Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate B Case Study Solution and Analysis
Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate B Case Study Solution is the biggest publishing company with a greatest market share in the China's book retail market. CMP provides a variety of services consisting of; collecting details, processing information and communication services. Major service sectors of the company consist of; books, regulars, consultancy and distribution. The company has a huge item portfolio and its significant items include books, periodicals, online media, exhibitions, research study reports etc. Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate B Case Study Solution has actually become a specialized details company and a big extensive Science and Technology publishing company through the combination of print media, audio-visual media and the network media.
Although, Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate B Case Study Analysis has actually invested its 60 years journey smoothly, being a successful publishing home, nevertheless, the altering macro market patterns and forces bring specific challenges to the publishing industry in basic and CMP in particular. These aspects include;
• Entrance of the new publishing firms in the market.
• Declining development of the publishing market.
• Market saturation.
• Introduction of digital publishing methods
• Improvement of science and technology.
The improvement of the macro markets have raised several questions to the management at CPM that what could be the future of CMP in this situation? Do the long important experience, technical resources and the capabilities of the business could be made use of to strive for the future advancement unceasingly? How could the company sustain its long term competitive position in future?
Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate B Case Study Solution has particular strengths that can be utilized to lower the dangers, overcome the weakness and get the opportunities. Strengths of CMP are offered as follows;
• The long term experience of Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate B Case Study Solution in the publishing market i.e. 60 years allows the business to offer high quality products at a lower expense using its prior experiences.
• The technical resources and capabilities created by its successful journey offer a competitive advantage to CMP.
• Huge item portfolioof CMP assists it to diversify its danger and supply high value to its customers.
• Strong monetary position permits the business to think about numerous development chances with no worry of raising fund externally.
Together with the strengths, the company has certain weak points which might increase constraints for the company in implementing its development program. The weaknesses of Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate B Case Study Solution are given as follows;
• Despite of being a science and technology publishing firm, the company still has standard methods ofpublishing which are not suitable with the growing technological shift.
• CMP extremely relies over the Chinese markets for its development. It must propose specific growth plans to avoid its dependence over the Chinese markets to achieve long term growth.
Although, the development of the publishing market is decreasing given that 2008, affecting Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate B Case Study Help as well, however the development could be restored by availing specific opportunities provided in the market. The marketplace chances for CMP include;
• The business might likewise introduce Digital Publishing by utilizing its long term technical experience and a strong customer recognition in the market.
• CMP could think about an advancement program through the growth towards foreign markets in order to minimize its dependence over Chinese markets by utilizing its huge financial resources.
The altering macro trends in the market and increasing competition in the publishing industry has actually postured certain dangers to Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate B Case Study Help including;( Gurel, 2017).
• Intro of digital publishing i.e. digital libraries might cause declining market share of Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate B Case Study Help due to the customer shift towards digital libraries.
• The presence of large number of competitors in the publishing industry increase the hazard for CMP to lose its competitive position in the market, as competitors can get a strong consumer base by utilizing specific methods like aggressive promotion, quality products, and so on
• Entryway of new publishing firms in the industry together with presence of high competitors increases the hazard of losing the consumer base.
Due to absence of data, the financial ratios of CMP could not be calculated. It might be evaluated from the Appendix III that the annual total revenues of Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate B Case Study Help during the duration 2000-2012 are growing at a high development rate, revealing that the annual demand of the products of CMP is growing and the business is rather effective in drawing in a big number of consumers at a prospective cost.
In addition to it, the 2nd graph which shows the annual growth in the Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate B Case Study Analysis overall possessions, reveals that the business is rather efficient in adding value to its properties through its profits. The growth in properties reveals that the overall worth of the firm is likewise increasing with increasing the total profits. (Unknown, 2013).
Another monetary analysis of the business using the provided information could be the analysis concerning the circulation of overall earnings of the company. Major part of the incomes of CMP comes from the sales of its published books i.e. 64% as shown in the Case Appendix V. The company might move towards other business sections with a possible development to accomplish its future advancement goal.
PESTEL analysis could be carried out to learn the various external forces impacting the efficiency of the business and the recent patterns in the external environment of the company. A quick PESTEL analysis of the business is offered as follows; (Alanzi, 2018).
As the publishing sector could have a significant effect on the mindset of the people about the communist ideology of the government, for that reason, the publishing sector is highly supervised and directed by the Publicity Department of the Communist Celebration of China. It might be said that the general political forces affecting CMP organisation are high. The government policies concerning the publishing sector are also increasing with the passage of time.
Financial forces impacting the publishing sector in general and the CMP in particular includesthe rates of paper, the earnings level of customers, the inflation rate, and the overall GDP growth of the country. All these forces integrate impact the need for the publishing market.
Social and Demographical.
The customer choices are moving towards digital publishing rather than the conventional was of publishing. In this regard, CMP ought to focus on digital publishing to satisfy the altering consumer choices.
Technological forces affecting the CMP consist of the technological advancement in the reading strategies and so on. Improvement of science and innovation along with the increase of digital publishing could decrease the demand for the CMP items, if certain actions would not be taken quickly.
Ecological forces affecting Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate B Case Study Help includes the issues of ecological communities over the use of paper in publishing books. The paper used in the books while publishing is required to be disposable and the ink utilized while publishing should not be harmful for the environment.
Legal policies for the publishing sector at whole are high. Publishing Regulation 1997 requires the publishers to be authorized first by the Government to be entered in the publishing market.
Market Analysis (Porter's 5 Forces Design).
Porter's 5 Forces Model could be used to examine the appearance of the publishing industry China. A quick analysis of the Porter's Five Forces is given as follows;.
Threat of New Entrants.
Risks of new entrants in the Chinese Publishing Industry is moderate. The prospective development in the market tends to bring in new entrants to the publishing industry. However, the presence of intense competition and the requirement of substantial capital tends to demotivate brand-new entrants to go into in the marketplace.
Threat of Substitution.
Threat of Replacement is high for the Chinese Publishing Market. The replacement products for the released files is the files provided in the digital libraries on specific websites. The changing customer choices towards digital learning increase the risk of replacement for the industry.
Competitive competition in the publishing industry is high. The existence of large number of customers in the Chinese Publishing Industry like CIP, PTP and so on tends to produce high competitive rivalry for CMP. Together with it, new entrants are also participating in the marketplace increasing the competitors for CMP.
Bargaining Power of Provider.
The major providers of the Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate B Case Study Solution include the suppliers of the paper for publishing documents. As CMP is the biggest publisher in the Chinese Publishing Market, for that reason the total bargaining power of provider for CMP is low.
Bargaining Power of Purchaser.
Haggling power of purchaser in the publishing market is high. Due to the presence of a a great deal of publishers in the Chinese market and the marketplace saturation, the buyers requires high quality documents at competitive rates.
CMP operates in an extremely competitive market with the existence of large number of competitors. The business has a competitive position in the market with the greatest market share in the Chinese publishing market. Major rivals of Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate B Case Study Help include;.
• Chemical Market Press (CIP).
• Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
Chemical Industry Press (CIP).
CIP acts as a hazard for CMP as it could wean its market share due to its long term competitive background. CIP is focused on digital publishing and could wean the market share of CMP quickly in the existing market situation.
Posts and telecommunication Press (PTP).
It was likewise established in the exact same period as Ultimate Fighting Championship License To Operate B Case Study Help and CIP. It is also one of the prominent players in the publishing industry with a yearly overall incomes of RMB 550 million in 2010.
Alternative-1: Broaden towards New Markets
• Decreasing dependence over the Chinese markets.
• Increasing variety of Clients
• Growth opportunities.
• Preventing the effect of market saturation in the Chinese publishing market.
• Use of potential resources in expansion.
• Threat of failure in new markets.
• Time consuming.
Alernative-2: Present Digital Publishing
• Sustaining customer base.
• Approaching brand-new markets.
• Easy to introduce utilizing current capabilities.
• Low risk of Failure.
• Low requirement for funds.
• Increased item portfolio supplies high worth to consumers.
• Competitors in the market by CIP, who has prior focus on the digital publishing.
• Shift of focus from the core business segments to the brand-new one can lead the company to lose need of its products in the market.
As the preferences are shifting towards digital publishing and the company need an immediate solution to prevent the declining market development. The company could likewise consider the expansion program after the success of its digital publishing program.
In order to introduce digital publishing in its item portfolio, the company should first gathers the information connected to the customer demand, the potential markets, the federal government policies and the data connected to the rivals presented in the market. After that, the company must choose one prospective sector for its preliminary offering. It should collect research that how it might separate its digital publishing from the existing competitors' items. After all the steps above the company need to opt for the preliminary offering. The company ought to go for the other markets if the initial offering shows a success. In this way the business would be able to implement its digital publishing program.
Although, the development of the publishing market is decreasing since 2008, showing a threat to the company's long term presence, however the circumstance can be controlled by considering a development plan in the future. The business might consider introducing digital publishingin its existing market to implement its development program at instant basis and to avoid the threat of failure for entrance in the new markets.