Uber Consumer Behavior Case Study Solution and Analysis
Uber Consumer Behavior Case Study Analysis is the biggest publishing company with a greatest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP has actually ended up being a specialized information provider and a large detailed Science and Innovation publishing business through the integration of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
Although, Uber Consumer Behavior Case Study Help has invested its 60 years journey smoothly, being a successful publishing house, however, the altering macro market patterns and forces bring certain difficulties to the publishing market in general and CMP in specific. These factors consist of;
• Entrance of the new publishing firms in the market.
• Decreasing growth of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Introduction of digital publishing techniques
• Improvement of science and technology.
The transformation of the macro markets have raised several questions to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this scenario? Do the long valuable experience, technical resources and the capabilities of the business could be utilized to strive for the future advancement unceasingly? How could the company sustain its long term competitive position in future?
Uber Consumer Behavior Case Study Solution has particular strengths that can be used to lower the dangers, overcome the weakness and obtain the chances. Strengths of CMP are provided as follows;
• The long term experience of Uber Consumer Behavior Case Study Solution in the publishing market i.e. 60 years enables the company to provide high quality items at a lower cost utilizing its prior experiences.
• The technical resources and capabilities created by its effective journey offer a competitive benefit to CMP.
• Vast item portfolioof CMP assists it to diversify its threat and provide high value to its customers.
• Strong financial position allows the company to think about numerous development opportunities without any worry of raising fund externally.
In addition to the strengths, the company has specific weaknesses which might increase restrictions for the business in executing its advancement program. The weak points of Uber Consumer Behavior Case Study Help are offered as follows;
• Despite of being a science and innovation publishing company, the company still has traditional methods ofpublishing which are not compatible with the growing technological shift.
• CMP highly relies over the Chinese markets for its growth. It must propose specific expansion strategies to prevent its dependence over the Chinese markets to accomplish long term growth.
The growth of the publishing market is decreasing because 2008, impacting Uber Consumer Behavior Case Study Help as well, however the growth might be revived by availing particular opportunities presented in the market. The market chances for CMP include;
• The business might likewise present Digital Publishing by utilizing its long term technical experience and a strong client recognition in the market.
• CMP could think about an advancement program through the growth towards foreign markets in order to minimize its reliance over Chinese markets by using its huge funds.
The altering macro trends in the market and increasing competitors in the publishing industry has posed specific dangers to Uber Consumer Behavior Case Study Help including;( Gurel, 2017).
• Intro of digital publishing i.e. virtual libraries could cause declining market share of Uber Consumer Behavior Case Study Help due to the consumer shift towards digital libraries.
• The presence of large number of competitors in the publishing market increase the threat for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as rivals can acquire a strong consumer base by utilizing particular techniques like aggressive promotion, quality products, and so on
• Entryway of brand-new publishing companies in the industry together with presence of high competition increases the hazard of losing the client base.
Due to absence of data, the financial ratios of CMP could not be determined. It could be evaluated from the Appendix III that the annual overall profits of Uber Consumer Behavior Case Study Help throughout the duration 2000-2012 are growing at a high growth rate, revealing that the annual demand of the items of CMP is growing and the business is rather efficient in bring in a large number of clients at a possible rate.
Together with it, the 2nd graph which reveals the yearly growth in the Uber Consumer Behavior Case Study Analysis overall possessions, shows that the business is quite effective in including value to its properties through its incomes. The growth in properties shows that the total worth of the firm is likewise increasing with increasing the total profits. (Unidentified, 2013).
Another financial analysis of the company utilizing the given information might be the analysis concerning the circulation of overall incomes of the business. Huge part of the revenues of CMP comes from the sales of its released books i.e. 64% as shown in the Case Appendix V. The company might move towards other business segments with a prospective development to accomplish its future advancement goal.
PESTEL analysis could be carried out to learn the numerous external forces impacting the efficiency of the company and the current trends in the external environment of the business. A short PESTEL analysis of the company is provided as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector might have a substantial influence on the frame of mind of individuals about the communist ideology of the government, therefore, the publishing sector is extremely supervised and directed by the Publicity Department of the Communist Celebration of China. It might be said that the total political forces affecting CMP business are high. The government policies relating to the publishing sector are also increasing with the passage of time.
Economic forces impacting the publishing sector in basic and the Uber Consumer Behavior Case Study Solution in specific includesthe costs of paper, the income level of consumers, the inflation rate, and the overall GDP growth of the nation. All these forces combine effect the demand for the publishing market. Along with it, the financial policies associated with the import of books impact the general organisation at CPM. However, China's financial conditions are rather beneficial for CMP with high GDP growth and customer earnings level.
Social and Demographical.
Social and demographical forces consist of the population growth, the consumer's choices towards checking out informative materials etc. China has the greatest population worldwide with a high population development, revealing the increasing variety of consumers of the Uber Consumer Behavior Case Study Analysis. Nevertheless, the customer preferences are shifting towards digital publishing rather than the standard was of publishing. In this regard, CMP needs to focus on digital publishing to fulfill the changing consumer choices.
Technological forces impacting the CMP consist of the technological advancement in the reading methods etc. Enhancement of science and technology along with the rise of digital publishing might minimize the demand for the CMP items, if certain actions would not be taken quickly.
Environmental forces impacting Uber Consumer Behavior Case Study Help includes the issues of environmental neighborhoods over the use of paper in publishing books. The paper used in the books while publishing is needed to be non reusable and the ink used while publishing must not be hazardous for the environment.
Legal regulations for the publishing sector at whole are high. Publishing Ordinance 1997 requires the publishers to be authorized first by the Government to be entered in the publishing market.
Market Analysis (Porter's Five Forces Design).
Porter's Five Forces Design might be utilized to examine the attractiveness of the publishing market China. A quick analysis of the Porter's Five Forces is given as follows;.
Threat of New Entrants.
Threats of new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Market is moderate. The prospective development in the market tends to bring in new entrants to the publishing market. The presence of intense competition and the requirement of substantial capital tends to demotivate new entrants to enter in the market.
Hazard of Replacement.
Hazard of Substitution is high for the Chinese Publishing Industry. The alternative products for the published files is the files provided in the digital libraries on certain sites. The altering consumer choices towards digital knowing increase the risk of alternative for the market.
Competitive competition in the publishing market is high. The existence of large number of consumers in the Chinese Publishing Industry like CIP, PTP etc. tends to produce high competitive competition for CMP. Together with it, brand-new entrants are likewise entering into the market increasing the competitors for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Provider.
The major providers of the Uber Consumer Behavior Case Study Help consist of the providers of the paper for releasing files. As CMP is the largest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, therefore the general bargaining power of provider for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Purchaser.
Negotiating power of purchaser in the publishing market is high. Due to the presence of a a great deal of publishers in the Chinese market and the marketplace saturation, the buyers needs high quality documents at competitive prices.
CMP runs in a highly competitive industry with the existence of large number of competitors. However, the business has a competitive position in the market with the highest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Significant competitors of Uber Consumer Behavior Case Study Analysis consist of;.
• Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Market Press (CIP).
CIP acts as a risk for CMP as it might wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is focused on digital publishing and could wean the market share of CMP quickly in the current market scenario.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Another close competitor of CMP is PTP. It was likewise established in the exact same duration as CMP and CIP. It ranks 6th in the state-owned publishers in regards to business scale. It is also among the popular players in the publishing market with a yearly overall earnings of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Broaden towards New Markets
• Lowering reliance over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing number of Customers
• Development opportunities.
• Avoiding the impact of market saturation in the Chinese publishing market.
• Use of potential resources in expansion.
• Danger of failure in brand-new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Present Digital Publishing
• Sustaining customer base.
• Approaching new markets.
• Easy to present using current abilities.
• Low risk of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased product portfolio offers high worth to customers.
• Competition in the market by CIP, who has prior focus on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core company segments to the new one can lead the company to lose demand of its items in the market.
With the deep analysis of the internal and external environment of the business together with the industry analysis and the rival analysis, Alternative 2 is recommended to CMP to achieve its future advancement. As the choices are moving towards digital publishing and the business require an immediate solution to avoid the declining market growth. For that reason, introduction of digital publishing might show to be an immediate option with low quantity of risk for the business. However, the company could likewise think about the expansion program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to present digital publishing in its item portfolio, the company needs to initially gathers the information related to the customer demand, the potential markets, the government guidelines and the data related to the rivals provided in the market. If the preliminary offering shows a success, the business needs to go for the other markets. In this way the business would be able to execute its digital publishing program.
The growth of the publishing industry is declining since 2008, revealing a risk to the business's long term existence, however the circumstance can be managed by considering an advancement strategy in the future. The company could consider introducing digital publishingin its existing market to implement its development program at immediate basis and to prevent the danger of failure for entryway in the new markets.