Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate A Case Study Solution and Analysis
Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate A Case Study Solution is the biggest publishing company with a greatest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP supplies a variety of services consisting of; collecting information, processing details and communication services. Significant company segments of the business include; books, regulars, consultancy and circulation. The business has a vast item portfolio and its major items consist of books, periodicals, online media, exhibitions, research study reports and so on. Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate A Case Study Help has ended up being a specialized details service provider and a large extensive Science and Technology publishing business through the integration of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
CMP has actually invested its 60 years journey smoothly, being a successful publishing house, nevertheless, the changing macro market patterns and forces bring certain challenges to the publishing market in basic and Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate A Case Study Analysis in specific. These aspects consist of;
• Entrance of the new publishing firms in the industry.
• Declining development of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Intro of digital publishing strategies
• Enhancement of science and innovation.
The improvement of the macro markets have raised a number of concerns to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this scenario? Do the long important experience, technical resources and the abilities of the company could be made use of to pursue the future development unceasingly? How could the business sustain its long term competitive position in future?
Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate A Case Study Analysis has certain strengths that can be used to minimize the dangers, get rid of the weak point and obtain the chances. Strengths of CMP are given as follows;
• The long term experience of Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate A Case Study Analysis in the publishing industry i.e. 60 years permits the business to supply high quality products at a lower cost utilizing its previous experiences.
• The technical resources and abilities produced by its effective journey offer a competitive advantage to CMP.
• Vast item portfolioof CMP assists it to diversify its threat and supply high worth to its consumers.
• Strong monetary position permits the business to think about several development chances with no worry of raising fund externally.
Along with the strengths, the company has certain weak points which could increase restrictions for the business in implementing its advancement program. The weaknesses of Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate A Case Study Analysis are offered as follows;
• Despite of being a science and technology publishing firm, the company still has traditional methods ofpublishing which are not suitable with the growing technological shift.
• CMP extremely relies over the Chinese markets for its growth. It needs to propose specific growth plans to avoid its reliance over the Chinese markets to achieve long term growth.
The development of the publishing industry is decreasing considering that 2008, affecting Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate A Case Study Solution as well, however the development might be restored by availing certain opportunities presented in the market. The market opportunities for CMP consist of;
• The company might likewise introduce Digital Publishing by using its long term technical experience and a strong customer recognition in the market.
• CMP could consider an advancement program through the expansion towards foreign markets in order to minimize its dependence over Chinese markets by utilizing its vast financial resources.
The changing macro trends in the market and increasing competitors in the publishing market has positioned specific threats to Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate A Case Study Solution including;( Gurel, 2017).
• Introduction of digital publishing i.e. digital libraries might lead to decreasing market share of Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate A Case Study Solution due to the customer shift towards digital libraries.
• The presence of large number of rivals in the publishing industry increase the risk for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as competitors can get a strong customer base by using certain methods like aggressive promotion, quality products, and so on
• Entryway of new publishing companies in the industry together with presence of high competitors increases the risk of losing the consumer base.
Due to absence of data, the financial ratios of CMP could not be computed. It might be analyzed from the Appendix III that the yearly total earnings of Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate A Case Study Solution throughout the period 2000-2012 are growing at a high growth rate, revealing that the annual demand of the items of CMP is growing and the company is quite effective in attracting a big number of consumers at a prospective price.
In addition to it, the second graph which shows the annual growth in the Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate A Case Study Help overall assets, reveals that the company is rather efficient in adding value to its assets through its incomes. The development in assets reveals that the overall value of the company is likewise increasing with increasing the overall incomes. (Unidentified, 2013).
Another monetary analysis of the business utilizing the provided data could be the analysis relating to the circulation of overall earnings of the company. Major part of the incomes of CMP originates from the sales of its published books i.e. 64% as shown in the Case Appendix V. The business could move towards other service sectors with a possible growth to achieve its future advancement objective.
PESTEL analysis might be conducted to find out the various external forces affecting the performance of the business and the current patterns in the external environment of the business. A short PESTEL analysis of the company is provided as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector could have a significant effect on the frame of mind of the people about the communist ideology of the federal government, for that reason, the publishing sector is highly monitored and guided by the Publicity Department of the Communist Celebration of China. For that reason, it could be stated that the total political forces impacting Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate A Case Study Solution service are high. The federal government policies relating to the publishing sector are likewise increasing with the passage of time.
Economic forces affecting the publishing sector in basic and the Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate A Case Study Help in specific includesthe rates of paper, the earnings level of consumers, the inflation rate, and the general GDP development of the nation. All these forces integrate impact the need for the publishing market. Together with it, the economic policies associated with the import of books affect the general business at CPM. China's economic conditions are quite beneficial for CMP with high GDP growth and consumer income level.
Social and Demographical.
The consumer choices are shifting towards digital publishing rather than the traditional was of publishing. In this regard, CMP should focus on digital publishing to fulfill the altering customer preferences.
Technological forces impacting the CMP consist of the technological development in the reading methods and so on. Improvement of science and technology along with the increase of digital publishing could minimize the demand for the CMP products, if particular actions would not be taken soon.
Ecological forces impacting Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate A Case Study Analysis consists of the concerns of ecological neighborhoods over the use of paper in publishing books. The paper used in the books while publishing is needed to be non reusable and the ink used while publishing ought to not be hazardous for the environment.
Legal regulations for the publishing sector at whole are high. Publishing Ordinance 1997 requires the publishers to be approved initially by the Federal government to be gone into in the publishing market.
Market Analysis (Porter's 5 Forces Model).
Porter's 5 Forces Model could be utilized to analyze the attractiveness of the publishing market China. A quick analysis of the Porter's 5 Forces is provided as follows;.
Danger of New Entrants.
Hazards of brand-new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Industry is moderate. The prospective development in the market tends to attract new entrants to the publishing industry. The existence of extreme competition and the requirement of huge capital tends to demotivate new entrants to go into in the market.
Hazard of Substitution.
Threat of Replacement is high for the Chinese Publishing Industry. The alternative items for the released documents is the documents provided in the virtual libraries on particular websites. The altering customer choices towards digital knowing increase the danger of alternative for the industry.
Competitive rivalry in the publishing industry is high. The existence of a great deal of customers in the Chinese Publishing Market like CIP, PTP etc. tends to produce high competitive competition for CMP. Along with it, new entrants are also entering into the market increasing the competitors for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Provider.
The major providers of the Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate A Case Study Help include the providers of the paper for publishing documents. As CMP is the largest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, therefore the overall bargaining power of supplier for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Buyer.
Negotiating power of buyer in the publishing market is high. Due to the existence of a a great deal of publishers in the Chinese market and the marketplace saturation, the purchasers requires high quality files at competitive costs.
CMP operates in a highly competitive market with the presence of large number of competitors. The company has a competitive position in the market with the greatest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Significant rivals of Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate A Case Study Analysis include;.
• Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
CIPis one of the close competitors of CMP. Founded in the exact same period, CIP publishes similar kind of books. For a large time period, CIP held the largest market share, and still ranks 3rd and second in different market sectors, with a major focus on instructional publications. CIP acts as a hazard for CMP as it might wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is focused on digital publishing and might wean the market share of Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate A Case Study Analysis quickly in the existing market circumstance.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
It was also established in the very same period as Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate A Case Study Solution and CIP. It is likewise one of the popular players in the publishing industry with a yearly total revenues of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Expand towards New Markets
• Reducing reliance over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing variety of Clients
• Development opportunities.
• Avoiding the impact of market saturation in the Chinese publishing industry.
• Usage of possible resources in growth.
• Risk of failure in brand-new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Present Digital Publishing
• Sustaining customer base.
• Approaching new markets.
• Easy to introduce using current abilities.
• Low threat of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased product portfolio offers high value to clients.
• Competitors in the market by CIP, who has prior focus on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core organisation segments to the new one can lead the business to lose demand of its items in the market.
With the deep analysis of the internal and external environment of the company along with the industry analysis and the rival analysis, Alternative 2 is recommended to CMP to achieve its future advancement. As the choices are moving towards digital publishing and the company need an immediate service to avoid the decreasing market development. For that reason, intro of digital publishing might prove to be an immediate solution with low amount of threat for the company. However, the company might likewise think about the expansion program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to present digital publishing in its item portfolio, the company ought to first gathers the data related to the customer need, the prospective markets, the government policies and the data related to the rivals presented in the market. If the preliminary offering proves a success, the business should go for the other markets. In this method the business would be able to implement its digital publishing program.
The development of the publishing market is decreasing considering that 2008, showing a hazard to the business's long term presence, but the scenario can be managed by considering an advancement strategy in the future. The business might think about presenting digital publishingin its existing market to implement its advancement program at instant basis and to prevent the risk of failure for entrance in the new markets.