products include books, regulars, online media, exhibits, research study reports and so on. The Superbowl Case Study Analysis has become a specialized info company and a large extensive Science and Technology publishing company through the combination of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
Although, The Superbowl Case Study Help has actually invested its 60 years journey smoothly, being an effective publishing house, however, the changing macro market trends and forces bring certain challenges to the publishing industry in general and CMP in specific. These factors consist of;
• Entryway of the brand-new publishing companies in the market.
• Decreasing growth of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Intro of digital publishing methods
• Enhancement of science and technology.
The improvement of the macro markets have raised numerous concerns to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this circumstance? Do the long valuable experience, technical resources and the abilities of the company could be utilized to pursue the future advancement unceasingly? How could the business sustain its long term competitive position in future?
The Superbowl Case Study Solution has particular strengths that can be made use of to decrease the hazards, get rid of the weakness and get the chances. Strengths of CMP are provided as follows;
• The long term experience of The Superbowl Case Study Solution in the publishing industry i.e. 60 years allows the company to supply high quality products at a lower cost utilizing its previous experiences.
• The technical resources and abilities produced by its successful journey offer a competitive advantage to CMP.
• Large product portfolioof CMP helps it to diversify its threat and supply high value to its clients.
• Strong financial position allows the business to think about several development opportunities with no worry of raising fund externally.
Along with the strengths, the business has certain weaknesses which could increase restrictions for the company in executing its advancement program. The weaknesses of The Superbowl Case Study Solution are offered as follows;
• Despite of being a science and technology publishing firm, the company still has conventional methods ofpublishing which are not compatible with the growing technological shift.
• CMP extremely relies over the Chinese markets for its growth. It needs to propose certain expansion plans to prevent its reliance over the Chinese markets to accomplish long term growth.
Although, the growth of the publishing industry is decreasing since 2008, impacting The Superbowl Case Study Analysis also, but the development might be restored by availing specific chances provided in the market. The market opportunities for CMP include;
• The business might also introduce Digital Publishing by using its long term technical experience and a strong consumer acknowledgment in the market.
• CMP might consider a development program through the growth towards foreign markets in order to lower its dependence over Chinese markets by utilizing its huge financial resources.
The changing macro trends in the market and increasing competitors in the publishing market has actually postured specific dangers to The Superbowl Case Study Solution including;( Gurel, 2017).
• Intro of digital publishing i.e. virtual libraries could result in decreasing market share of The Superbowl Case Study Analysis due to the consumer shift towards virtual libraries.
• The presence of large number of competitors in the publishing industry increase the threat for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as rivals can acquire a strong customer base by utilizing particular methods like aggressive promotion, quality products, etc.
• Entrance of new publishing firms in the market along with presence of high competitors increases the threat of losing the customer base.
The company has a rather competitive monetary performance. Due to lack of data, the monetary ratios of CMP could not be determined. Nevertheless, the total financial performance of the business could be evaluated by using the charts given in the case Appendices. It might be examined from the Appendix III that the yearly overall incomes of CMP throughout the period 2000-2012 are growing at a high development rate, revealing that the yearly need of the products of The Superbowl Case Study Solution is growing and the company is rather effective in drawing in a large number of clients at a prospective rate.
Along with it, the second graph which shows the yearly growth in the The Superbowl Case Study Analysis total assets, shows that the company is quite effective in including value to its assets through its incomes. The growth in possessions shows that the overall value of the firm is also increasing with increasing the overall revenues. (Unknown, 2013).
Another monetary analysis of the business utilizing the offered data might be the analysis concerning the distribution of total revenues of the business. Huge part of the earnings of CMP originates from the sales of its released books i.e. 64% as shown in the Case Appendix V. The business could move towards other business sections with a possible growth to attain its future development objective.
PESTEL analysis could be carried out to find out the various external forces affecting the efficiency of the company and the recent trends in the external environment of the company. A short PESTEL analysis of the business is offered as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector could have a considerable impact on the frame of mind of the people about the communist ideology of the federal government, therefore, the publishing sector is highly supervised and assisted by the Promotion Department of the Communist Party of China. Therefore, it might be said that the general political forces impacting The Superbowl Case Study Help business are high. The federal government policies concerning the publishing sector are also increasing with the passage of time.
Economic forces impacting the publishing sector in basic and the The Superbowl Case Study Help in particular includesthe costs of paper, the income level of consumers, the inflation rate, and the general GDP growth of the nation. All these forces integrate impact the demand for the publishing market. In addition to it, the economic policies associated with the import of books affect the general service at CPM. Nevertheless, China's economic conditions are rather beneficial for CMP with high GDP development and consumer income level.
Social and Demographical.
The consumer preferences are moving towards digital publishing rather than the traditional was of publishing. In this regard, CMP ought to focus on digital publishing to satisfy the altering customer choices.
Technological forces impacting the CMP include the technological advancement in the reading strategies and so on. Improvement of science and innovation in addition to the rise of digital publishing could reduce the demand for the CMP items, if certain actions would not be taken quickly.
Ecological forces affecting The Superbowl Case Study Solution consists of the concerns of ecological communities over the usage of paper in publishing books. The paper used in the books while publishing is required to be disposable and the ink used while publishing needs to not be hazardous for the environment.
Legal regulations for the publishing sector at whole are high. Publishing Ordinance 1997 requires the publishers to be approved first by the Government to be entered in the publishing market.
Market Analysis (Porter's Five Forces Design).
Porter's 5 Forces Design might be utilized to evaluate the attractiveness of the publishing market China. A quick analysis of the Porter's 5 Forces is given as follows;.
Threat of New Entrants.
Threats of brand-new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Industry is moderate. The prospective development in the industry tends to attract new entrants to the publishing industry. Nevertheless, the existence of intense competitors and the requirement of substantial capital tends to demotivate brand-new entrants to enter in the marketplace.
Hazard of Replacement.
Danger of Replacement is high for the Chinese Publishing Market. The replacement products for the released files is the files provided in the virtual libraries on certain sites. The altering customer preferences towards digital learning increase the danger of substitution for the industry.
Competitive rivalry in the publishing market is high. The existence of large number of customers in the Chinese Publishing Industry like CIP, PTP etc. tends to produce high competitive competition for CMP. In addition to it, brand-new entrants are also participating in the marketplace increasing the competition for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Provider.
The significant suppliers of the The Superbowl Case Study Solution consist of the providers of the paper for releasing files. As CMP is the biggest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, for that reason the total bargaining power of supplier for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Purchaser.
Bargaining power of purchaser in the publishing industry is high. Due to the existence of a large number of publishers in the Chinese market and the market saturation, the purchasers requires high quality documents at competitive rates.
CMP operates in an extremely competitive industry with the existence of large number of rivals. Nevertheless, the company has a competitive position in the market with the highest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Major rivals of The Superbowl Case Study Analysis consist of;.
• Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Market Press (CIP).
CIP acts as a danger for CMP as it might wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is focused on digital publishing and could wean the market share of CMP easily in the existing market situation.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
It was likewise founded in the very same duration as The Superbowl Case Study Help and CIP. It is likewise one of the popular gamers in the publishing industry with an annual overall incomes of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Broaden towards New Markets
• Lowering dependence over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing number of Consumers
• Development chances.
• Preventing the impact of market saturation in the Chinese publishing industry.
• Usage of potential resources in expansion.
• Danger of failure in brand-new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Present Digital Publishing
• Sustaining customer base.
• Approaching brand-new markets.
• Easy to introduce utilizing present abilities.
• Low danger of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased product portfolio offers high worth to customers.
• Competitors in the market by CIP, who has prior concentrate on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core organisation segments to the brand-new one can lead the business to lose need of its items in the market.
With the deep analysis of the internal and external environment of the business along with the industry analysis and the rival analysis, Alternative 2 is recommended to CMP to accomplish its future advancement. As the preferences are moving towards digital publishing and the company need an immediate solution to prevent the declining market growth. Therefore, intro of digital publishing could prove to be an instant solution with low quantity of risk for the company. The business might also consider the expansion program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to present digital publishing in its product portfolio, the company must initially collects the information related to the consumer demand, the prospective markets, the government policies and the information related to the competitors presented in the market. If the initial offering proves a success, the company should go for the other markets. In this method the company would be able to implement its digital publishing program.
The development of the publishing market is declining considering that 2008, showing a risk to the company's long term existence, but the circumstance can be controlled by considering an advancement strategy in the future. The business might consider introducing digital publishingin its existing market to execute its development program at instant basis and to prevent the risk of failure for entrance in the brand-new markets.